this is at least 2 years old. parsley'd

bath salts?

Mark is based

White "people"

i go to that school lol

Always good to see this video every now and then

how new are you?

Who cares

I do too im trying to figure out where this is.

they're literally filled with and possessed by literal demons because they abandoned God long ago.

embarassing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Don't drink the tap water

REEEEEEEEEEE CHRISTIANS CHRISTIANS

*Gets thrown on his ass by a 80 year old man*

REEEEEEEEEEE CHRISTIANS CHRISTIANS

*Manhandled again by a 80 year old man*

Why are libtards so fucking insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXSG09xjSNA

MARK MARK MARK

it's basically on the median that divides campus in half, where college avenue would be if it weren't cut off, close to memorial union

fuck you it could be worse

This is the origin of REEEEEEEEE if I'm not mistaken.

Jeez. It's like watching the exorcist. That hateful thing is possessed. It needs a cross slammed into its (probably Jewish) forehead.

BASED MARK

The Christcuck holding the sign pisses me off. He was about to get the shit beat out of him, and he tells his defender to back off. Made a big narcissistic display of peacenicking. I have no tolerance for that "look at me being so virtuous by being a martyr" bullshit. He deserved to get the shit beat out of him for not plunging the stake of his sign through that's demon's eye socket. He couldn't even get up a "the power of Christ compels you!" Fucking cuck.

It's maddening to see how many Christians think allowing yourself to get steamrolled is a virtue.

What does the sign say? Or what's the gist at least. Like is it actually something that could be considered offensive ("Fags must burn" or something like that) or is this kid just a turboautist

Oooh the youths in your country. LOST

the russians always harping on non issues. this video is old as shit. all day long non issues.

>that autistic crying rage
>Mark who is ready to beat up a mentally handicapped 18 year old

Based Mark

soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark

tomorrow a group containing a homosexual will present on Islam. I'm going to tell them if I was the professor I would fail them and briefly give a quick rundown on the turth of islam.

Stop LARPing on here. Actually use your rights and speak up, jesus. Nothing ever got done posting on Sup Forums

using high-precision ENHANCE technology (my mouse scroll wheel and my CTRL key) i have isolated the following words

WARNING
MASTURBATORS
CHILD KILLERS
DRUNKARDS
FORNICATORS
HOMOSEXUALS
JUDGEMENT NOW(maybe?)

a pity they didn't curb stomp it. put the poor thing out of it's misery.

MARK MARK MARK

> (OP)
>i go to that school lol
Which campus? Tempe, West, or downtown?

the homosexual would make islam look hypocrite ay. the want to kill gays but what's that?

years ago, crazy dude but happened years ago

More importantly, what is happening to our Sup Forums? Why is faggot OP starting a thread with a 10 year old video of a screeching homosexual when there are actual happenings all around us? Really pulverizes my pinyons.

this shit is literally years old

still makes me kek though. the birth of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this new

Tempe, which is where that video was shot

Never underestimate grandpa strength. They look flabby and older than dinosaurs, but they'll fuck you up.

>TAKE A HIKE

it wasnt.

Cool I'm also attending the Tempe Campus.