Finally waking up to the JQ

For the longest time I overlooked most of the stuff about Jews on Sup Forums. I thought it was just an autistic conspiracy. Then I listened to a debate between Jared Taylor and Tim Wise. I thought Tim Wise made some good points and looked him up. I stumbled across some open letter he wrote and was shocked. This guy claims to be a white man when its convenient for him but is actually a Jew who looks forward to a world without white people. His arguments against Jared Taylor were essentially that "whiteness" isn't real but then writes a book LARPing as a white guy saying white people are oppressive and evil. For the first time I am unironically extremely skeptical of (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw
timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-tantrum/
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
hooktube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA&t=615s
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/04/11/great-jewish-mask-series-parts-1-4-free-books/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/27/video-great-jewish-mask-part-1/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart11_201706
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/27/video-great-jewish-mask-part-2-jewish-forgery/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart21
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/video-great-jewish-mask-part-3-ass-lions-skin-explained/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart31
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/video-great-jewish-mask-part-4-part-4-3-free-pdf-books/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart41
historyreviewed.info/Article.php?JO=Win32&JH=900&JW=1440&ID=868615&
americancrisis.us/docs/2016_05_30_111932_2_thegreatjewishmasque.pdf
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/09/video-please-go-alt-light-on-the-jews-alex-jones-stefan-molyneux-others/
ihr.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14
youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YiYG8PC_lcM7nBHssoWFih0SbY_lk3y
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
youtu.be/xxnOKOSe4zE
youtu.be/rDGlzaYaPso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw
here is the debate.

timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-tantrum/
and here is his open letter to whites.

It is just an autistic conspiracy...

Check out Israel Shahak's Jewish History, Jewish Religion and Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique. Check out shorter culture articles on Occidental Observer, like Lasha Darkmoon talking about Weinar degeneracy. Read the Art Scam lecture at Art Renewal Center. Watch Defamation. Watch the Glenn Ford movie Trial (which illustrates methods later codified by Saul Alinsky). Check Steve Sailer's blog at Unz daily. If you have more time, Steve Oney's book And The Dead Shall Rise is the best treatment of the Leo Frank case and explains the origin of the ADL. E Michael Hoffman's Jewish Revolutionary Spirit is good but long. Norman Finkelstein's Holocaust Industry, his A Nation On Trial, and Raul Hilberg's The Politics of Memory are very good critiques of Holocaust exploitation from within a thoroughly mainstream, non-denier worldview.

Your journey has just begun. Also unfortunately Tim Wise is a traitorous filth of the highest order. He's barely a Jew yet lives up to the stereotypes like none other.

There is a whole imgur with "Fellow White People" tweets from hundreds of Jews.
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

>imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
wow, the infographic got too big huh? bookmarked

I respect your sincerity.

Thanks user. Culture of Critique has been on my wanted list for a while.
Wow, pretty infuriating

One of the keys to understanding the Jews is getting that all Semites behave this way, and to a lesser extent all old world peoples. So this usn't some nefarious and unique Jewish thing, this is about allowing people in the West to go against Western standards. You can see it on a smaller (and less successful) scale with non-Jewish recent arrivals who try to "run" a business the way they did back in Iraq or Egypt -- nepotism, lying, fraud. Those things are normal there. What makes them a problem is insisting on playing by tribalistic old school rules (as they would have to in the Levant) while in the West, and Jewishly demandimg that Westerners play by Western rules, thus guaranteeing that they win every contest.

I bought Culture of Critique because of Sup Forums but be warned it is a dense read. I might just not be smart enough to deal with it, or maybe I just already agree with the summaries that I've read so I'm not itching to get to the next chapter. But I look forward to finishing it someday.

In fact both the movies An Education and Fearless, both of which are stunning, top notch movies, are about talking very openly about what Jews are like. See also Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You need a WHOLE nother level brother

Read Culture of Critique, watch this

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
hooktube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA&t=615s

then read
E Michael Jones - The Jewish Revolutionary Spirt and it's Impact on the World

1500 pages of the most important book you will ever read in your life.

and wathc and listen to this
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/04/11/great-jewish-mask-series-parts-1-4-free-books/

hate to break it to you autismo but Sup Forums is just satire

it's simple not all jews are good people.

user in another thread just posted these about Jared Taylor. Apparently he's also a shill for Jews. Who knew! Those Jews! They're all over the place!

