Why do neo-nazi's constantly harp on about "muh free speech" when they call for a totalitarian dictatorship...

Why do neo-nazi's constantly harp on about "muh free speech" when they call for a totalitarian dictatorship? Do you just want free speech until you come to power?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rights don't apply to commies

>doesn't know that white nationalism encompasses different kinds of political systems

This. Those who sell out their own are not even human.

why do you keep buying into the Jewish taboo on "Nazi" thought

paulgraham.com/say.html

>No one gets in trouble for saying that 2 + 2 is 5, or that people in Pittsburgh are ten feet tall. Such obviously false statements might be treated as jokes, or at worst as evidence of insanity, but they are not likely to make anyone mad. The statements that make people mad are the ones they worry might be believed. I suspect the statements that make people maddest are those they worry might be true."
"The prohibition will be strongest when the group is nervous. The irony of Galileo's situation was that he got in trouble for repeating Copernicus's ideas. Copernicus himself didn't. In fact, Copernicus was a canon of a cathedral, and dedicated his book to the pope. But by Galileo's time the church was in the throes of the Counter-Reformation and was much more worried about unorthodox ideas.
To launch a taboo, a group has to be poised halfway between weakness and power. A confident group doesn't need taboos to protect it. It's not considered improper to make disparaging remarks about Americans, or the English. And yet a group has to be powerful enough to enforce a taboo. Coprophiles, as of this writing, don't seem to be numerous or energetic enough to have had their interests promoted to a lifestyle.
I suspect the biggest source of moral taboos will turn out to be power struggles in which one side only barely has the upper hand. That's where you'll find a group powerful enough to enforce taboos, but weak enough to need them

Good question op. Honestly I saw azzmadore and his crew go to some dumb commie book fair. I realized that I would never want to be a part of their larpy group of fat disenfranchised white males in masks crying for uncle adolf to come back.

So I guess I'll just be me instead.

Most nazis absolutely hate free speech as it got us into this mess in the first place.
Whatchhatalkinabout?

So nazis and commies aren't human got it

>lumping all your enemies into one group so you can attack a contradiction
S.A.G.E.

>Why do neo-nazi's constantly harp on about "muh free speech"
Because it makes hypocrites out of the Left for pretending they care about it so much. Thanks for the opportunity to redpill.

Redpill: [spoiler]trump is a communist[/spoiler]

Ironpill: [spoiler]hitler was a communist[/spoiler]

Blackpill: [spoiler]iosif stalin was also a communist[/spoiler]

> Do you just want free speech until you come to power?
yes desu

ty
hasty

Yes.

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

Yeah, free speech is good. If we had actual free speech, ie if Jewish gangster wouldn't shut down anyone who speaks up about them and gets a big enough audience, they wouldn't last long

All statists are subhuman animals to be eradicated from the earth. Hail liberty!

This. Jew loving Nazi flag posters have shit up this board in a shockingly quick amount of time.

Reminder to disregard all 56% burger posts

Reminder that America is not a white country, and is owned by Israel.

>neo-nazis come to power
>literally .0001% of the population
One sage by this ID

are you retarded ?
everyone has free speech do you think if hitler ran the world you wouldn't be able to say what you want.
and free speech doesn't do anything anyway.

So brave.

In degenerate times, sometimes you have to act degenerate, or the more well known saying; when in Rome do as the Romans do

Also Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

Nope. We would just ban hate speech against whites and the traditional white family and Christian values.

take off that flag you leaf bastard

>Do you just want free speech until you come to power?

yes

It seems that modern political discourse is "I love freedom but my opponents shouldn't have it."

It's just a joke bro.

>HowItFeelsToChew5Gum

This. Not everyone who is anti-degeneracy is a Nazi. The problem is the Nazi's were the only ones around pointing out the downward spiral of western civilization while the more prevailing liberal theories were just patting themselves on the back.

Fool. We want our speech to be free so that we can get our message out freely and bring about the fourth reich.

>The problem is the Nazi's were the only ones around pointing out the downward spiral of western civilization while the more prevailing liberal theories were just patting themselves on the back.

Oh, hey, just like the Demoshits were the "cure" to the stifling authoritarianism of the Neocons

Pincer movement

Fantastic