Do they ever like it, or are they always horrified victims...

Do they ever like it, or are they always horrified victims? It seems like women are always portrayed as having no sexuality around this stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/pagesix.com/2015/04/10/no-charges-against-weinstein-in-alleged-grope-of-model/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=tA637wqY2HY
youtu.be/y-205MSxMrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they hate men, this is just jealousy and resentment for the fact that the only thing valuable about them is their vaginas.

>omg i can't believe i had to watch him guy jack offfffffffff :(((((
>did you get the job?
>omg yeah there were like 1400 other applicants all he wanted me to do was watch him jack off and i got the job

Why the FUCK would you like some evil fat kike masterbating in front of you because he has power to ruin you? He's not Brad Pitt, he's a disgusting pig

>weinstein-type

women hate being themselves, that's all.

They say BOO HOO, it sucks to have periods, pregnancy and menopause.

>Woman who can make money getting cum on her face: "haha, cum on my face!"

>Woman who can make money complaining about man cumming on her face: "He came on my face!"

Neoteny. The reason we want to fuck them and the reason they have every safety net we ever invented.

I feel like after a certain point they become numb to it

women find power more arousing than physical attractiveness

>All these women coming out years later, WAY AFTER THE FACT, that they knew these guys were predators and just let them continue preying on OTHER WOMEN and committing felonious acts.

If this was about serial arsonists, no one would be saying "oh you poor girl, you were too scared to come forward and stop this". Fucking weak bitches kept their mouths shut because it helped their career and knew if it was ever exposed, they could just play the victim and benefit from it again.

YesImFuckingMad.tmp

they like knowing men are lusting after them, but it's pretty poor form to try and pick up chicks by jerking off in front of them

I jack off infront of cornered women all the time. Like parties and stuff. Never had a complaint. They often watch until completion. No big deal.

This, you guys should try it.

they don't really like it or dislike it. they just kind of do whatever. women don't really have much substance to them. as far as how they say they feel about it after, that all depends on what they deem will grant them the best and most positive reaction from their peers. their brains start and end with other peoples perceptions of them

Damn. I’ve been doing it all wrong.

The difference is that with arson, you know there's concrete evidence of you know, a FIRE and damaged property.

In this case it's he said, she said. And he's paying off the prosecutor.

So you go public like the Italian model did and get called an opportunitst and told its part of his job. "Weinstein did not deny that he grabbed her breast – but would be able to argue that it was appropriate because as a producer he would need to know if her breasts were the real deal."

So you keep your mouth shut.

google.com/amp/pagesix.com/2015/04/10/no-charges-against-weinstein-in-alleged-grope-of-model/amp/

I thought I was the only one that did this

I literally whip my dick out at groups of girls at parties and they just stare, it's actually a popular prank and I've gotten laid from doing it at least twice

Why are these people such pussies for so god damn long?
They talk for years about being strong, independent women but they live their lives with the memory of getting raped on and shit.

Leftist. Fucking. Hypocrites.

>young user knows nothing about women

you will find out eventually, itll just be years too late

It's the ascendancy of sex-negative feminism. The death of Hugh Hefner brought a lot of it back into the public debate. There used to be this idea that one of feminism's goals was empowering women as sexual agents, so dispensing with the idea that women are merely passive recipients at best and victims at worst when it came to sexuality. However one strain of feminism was against that and saw all sex as a kind of violence and exploitation of women.

Nowadays, possibly because the sexual revolution is so far behind us, sex positive feminism has lost the culture war and its vogue has come to an end. Probably because the idea of female victimhood has become ascendant. A sex positive feminist would look at the idea of "victimhood" and say that it offends women's agency and undermines their ability to make their own choices.

In order for the perpetual victimhood of women to be true, after all, women need to be depicted as weak, easily manipulated, and most importantly, sexually frigid. Women who are none of these things are what feminists like Ariel Levy have unironically termed "female chauvinist pigs."

These are just some of the reasons I haven't openly identified as a feminist since I graduated from university. Feminism has narrowed in the past few decades to include a very specific kind of feminism which I find, ironically, to be degrading to women.

>be a corpulent kike
>be a bloated billionaire bagel
>yet, still cannot get laid by gold-digging sarlaccs
>being THIS repulsive to spread-for-a-shekel roasties

heh.. this guy was obviously pissed cause his game with his bros was interrupted by a girl

but otherwise he's right. women generally have no ambition.

Am I the only one who thought Columbia was amazing and kind of like Comstock?

>Feminism has narrowed in the past few decades to include a very specific kind of feminism which I find, ironically, to be degrading to women.
It was always the logical end game and you know it.
>i-if only people would act reasonably
Never.going.to.happen

women are whores, because of evolution n sheit

>weinstein-type

They always use the 'he jacked off in front of me' story. The truth is they got the dick. Reason is that it's the perfect female accusation.
1. Humblebrag - implies she's hot enough to make a guy nut while fully clothed
2. Keeps HER pure looking - she did nothing but stand there and watch a guy jerk off. Or run away.
3. Still sex related - points for being 'sexually assaulted' without actually saying she was sexually assaulted in a real way.
4. Makes the guy look creepy and weird.
5. IS A LESSER CRIME than the actual fucking, so the guy isn't going to contradict her and cop to something more serious.

Every time you see some hollywood chick come out with a 'watched him jerk off' story, they got the dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=tA637wqY2HY

She fucking defends him in the video

I looked up her wiki page and surprise surprise she's jewish

there's been several jews defending their own just because they're jewish

louis ck?

Kathy Lee was married to a guy who raped stewardesses in the ass. And she knew it. And stayed married to him. Fuck her.

Did Kathy Lee ever let anyone likk cocaine off her pussy tho?

Why don't you go try it out on 100 women and tell us your results. Film for better resluts / clarity.

anybody old enough to remember frank gifford on tape asking a prostitute if he could put it in the better pussy

That's what I'm talking about. Kathy Lee has seen worse.

this should be copypasta, excellent

That's code for I suck his dick
and he came in my face!
The other girl,
he had respect for,
so he went on a plant!

I don't know if you're right, but from now on I'm going to think you are.

youtu.be/y-205MSxMrI

THEY DO IT JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE FOR ATTENTION

JUST LIKE HANGING THERE TITS OUR THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE LOOKING AT THERE TITS

NO ONE JUST STARTED MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF THIS OLD WASHED UP WHORE UNLESS SHE WAS LIKE A PRISON GUARD OR SOMETHING

underrated

My thoughts too. What is it with these rich guys wanting women to watch them jerk off?

Because he tricked them all the time into going to his hotel room in the wee hours to look at his etchings or to go out the back of a restaurant to look at pot plants. He was a nasty trickster, the women were completely innocent.

They were waiting until it was safe to be brave

>muslims literally gun down some tabloid or whatever because they drew a cartoon insulting their prophet
>starlets don't shove a knife in their throat or fill them with bulletholes if the system fails
NO EXCUSE

Is this is what is known as a fuckboi?

In fairness, it's either on the job or out on your arse for these whores. These girls have fucked losers for free before, why not fuck a successful ugly jew for potentially millions of dollars? I don't buy any of this shit. As a guy though, learn from this. Girls are constantly weighing up the pros/cons of any relationship they're in. If the cons outweigh the pros, or they see a better pro/con ratio in another guy they could pursue they will burn you. If they have social acknowledgement to gain as these girls do ("how brave of you, you're such a stronk womyn"), they will take it over you.