You lied to me Sup Forums

You told me Hyouka was good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y31DPsTy-kE?t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was. kys.

Just a prank bro

whoever told you that is not human

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad you yurishit/haremshit/idolfag

eru chitanda is best girl across all anime

Glasslip is a masterpiece, go watch it asap.

And here I thought only Sup Forums is contrarian.

>chitanda
>anything but worsr girl

It is good, it's just your taste that sucks

No, I told you it was shit.

Quads confirm, hyouka is overrated shit.

youtu.be/y31DPsTy-kE?t=2m15s
>That got me into mysteries

The meme has gone overseas and returned. The cycle is complete.

But Irisu is clearly the best Hyouka, user

>not Mayaka
Step it up senpai

>you will never be tricked into writing a mystery film by your femme fatale upperclassman
Why even live

It is really good if you manage to notice along the way that it's about character growth, not mysteries.

So you admit to having ADD.

>kys
So how does it feel to be 14 years old?

Mayaka is too 3D for me. She's an asshole to Oreki and Fukube for no good reason and yet she's just silently taking shit from the Manga Club.

Irisu is totally unrealistic 2D archetype and I love it.

>kys

Fuck off.

>She's an asshole to Oreki and Fukube for no good reason
She's an asshole to Fukube because he's friendzoning her, and I'm pretty sure she just doesn't like Oreki because a)she's jealous of his relationship with Fukube and b) because he comes off as kind of a dick. I think she's only as bitchy to them because of their preexisting relationship, the manga club have a different social hierarchy.

>Irisu is totally unrealistic 2D archetype
She's really more of a femme fatale than she is any anime archetype. But I see your point.

who ever said hyouka was good?

Only ADD fucktards need the amount of exposition and overblown cliche symbolism that plagues Hyouka.

>Only ADD fucktards need the amount of exposition and overblown cliche symbolism that plagues Hyouka.
Is this your first anime? Hyouka is way more subtle than most. And the exposition is par for the course when it come to detective stories.

>Hyouka is way more subtle than most
It's like saying that Hyouka is among the least smelly shits of the lot.

>She's really more of a femme fatale than she is any anime archetype.
She's a femme fatale in the way she does things, but other than that her whole Empress persona is totally anime-only thing. Imagine a 16 yr old being so stone cold and commanding and actually having influence on other students that proves it's not just chuuni. That's totally 2D exclusive.

Now I want to read the LN to see if she changes like the others did in the anime.

You won't enjoy it if you're a newshit to anime.

Of course is bad, everything that kyoani does is.
What a newfag.
Their worse work is Haruhi, don't waste your time with that shit.

What did he meme by this?

sasuga hibikekfag

That image is too perfect

>everything that kyoani does is
Only if you can pronounce the name.

>2016
>people still think this show is about mysteries

''clever'' writing

a "clever" post

Chitanda is the femme fatale

Reminder that Shitanda deserved to lose, and Oreki's an idiot for not getting with Best Boy.

>vast majority of the show is about the characters solving boring mysteries
>"it's not about the mysteries"

>I don't understand how subtext works

Subtext does not elevate the text. The meat of show is just showing the nuts-and-bolts of solving mundane mysteries, and it's boring as fuck

For you

I loved hyouka for the mysteries.

>the meat of show is just showing the nuts-and-bolts of solving mundane mysteries
No, the meat of the show is the character exploration and development spurred by the mysteries. The point of the Valentine's Day episode wasn't really about finding out who stole the cookies, it was about exploring Fukube's psyche and coming to understand his relationship with Mayaka and Houtarou.

>it's boring as fuck
Only if you have shit taste.

While i like the characters, the mysteries make the show for me.

what anime do you like then

Are the novels worth reading?

hyouka is FUCKING GARBAGE

Mayaka is gross.

I've always told you it is overrated shit, Anonymous.

You just didn't listen.

OTP

But it is good.

>it's another Hyouka bait thread
I mean I can't blame you, it works every time.

These threads have become so routine. I don't understand the need to create threads just for the sake of being contrarian.