Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-NVTaobWUg
youtube.com/watch?v=TRHyZGnfJhI
youtube.com/watch?v=0NlfQdH5MSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9wmtr8ZUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even the best brojo of his season

>Avdol dies for him because muh revenge

>Avdol dies for him for real real not for play play because he still is incompetent

Daily reminder that J. Geil did nothing wrong

J beheaded a girl and rape his sister. Then kill the sister.

What's wrong with that?

I like the design, but is SC that good of a stand?

His speed and precision felt underutilized.
But I suppose establishing extreme power levels and then rarely busting them out is par for the course with this format of show.

It's pretty powerful user.

Wait
Why Silver Chariot face looks similar to Vitamin C face ?

But isn't that how he won against Vanilla? With Speed and Precision?

Gappy makes me happy

The thumbnail looks like he has a bandaid on his forehead

Ok.
We need to make this thread G R E A T

Will anyone get their hands on and rip the OST tomorrow or will we only see pics of nips with them in their hands?

I want to cum on Polnareff's tits

How GREATO?

I remember when SC could purge his armor for extra speed as well as making afterimages. Araki unfortunately, does not.

Then take the first napkin user.

GREATO than Rohan's ego.

It was used, just not often enough.

With the format of
>introducing the villain,
>vaguely showing their power,
>being easily overcome (underestimated),
>revealing their "true power"
>and then being defeated by unique means due to the wit/strength of an often singular hero

Powers like removing the armour and the blade eject that could decisively end fights early have to be ignored in order to create a more genuine threat. It's not unique to JoJo.

While it was crappy that Avdol died for him against Vanilla Ice, that really wasn't Polnareff's fault. It was only Avdol seeing that message that warned him, Iggy and Pol had no possible way of knowing that an invisible, intangible enemy was approaching them from behind.

While Polnareff was often silly and easily manipulated, he was also pretty tough. He's easily got the most kills/wins after Jotaro in SDC, and when shit gets real he's just as cunning as the others, thinking of things like shattering the mirror to kill Devo, hiding from Alessi, etc. And he actively grew as a strategist and person over the course of the story, too.

There was a reason DIO was so eager to hire him again, in spite of all the trouble he caused. He knew quality when he saw it.

Do stands have penis's

i just realized Stone Ocean ends with Louis Armstrong's what a wonderful world and started crying

Polnareff was one of the unique stand users that train with his stand.

The design on Vitamin C's face is just a hand. It happens to look similar.

Red Hot Chili Peppers had one

I could picture Star Platinum and some of the more organic looking stands having them

youtube.com/watch?v=C-NVTaobWUg

do i want to make passionate not gay love to johnny?

I want Kira to _______ me

RERORERO

Araki is a monster and now i dont know what to do with myself

love

youtube.com/watch?v=TRHyZGnfJhI
I might be late but I'm glad I watched this, the part with Three Freeze actually got me hpye

Where did the "My name is emporio" audio come from? ASB?

This is pasta, right?

blow

>original universe fucked beyond belief >other one completely different at base
Why, Araki

Most likely yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NlfQdH5MSg

Where can i download scans of Steel Ball Run?

>Emporio sometimes forgetting momentarily and calling Irene, Anakiss and co by the wrong names
>Emporio questioning his own sanity as he realizes that he is literally the only person who remembers the old universe
>Emporio shouting at Irene in a fit of temper that she's not his REAL friend, only to stop and break down in tears when he realizes it's true

>Rumpleforeskin

>Emporio questioning his own sanity as he realizes that he is literally the only person who remembers the old universe
I don't know what I'd do, no one would believe me if It would happen to me.

Emporio have one of the saddest ends in the entire series along with Hayato, Jonathan, Gyro and Shigechi.

guys stop it, I still can't get over that ending
this fucking hurts

It just hurts

im so sorry i brought up the ending but at least we can all share the sadness

Now.
How exactly Scary Monsters work?

Don't forget Polnareff and Jotaro.

>Polnareff loses his mother, his sister and his friends, the things he wanted to protect the most
>All of his friends directly died for him because they cared about him
>In a bid to make their sacrifices worth it he tries to 1v1 Diavolo, loses his legs and eye
>Does his best to help Buccellati's gang, gets his body killed in the process
>Becomes foreverially turtleized and kept as the novelty pet of DIO's shitspawn

>Only surviving friends are Polnareff who's a turtle and Joseph who probably barely remembers him due to senility
>Has a kid at like 21 from what was probably an unplanned pregnancy
>His relationship falls apart, he puts protecting Jolyne from stand shit before spending time with her and thus she resents him and acts out
>In a bid to save her, he gets his soul and memories torn out and starts rotting
>When he gets his soul back but not his memories he's basically like a giant toddler, having to be taught the basics like how to shower
>When he gets his memories back Pucci uses his love for his daughter against him in a fight
>Panicking, he tries to save her instead of killing Pucci and fails at both
>Gets his head sliced open and dies, his last sight probably being the knife hitting his daughter and his last thoughts being that he failed

Lamposaurus

OST RIP WHEN?

