What is kosher and why do I see the label for it on my food packaging?

What is kosher and why do I see the label for it on my food packaging?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=82c_1398825991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically means you didn't boil a baby in its mothers milk or sodomize anyone during the food making process. I'm not a jew, but I can get behind not putting cheese on a hamburger patty.
>bacon and eggs on my burger every time

Shhhh... you're asking too many questions, goy.

This rabbi knows whats up.

A money scam. Companies have to pay eyewaterng sums of money to have some rabbi come and wave his hands over the food.

>bacon
>Kosher

it means it contains COCK SKINS

If only life were like this

>boil a baby in its mother's milk
I have probably literally done this without thinking about it. The American diet is metal as fuck.

>no cheese on burger
I bet you also like toilet paper.

Nigzog, did you not read the part where I said "not a jew"??

Its almost as good as getting double sevens, user.
Dude, I am a health nut and just won't even eat food like OPs pic without drinking a shit ton first.
I literally hve to get drunk to eat McDonalds, there is literally no way I can convince myself I'm eating actual chicken in my 50 tendies

I drown my burgers in egg yolk or bbq sauce, on postwar poorfags eat plastic "yellow" cheese on their poormeat sandwiches.
Whats wrong with having a clean wiped ass? You not halal bro?

Believe it or not, companies actually have to pay for that little symbol to be put on their products. It's another Jewish extortion scheme.

This. It's a little kike tax and if you pay close attention, just about every single food item has it. Thanks for the shekels goy

Nothing like a good nut.
liveleak.com/view?i=82c_1398825991

Jewish code letting other Jews know which foods don't have drugs in them

it's a tax you unwittingly pay, and the next time a jew says they don't like prayer, or references to Christianity, tell em tough shit, I don't like some jew praying over my pickles either

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Messianic Judaism? They have a church in my city, which pisses off tons of kikes. The reviews are hysterical. They'll peace messages about how it's Christianity and proceed to insult Jesus.

They follow all Jewish traditions which pisses Jews off even more.

leave*

Btw, there are almost no synagogues in my city, so when kikes move in, they have to choose from limited options and they frequently visit the Messianic Jewish Church/synagogue