Texas Tech Campus Shooter Identified!

The active shooter at the Texas Tech Campus has been identified by police as being Sammy L. Higgins

Sammy is known as being a far right political extremist and at this time his motives may tie into his political views

bro wtf

HE

CANT

KEEP

GETTING

AWAY

WITH

IT

New arpund here babygirl?

What are you talking about? This is a picture of the shooter, this information has been verified by police on the scene. Here's another picture from his social media page.

Sammy has often been recognized as anti-mental illness and hates anyone with mental illnesses.

I went to Texas Tech. The TTU police are fucking Barney Fife asshats who bust you for looking at them wrong. They've framed several students and ruined their careers. I hope this guy manages to take out the whole god damn TTU police department.

Please have pipe bombs, please have pipe bombs...

HOLY FUCK IT WAS SAMMY?

HE SEEMED LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY.

YOU REALLY NEVER CAN KNOW.

Was reportedly from a multigenerational family of criminals.

I have conflicting information.
I heard it was a red bearded german exchange student called Samuel Heide

this is bullshit

sage

>mfw MSM will cite this, contributing to the "fake news" narrative to harness support that they are the "REAL" bastion of truth
STAHP!!!!!

Samstein Hydeberg comes from a long line of Hebrew warrior accountants. Have you even read his bio?

newfags fuck off.

photo of the suspect fleeing the scene.

Why not UT or A&M?

Look into potential addiction to comped sushi. Hear it's deadly,desu

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

Manifesto about inherent systemic discrimination in Taco Bell hiring practices is being reported.

While you fools stay fixated on Vegas, true chaos will continue unabated thanks to useful idiots like poor little Sammy.

big brain post

R A C E W A R
A
C
E
W
A
R

God damn guys if your gonna be white and kill ppl atleast get away with it ffs. You Make the rest of us suffer more anti-white shit. Set a nigger up man wtf.

Sammy was a mental case that the cops had just released