TX shooter is white- happening

TX shooter is a WHITE FUCKING MALE

Other urls found in this thread:

lubbockonline.com/local-news/news/crime-and-courts/2017-10-09/breaking-suspect-identified-texas-tech-police-officer
heavy.com/news/2017/10/hollis-daniels-texas-tech-suspect-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is your boyfriend.

antidepressants / antipsychotics confirmed?

mk ultra activated to distract from the "campos was shot first" blunder

Fuck, h-he might be an Islamic convert.

>TX shooter is a WHITE FUCKING MALE
Id put money on the idea that this guy is suicided by the time they find him. Also, he looks like a cuck.

>on anti-psychotics
>commit psychotic action

HMM....

He looks like a trumptard to me.
Looks like the guns are coming off the murilards hands before the first term of their orange lord.

Hi, welcome to Cody's Lab

TTU student here
Just got the all-clear

Hmmm, I was about to say with this doofus shooting a cop, I was thinking this prick was AntiFa connected...we shall see.

He posts here all the time. In fact I heard he got his idea to do it from here. Better shut this place down for everyone's safety.

whats his K/D?

find no sources confirming it was this guy.

1 Police Officer

>be me
>be a ginger
Oh fucking great this will be fun

Either way cop blew it really. Taking them to station for "drug talk" should have pat down thoroughly... can't get complacent in that line of work.

He was in my destiny 2 clan. He carried us in Trials of the 9, every weekend. Dude racked up a constant 10.0

lubbockonline.com/local-news/news/crime-and-courts/2017-10-09/breaking-suspect-identified-texas-tech-police-officer

What shooter? Story?

Just Antifa popping off again.

Niggers have killed over 500 people in Chicago this year already but a few whites pop off and y'all are like "OMG the whites kill everyone."

K/d 1:0

Comped?

nothing but jewish tricks
he dindu nuffin

>irish
>white
try again mick

>shoots a cop
wow big fucking whoop, niggers do this every day
not even a spree killer, just a regular chimpout. who gives a SHIT

Nice smugshot

>shoots cop
Literally the opposite of a Trumper, taco scum

>successfully drew and blasted a cop's brains out
>taken into custody alive

This. Sage.

looks like budget PEWDIEPIE

heavy.com/news/2017/10/hollis-daniels-texas-tech-suspect-shooting/

Seems like they got him.

Seems like it was their fault. They had issues with this guy in the past, and Id have run him out at that time. This guy is crazy. Crazy junkie.

Texas Tech student here, should I go on a quest to find him?

y'all hittin up his social media or what?

>should I go on a quest to find him?
From what I read, he has been contained.

So he is a murderer?
Whats the big deal?

People get shot all the time.

1:0 KD is not even worth a mention.

>y'all hittin up his social media or what?
I looked for a facebook, but I don't have one and really don't know how it works.

He was a good boy, just trying to get his education and shit.

If he had been a black student he would have been killed by the cop during the welfare check as soon as they found drugs. This just shows this ginger had white privilege.

Because no one cares about the ghetto or gang on gang killings. If they were doing that in the suburbs or big vacation spots it would be a big deal like we see from white shooters

you are out of your mexican mind if you think americans are just going to peacefully hand over their weapons

that looks like american mutt and not a white(european)

I'm digging. Not finding this clown.

"What does a motive matter"

libs are desperate to build a continuing narrative off of LV

>Hard left college twink who weight 140 pounds wet due to meth abuse kills cop during welfare check

>ALT RIGHT BTFO

GINGER OF PEACE!!!

who was the cop?

fleas puck off and die mang

Gotta distract from the las vegas narrative collapsing somehow

it's american and not white. You guys have way too much mixed muut blood to be considered white ie pure european

Apparently they arrested him, he somehow shot a cop in the head at the station, then got away, and they arrested him again. How does one get a gun at police hq after they've already been arrested??

#notallgingers
#gingersofpeace

He got caught with drugs, they move him to this room to talk to him. If it was in the dorms, it's just this glass room on the first floor.

The only mixture I have is German and Irish.
Keep up that Refugee shit and you'll be brown soon enough.

If your lucky you'll die of oxygen deprivation from over inhaling your own farts before the EU implements Sharia law and shatters your illusion.

>shooter
literally a thug doing thug shit but since he's white we really really need to point out the race.

He is a drug riddled patsy set up to end the campus carry laws in Texas

wtf is this new habbening?

/quickrundown/?

/OUR GUY/

>cops find your pot, probably a $200 ticket
>oh shit better shoot him in the head

what a dumbfuck
and don't you faggots blame the pot either he was just a fucking retard

Druggy shoots cop in drug bust

damn that was very informative. and now I have no hope for my depression. not worth the side effects.

Someone archive his socials yet?

Odds are he was just a junkie
But if he targeted cops, he gets slapped with a hate crime

check out this JRE and keep an open mind youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec

>job is to be a cop
>be really really REALLY stupid on the job
>die
It's almost like druggies are shifty people you should thoroughly vet before relaxing

Well said user

It wasn't on campus, it was at the police station FOR campus, which is off campus.

>It wasn't on campus, it was at the police station FOR campus, which is off campus.
wellness check (I.e. they got reports of drug abuse). They find drugs AGAIN (this is the second time at this school), and is taken to the Police station in the school.

This is where info is missing. Did he bring the gun, or get it in the police station?

LEFT GOING CRAZY! WHITE MALE!

Straight WHITE Male

Do you even know what psychosis is, dorkwad?

>hello can i get a wake up call
>it's COMPED
>ayy lmao, you've never hustled or anything

No background check on this idiot before he got his hands on a police officer's gun? Jesus what is going on? ban stolen police guns now.

Paddock probably supplied it to him at the station

What Texas shooter?

Someone want to give a guy a QRD on this shit since he just got home after 13 hours at work?

Active shooter at Texas Tech

www.maps.org

you're welcome

Neat.

How can a literal blue-eyed ginger be a mutt?

>Paddock probably supplied it to him at the station
COMPED! That is just the type of guy Steve is

This is absolutely rich coming from a country governed by druglords. No matter what happens, you'll still be on the wrong side of the wall there, Paco.

He is from Seguin. Right outside San Antonio

>www.maps.org
>mdma

thanks anyway that shit makes people gay.

You're the master.

LITERALLY COMPED!

MDMA isn't for depression, it makes depression worse

ketamine and psilocybin are for depression and you only do them a few times a year to manage it.

nice whataboutism deflection from the fact that white males have statistically killed more americans in burger land under the name of terrorism than muslims or niggers havce

>from guadalupe
>white

Hollis is an interesting name derived from England. It means "dweller at the Holly Trees." Hollywood is named so because the bark of the holly trees are what druids used to craft their wands and staves since they had supposed magical properties. Yes, Hollywood is named what it is due to the fact it is used to "cast a spell" over the population.

Shooting? How many? 25? 30? Needs to be at least 25 to qualify.

>on antidepressants

commie confirmed

UH OH, he was white?!

Time for Sup Forums to dig deep and find out how this was a false flag attack since he's not Muslim or African American

it's happening

>hollis alvin daniels
>guadalupe county
>drug user
could this nigger read less white if he couldn't?

Christ...

>lrish
Aw fuck

That's spooky, except the first one happened in Nevada, not California. Seeing connections where there are none.

Still not more than 4000.
Also, why stop at 9/11? There were Islamic terror attacks before then, including the WTC in 1993