I went to Israel with a group of Jews 2 years ago. I asked a couple of them if they also consider themselves to be white and they said yes.

Oh man it goes so deep. You are just at the beginning of the roller coaster of truth.

>asked Jews
>they answered honestly and forthrightly and I have no reason to disbelieve them
golly gee whiz user, to think you should have just asked them if they were white all this time!

how is he a shill for the jews?
his conferences have had speakers like Kevin MacDonald regularly give speeches about the negative impact of organized Jewry on America.

This is just the left trying to discredit one of our best because he is one of the most convincing white advocates and they have no way to argue with the facts he presents.

last one

ashkenazi jews are an actual distinct and separate race from white europeans. that means jews are predisposed to certain behaviors and have unique physical characteristics, just like every other racial group.

now guess what those behavioral predispositions are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton
>In 1943, Hooton had an article entitled "Breed War Strain Out of Germans" published in the New York newspaper PM. In the article he proposed four measures with an objective to "destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities". Hooton wrote these measures as follows:
>[...]
>During the period of supervision and occupation of the several states by armies and civilian staffs of the Allied Nations, encourage members of these groups to intermarry with the German women and to settle there permanently. During this period encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males.
sound familliar? and here is the best part
>Earnest Albert Hooton (November 20, 1887 – May 3, 1954) was a Jewish-American physical anthropologist

also another funny little thing

I dunno, I just saw these pics and downloaded them. Up until 20 minutes ago I thought Jared was pretty good for whites.
WHat do you think of the info in the pics?

This guy is barely even Jewish. I think he's more just a self-hating white.

I have actually seen a JIDF google doc where the were collectively drafting an essay. In the initial draft, they referred to themselves as non-Western. Someone had to correct it.

I guess that's why the ADL always puts him on their lists of white supremacists?

BUMP. There will be lots of shills in this thread trying to discredit you, and lots more shills going overboard in other threads to slide this one.

JQ stuff used to be Sup Forums's bread and butter, but these days threads like this are getting more and more rare.

Well done, OP. You've barely touched the beginning of the rabbit hole, but you've arrived.

Interesting. I do think that if Amren constantly talked about the JQ they would have a much smaller impact, I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to them myself. Its just something that each person needs to discover for themselves. Regardless, getting white people to recognize their identity is a good first step I think

no they aren't they are basically the same but they have contact with non-european jews.

>doesn't know much about the pics
>downloads them and posts them places
hmm thats totally not suspicious

jesus fucking christ leafshit, did you even read the fucking files I posted??
>not going to type it out for you

Jared doesn't deny the fact that there is a disprportionate influence among the white-bashers.

He has repeatedly said he doesn't go into the JQ much because he feels it distracts from white advocacy -- ie, he can only afford to be "a kook" in one area.

Watch the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

Yeah this is something that the "posters" of these images don't care about a lot of them are shills themselves.

right, because you always analyze and carefully dissect each and every infographic and frog pic and turn it over in your mind for days, weeks, even years before daring to repost it, thus ensuring that you will always be right on the internet.

anti-semitism is a dead end for white identity politics that is why it is shilled by people trying to keep white identity politics under control.

If I'm going to be posting them I will especially if the are meant to attack people that agree with most of Sup Forums.
Do you even know about the guy who wrote the stuff in this picture?

Oh, missed opportunity. You should have asked if they eat babies. I predict they would say "no." Pilpul anyway, as the vast imgur posted above contains unambiguous statements.

I agree that it is a huge deterrent for white identity. Doesn't mean people shouldn't look into these things

AmRen is basically the Jew Friendly Race Realist site. We are big enough and broad minded enough tp be able to accomodate true -- that is, ideological -- diversity. Purity demands are an attempt to impose litmus tests and divide us. Many AmRen Jews are among our most important voices, notably Michael Levin, author of Feminism and Freedom, which is still the best book on feminism.

It's all orchestrated; (((their))) goal is to stoke tensions between various denominations of the USA after 8 years of divisive race pimping. The lines have been drawn, and (((they))) intend to push as many useful idiots to either side as possible. Taylor delves into IQ distribution across races, but he won't touch the JQ.

