What exactly is so wrong with being a cuck?

What exactly is so wrong with being a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw7SlPagGw8
liveleak.com/view?i=6bd_1507472739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAO SHE SAID WHO CURR LMAO SHE IS SO FUNNAI XD

This is why california deserves everything and then some.

What's a "curr"?

Chris Ray Gun confirmed a fucking cuckold

Chris ray gun needs to control his thot

''Some people enjoy watching the love of their life outright disrespect them and take black dick while they watch in the corner! Dont be such a prude you fucking uptight loser!''

Agreed.

Just fucking nuke California NOW

It's an old word for a coward.

Came here to ask this, must be an American thing....

who curr hurr

It's niggerspeak for "care"

it's thot speak

men don't tell them to speak properly cause they want to fuck them so they say dumb shit like this

yeah guys who curr lmao

You tell us

>who curr

That only has one "r"

It's black people speak for "care". They don't know how to spell so they make things up.

Chris Ray Gun is a cuck confirmed

oh

it has the same number of letters though. I don't...

Posting old tweets should be an automatic 30 day ban.

>who curr

Bet she got that from her bf's black bull

get out

It should actually be "cares" in that context. Still fucking retarded.

Niggers and fat girls, I'll never understand

Not in my America it isn't

sooo the chick who accused her cousin of molesting her (the guy from the sci show youtube channel) and later admitted the allegation was false and that had pandered to the "alt right" for views is now pushing being a cuck...

yea can we deport her to canada along with a few b list celebrities

ikr...so what im sexual attracted to watching my wife get fucked by black guys, everybody has fantasies you know. the jews are just trying to divide and conquer us along every avenue of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw7SlPagGw8

replace poop yourself with cuck yourself and its fucking laci green! Holy cow!

>confirmed cuckqueen

because the more people do it the more society shifts towards that. And it really feels like exactly what is happening. Cheating is so common now, its almost starting to become socially acceptable what the fuck

when will it stop anons?

>same number of letters though.
It's not about length or difficulty. "Thot" replaced "hoe." "Nah" replaced "No." Double negatives replaced coherent statements. Enunciating vowels and speaking in a respectable manner is a white person thing in their mind. Doing so will get you called an Uncle Tom or house nigger.

Because a sexual partner is supposed to be someone you are comitted to, someone you value enough that you are willing to make a whole other person who is a mix between you and this other person.

Cuckolding reduces them to a pin cushion for other people's dicks because you get a woody from watching.

You can be committed to someone who is fucking other people. Not being able to breed doesn't mean you wont commit to someone.

>You can be committed to someone who is fucking other people.
Spotted the BLACKED subscriber.

I want to put my cock in her huge mouth.

it's wrong because it's fetishizing an abusive relationship, it's like asking what's wrong with self-harm if it make's you feel good

No, your argument sucks ass.

see
this is a good argument

Are people seriously still listening to sex advice from a used up hsv+ tube sock?

This is why bad things are happening to California
Bad things happen to bad places until its bad people learn that their beliefs are bad
Then they repent and all is well

In this context she's saying "who cares?" She's just typing it as if it was being said with some retard accent

Ayyy Donnn noooo

hoo curr

>curr
americans need more english education

You're the one who just said you can be committed to someone who fucks around.
That's so cuckish I can't even comprehend.

If I had a cucking fetish I would be extremely suicidal

Someone's been BLACKED, haven't they?

Are you saying that you're suicidal?

Yes of course you CAN. was that ever in question? The real question is why the fuck would you? Its either you have a problem with it, youre a beta loser, or you don't have a problem with it and you're a creepy loser

It's fine for lower tier humans that don't have a need to have a good family or raise their children properly. I don't care what other people do, but you can't stop me for denigrating lower quality people.

your wife sucks some other dudes ass

you can be committed to someone who beats the shit out of you, abusive relationships take many shapes user

>The real question is why the fuck would you?
No, the argument was shitty
>Yes of course you CAN.
exactly why the argument is is shitty

WHO CURR?

curr?

exactly

It also means "mutt" as in dog - not coward

>What exactly is so wrong with being a cuck?

It's often unintentional.

Women like watching their men fuck other women because this makes their role as the man's wife or main squeeze more prestigious. She sees him being desired, sees him dominating women other than herself. It is a power trip and a status experience.