Songs that go well with a JoJo chapter. I know this was asked a few threads ago I think, but I didn't get to see the replies or anything cause the thread archived.

Dinosaur Heavens Door.

i dont think i can handle much more guys

F.

>Those seconds weren't enough to save the world this time, Jotaro.

a long time ago i read a spanish fanfic (because i'm a spic) with Jotaro's last seconds, and was sad af

O S T N E V E R
S
T

N
E
V
E
R

What the fuck?

Just over 6 hours until the 27th in Japan. If anyone uploads it, i'd expect it in 18 hours from now minimum.

Also, the official dub for part 3 doesn't sound too bad.

can someone explain this meme to me?
blackmore was cool

Isn't a meme, he want post this in every thread every day

Judging by the doujin preview and the artist's description he's getting fucked by Caesar's ghost

7>4>6>3>2>5>1

It's still too early to put 8 anywhere, but it has potential.

7>4>2>6>3>5>1
FTFY fampai

eh for a dub its not awful but i cant imagine dio being voiced by anyone but Takehito, sounds better the the first 2 parts tho

If he doesn't know/consent to what's going on then wouldn't that be rape?

Oldseph is not for rape!!

4>7>6>2>3>5>1
The real anwser desu

7>4>6>2>5>3>1

Dont start with this shit please.

>2 better than 6
>7 anything other than number 1
I'm sorry you have terrible taste user

7>4>5>2>3>1

Rate please. Don't kill me.

I see nothing wrong with stating opinions

you know once they start that shit it cant be stopped

but user I said 6 is better than 2

>Post yfw this kid is Diego descendant and alt Giorno

I meant not better than

Is it possible for another studio to get the license for a different part while David is still doing a part?

I just want to see part 7 animated before I'm 40

Also to add one with my shit,

Johnny>Jolyne>Josuke>Joseph>Jotaro>Jonathan>Giorno

Kira>Valentine>DIO>Pucci>Diavolo>Kars>Ambulance

1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8

Baby Face must have since it's entire power is to fuck and impregnate women that then immediately give birth to organic Stand babies.

I want to suck Baby Face's stand penis

It's possible since Warner and Araki own the series entirely and are only licensing it to David but they wouldn't do that. It'd split their audience and studios want long either long term properties that they'll profit from for years or something cheap and nasty that makes a ton in a short space of time. They aren't gonna adapt multiple Parts simultaneously.

7>4>5>3>2>6>1
Valentine>Kira>Pucci>Dio>Diavolo>Kars
Johnny>Josuke>Jolyne>Joseph>Jotaro>Giorno>Jonathan
I'm a part 7 fag sorry
Sorry for shit taste

What it you get pregnant and the Stand baby doesn't like you, the one from the rich Italian bitch killed her just for being mean to a train driver.

Since DIO's canonically bisexual and sexually insatiable, which (if any) of his employees do you think he was interested in? If any.

I wouldn't be surprised if he liked Mariah, he thought that selfish, nasty bitches made the best mothers, and her casual cruelty and lack of mercy would've earned her points.

And maybe N'doul, given that the blind guy described him (in detail) as being beautiful then I assume that he let him feel his face. Not to mention his loyalty and adoration he held for him, he was probably the most outspokenly worshipping of DIO along with Enya.

Vanilla Ice was allowed to hang around his mansion with no pants, too, so there's that.

8 (so far, could change) > 7 > 6 = 5 = 4 > 2 > 3 > 1
Pucci > Valentine > Kira > Diavolo > DIO > Kars

I can't rank the MCs since I love them all so much, though Gappy, Jolyne and Johnny are up high with Jotaro, Joseph and Jonathan being lower down. They're all great though.

7>4>6>5>2>1>3

I don't think that's what happened, didn't it say that she was the best mom in the world because she was teaching it all about hate and aggression? Which it'd need to fulfill its purpose by killing Giorno and co.

I'm pretty sure that Baby Face eating its mother and converting her flesh to its own happens regardless of its thoughts on her, Melone seemed to think it was normal.

Any who were at least vaguely attractive probably got paid with dickings. His vampire cock can do things no ordinary cock could. It kept them coming back and by using it, he could slowly ween them off flesh buds and money as payment and make them dependent on his cock. He couldn't do that for every servant though since he'd spend all his time fucking his servants so only critical employees like powerful Stand users were given the dick experience to ensure loyalty.

>DIO has been under the sea for 100 years
How much semen have on his balls?

It's been a while since I last read that fight so I'm probably wrong, but either way that user shouldn't suck Baby Face's Stand penis. It won't end well for him and I'm worried.

>Hol Horse is his only heterosexual male employee
>DIO considers him a challenge