You should be.

>forgot pic

Interesting, thanks user. I still feel it's a little weird for his official position to be "just ignore the JQ for now", but at least he acknowledges it here.
>episcopalians are just as liberal as Jews on immigration
>episcopalians don't control the media and use it to promote degeneracy

His stance isn't "just ignore the JQ for now" It's more like "I'm doing my own thing and you're free to do stuff on the JQ and I'll even have you speak at Amren conferences"

Read the chapter on immigration, it's the most important and easiest to read

Why won’t jared name them? I feel like he thinks us complaining about them is the equivalent to blacks complaining about us. But the thing is, blacks claim a conspiracy against them with no proof. We literally hear it from their mouths that they will play a hand in our replacement.

hi JIDF

He has been proven right, he has the widest visibility and reception of any race realist group. AmRen has a completely respectable annual meeting with lectures, which has been the second best thing besides Sup Forums for building community.
There are multiple Jewish journalists at V-Dare doing first rate work on stories which their more respectable cousins will not touch. There are Jews who have actually thought about what would happen if we left and the blacks all got angry at the same time.

that makes sense

thanks will do

>why won't Jared take my litmus test?
>I feel he thinks
Yeah.

>my litmus test
Read the thread you are in fucking faggot. Go back to pozing up California or whatever you normally do.

Levin's a cool guy.

Yeah I like the new self-identification shills do as a public service. It improves overall quaity and educates newfags.

Fixed Links

The Great Jewish Mask Series (Jan Lamprecht) – Parts 1-4 & Free Books

Part 1 – The Great Jewish Mask
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/27/video-great-jewish-mask-part-1/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart11_201706

Part 2 – Jewish Forgery
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/27/video-great-jewish-mask-part-2-jewish-forgery/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart21

Part 3 – The Ass in the Lion’s skin
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/video-great-jewish-mask-part-3-ass-lions-skin-explained/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart31

Part 4 & 3 FREE PDF books!
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/28/video-great-jewish-mask-part-4-part-4-3-free-pdf-books/
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart41

Here is the link for the FREE BOOKS: historyreviewed.info/Article.php?JO=Win32&JH=900&JW=1440&ID=868615&
americancrisis.us/docs/2016_05_30_111932_2_thegreatjewishmasque.pdf

Video: Please go Alt-Light on the Jews: Alex Jones & Stefan Molyneux & others…
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/09/video-please-go-alt-light-on-the-jews-alex-jones-stefan-molyneux-others/

I don’t even see how that is a response. If you are calling me a shill congrats you are number 1 to do so for saying something about fucking semites.

This site is a useful resource:
ihr.org/

This series is amazing and eye-opening:
youtube.com/watch?v=-T7vcOJ2A14

I dove into this stuff back in August, can't believe the things I've learned.

>here's pretty big red pill

the jews have been saying shit like this for the last 200 years. they hate the white europeon race

storm front plz go

Utterly savage takedowns

The JQ isn't hard to wake up to.

Nationalism and libertarianism are middle class movements. Jews are overrepresented in the 1%, which is in bed with the state

While the middle class declines and a racialized class issue develops, it's impossible to not notice all the jews on the culture warrior far left

Really the issue for whites is that they're attacked by both the left and globalist capitalism, and there's a lot of overlap with secular liberal jews there

>Doubting Sup Forums
You should know better, user.

If only you knew how bad things truly are.

you have to go back

>>>>/reddit/

the tendency to fight each other based on color and physical differences you assume comes from a very primitive, animal really, fear of the unknown, evolutionarily. you are socially inept if you assume race, which is completely fabricated by social construction.

These kikes almost always do this, especially when they made a name for themselves

This was today, they must be called out every single time. should have also called him a racist as well, the whole pretending to be white while convenient and then talking shit about white people is some racist bullshit, they act like they can speak for both minority and majority while they are really only out for their own interests and can't relate to the struggles of either. fucking parasites.

>Just discovering the Jewish menace.

youtube.com/watch?v=74OokZdK7Hk

It is animalistic, but it's not fear. It's territory. Same as you see all over the animal kingdom.