Men who like watching their women with other women are doing something similar. They feel that, at least in that moment, they are the master of a harem. Other men get one woman, they get two. Even if they don't get to fuck the other woman, having a bisexual wife makes it less likely she will become pregnant by another man or allow a man to care for your children if you die.

For men to enjoy watching their women fuck other men is opposite to either of these. It is an embracing of humiliation and an emasculation of the man. Men who enjoy watching this while they sit there jerking off, or enjoying not being permitted to jerk off, are so beyond help and so beneath contempt that I don't really understand why we condemn it. If a man is inclined to destroy himself in this way, we might as well encourage it.

YOU N'WAH!

It's a curry for people with a slurr

i've been telling anyone who'll listen that california needs the dresden treatment immediately for a while now

Because they do breed and spread their cancer

Wow if his is so shitty why don't you show us a good one?

>promoting sexual degeneracy
>(((Laci Green)))

what a cohencidence

>I don't really understand why we condemn it
Because cuckolds are literally ruining our society. If deviants like fags and cucks could keep their perversions to themselves, then nobody would care. Their sexual deviancies manifest into political agendas like open borders and corruption of marriage.

she's not entirely wrong
if some random dude wants to watch his girl get plowed by some other guy it doesn't affect me so why should i give a shit?
its just another slightly more weird fetish, like if 2 people want to shit and piss all over each other who cares as long as they arn't doing it to me

>who curr

its been posted

They're going to do that anyway. If in their spare time they want to transform their sex lives into a nightmare which will likely prevent them from reproducing and hopefully lead to suicide or other early death through drug abuse and related health problems, I am okay with this.

I'll grant you I'm exaggerating here as many white men have been browbeaten within an inch of this sort of behavior, and glamorizing it in media is liable to make otherwise sensible men cross the line into dabbling in cuckoldry. I still have no sympathy for them.

Kindly name a fetish or kink we accepted as "okay so long as it stays in the bedroom" which has not since emerged from the bedroom and invaded everything from street parades to television shows.

Better yet couples into this should hit me up. I'd be down to dump my load into some guy's whore as long as she's fit.

>You can be committed to someone who is fucking other people. Not being able to breed doesn't mean you wont commit to someone.

this is what you said so defend it.

Laci Greene has really nice tits but I gather that she has a real meat locker in her pants.

Because it goes right along with the narrative that men should be weak little faggots.

> What is so wrong with piling money on your front lawn and setting it on fire?

Really, I don't care. It's a problem that ensures itself it doesn't get to the next generation. But humans, to thrive, need to pursue self-interest.

One's life is finite. Cuckholdery makes sure that the leisure and happiness you sacrifice benefit another's gene set. So you don't get to enjoy life as much, and you don't even get to procreate out of it. What sane human being would do that?

Care

Because it was a short-hand way of calling someone a "cowardly dog."

I had never even heard of shit like this until three or four years ago.

When I was nineteen my ex girlfriend's new boyfriend came to my house to fight me. I nearly beat him to death in my own front yard. Can't imagine what I would if I caught my girlfriend fucking someone else. Vid related.

liveleak.com/view?i=6bd_1507472739

My GIF is too big for here.

Why do people listen to this cunt?

Stop giving these people any kind of attention.

It's degenerate. Why do burgers unironically use ebonics? Isnt that cultural appropriation?

This is what's wrong with cucking btw

my thoughts exactly

>wut

You might as well be a kike
If youre a cuckold, the new ubermensch white race has no need for you

This. Why is ebonics so retarded?

I watch other men fuck my girlfriend daily and I love it

the big deal is there's something wrong with your brain

Be glad you don't have to hear these baboons screech their gobbedly gook nigger babble.

Sad to hear Chris Ray Gun is a cuck. :(

Literally, the first thing that came to mind.

>getting off to the destruction of the most fundemental building block of civilization is no big deal

How did we get to this point Sup Forums?

Id cuck Chris Ray Gun w/ Laci. She has some A+ genetics a pity shes still recovering from the mind virus.

(If your reading this I love you Laci)

you like what you like.

> wtf laci green is redpilled now

it's how black people say it but i've never seen someone type"curr"

Mfw only ~25% of the females are potential good partners