Racial differences are also not "socially fabricated". They are obvious to anyone with eyes.

Have fun in this rabbit hole.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8YiYG8PC_lcM7nBHssoWFih0SbY_lk3y

>Blood Passover - Rabbi Ariel Toaff
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
>200 Years together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
my.mixtape.moe/adkmzj.pdf
>Germany Must Perish by Kaufman
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Germany_Must_Perish.pdf
>The Soul of a Jew and the Soul of a Non-Jew
hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf
>Rome and Jerusalem by Moses Hess
archive.org/details/romeandjerusale02waxmgoog
>The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine
docdroid.net/kXW5Tab/yuri-slezkine-the-jewish-centurybookzzorg.pdf.html
>You Gentiles by Maurice Samuels
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
--------------------------------------
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

Wow the guy who barely got in to bottom tier college and spews garbage his sociology professor told him had to chime in between tokes. Thanks retard.

youtu.be/xxnOKOSe4zE

youtu.be/rDGlzaYaPso

Fun you bring up the animal world. Nature is to be attracted to your own. You are literally at the smallest level of human consciousness if you don't see other humans as your own. You are making choices that are literally the most degenerative that can be made.

giraffes do that too.

>You are literally at the smallest level of human consciousness if you don't see other humans as your own
What does this mean in non stoned retard speak?

>You are making choices that are literally the most degenerative that can be made.
How, exactly?

honestly even if everything tim wise said was true about race being irrelevant, the mere fact that jews behave like this is enough for me to think that race matters just to spite them

1)cos race is not a biologically recognized thing yet you cite some 1960s scientific studies cos... you.
2) because you are a fucking idiot. you literally think jews are out to get you. literally, no one cares about you.

even if race is completely irrelevant the very act of having been attacked for being white has made it relevant. even if the reason we are attacked for being white is because racial thinking has infected all these people, it does not change the fact that they have become the monster they were fighting, and have thus legitimized whiteness in their own ideology by making it an attacked identity. the very fact that this continues in places like south africa means that our "golem" of creating whiteness to benefit us has turned against thus and we are now stuck with it for eternity unless what the skeptics want to happen, which is to move past race, ends up happening

Never trust an atheist Jew
1. The nature of their hatred for non-Jews is ethnic AND religious
2. They're never above lying

>1)cos race is not a biologically recognized thing yet you cite some 1960s scientific studies cos... you.

It's not "biologically recognised" because the implcations of that make certain people extremely uncomfortable and so they try their very best to ensure that can of worms stays closed. With the advent of modern DNa techniques though, having it stay closed is becoming harder and harder.

attacking racial differences has no effect on white people. in fact, it's building them up more. i am white as fuck, and you goons are the most retarded demographic by far, because you're illy educated and sipping your own kool aid.

>cos race is not a biologically recognized thing
Oh heavens no. We don't publish facts like that because it would be racist, and show that certain races are just better on average than others. IQ, future planning and compassion are all parts of what make us human.

Are they "human" yes. Scientifically we are all the same.

Why then can any basic anthropology major in college can identify the RACE/Breed of an individual just by their skull? It is almost like there is a provable physically difference that is more than skin deep.

We inherit ALL of our abilities from our parents, including intelligence. If your parents have none, don't expect miracles either.

Science can be spun in any way a scientist wants. Just because they are not addressing certain FACTS does not mean that it is not true.

the JQ is ultimately more important than race on a fundamental level, likely the stuff they have already set in motion will keep moving much like how they created the sjw golem and now its attacking them in israel and they are desperately trying to reign it in. likely after the JQ is address and people at the very least learn to be anti-semitic again and not trust them then the other stuff becomes much easier to get done

Since you're obviously a newfag and it's hard to know who you're responding to, click on the post number to reply to people.

sorry i give no shits for your people. won't.

Thank you brother

Then why should we waste our time debating you?

probably shouldn't. you're shitty enough as it is.

OK. Fuck off then.

there seems to be a genetic predisposition with how you incapable you are analyzing scientific tests. are you sure you're white?

Before reading this I was about 82% sure that it's the kikes, now I"m about 90% sure.

I get closer and closer to full acceptance with every new testimony. Have a (you)