Meet the scientists and mathematicians who put us on the moon

I just saw a great movie, based on a true story, about the mathematicians and scientists who got us into space and put us on the moon. What I bet you did not know is they were black women.

This movie is shown at my little brother's school, and all the schools around this district, so that kids will know how this great feat was achieved.

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, it isnt a joke or a meme it is real.

WE

ok

WUZ

bamboo niggers

KANGZ

Iz

WE COULDA BEEN ON DA MOON FIRST IF IT WASNT FO WHITEY. WYPEPO TRYIN TA HOLD THE BLACK PEOPLE DOWN NAHM SAYIN

I read parts of the book this woman wrote. She said she didn’t even know segregation existed. It never even affected her. Don’t let the Jews fill your heads with propaganda.

>All that brown hair/brown eyes.

Why are Meds the master race?

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS

is the title a joke about how the fat one is wearing a literal tents worth of cloth

Did they intentionally go with "Figures" as it rhymes with "Niggers"?

>scientists and mathematicians
I hope everyone here knows that those women were basically human calculators who did the math that was too tedious for the real scientists to do.

kek

This

There is a scene in the movie where the boss asks why she is often gone from her desk for long periods of time and she says she has to run to the bathroom in another building like a half mile away.

When interviewed the real woman the character was based on said that never happened. She used the normal woman's restroom.

This is Margaret Hamilton. She wrote the code the on-board flight software for the Apollo space program.

>the one edit where the make the fat one on the right look like shrek

What have you done?!

FUCK YEAH CHRIS COLUMBUS LETSGOOO

brown hair brown eyes =/= mediterranean. Lol you think fucking goethe, beethoven and copernicus were meds? two germans and a pole?

Why did they make her nigger as fuck? She had super light skin in the real world.

sorry....I missed the movie about her
The movie about the negros received all the press

This

The first spreadsheet programs put these people out of jobs. Imagine how tedious shit used to be when you had an entire table of data, then decided you wanted to change something. Some poor soul had to go through and recalculate every single fucking cell in the entire spreadsheet because somebody changed one variable somewhere.

People had entire careers doing this mind numbing math. It was meticulous and hard work. But these women were not scientists.

Now Microsoft Excel does their job in 0.1 seconds.

Oh look, a totally legitimate and not bait thread.

I guess I will bump it by putting "sage" in the Options field.

DR. JACK CRENSHAW

is the name of the white man whose work has been stolen by these fat fuck sheboons

Where da blackness doe?

I can not believe they made this movie. Honestly it has a market because like 40 million black people gobbling up mainstream media at alarming rates. This is honestly just a sad indication of what black people have become...mainstream leftist elistist snobs who have no good qualities at all. Like you really need a movie about this? No, No you dont. The the moon landing was faked at least the first couple ones.

All the little kids nowadays must be really confused when they have to keep learning about how great and smart blacks are and what all they have achieved, yet all the blacks in their classes are idiots.

>NASA hires a quadroon to their gigantic staff of calculator drones
>They make no effort to hide her involvement.
>Decades pass
>NASA BE HIDIN DA NIGGA DAT DONE PUT US ON DAY MOON

Sheeeeit

She a QT

There are plenty of black Americans that have contributed to technology particularly, building upon others' work. None of it relates to being Kangz. This is where you can always pick the black shit stirrers with an agenda. For them it isn't enough to simply say a black person helped. No, they have to spin a mythic story. The ones, of course, who subscribe to these legends are your typical niggers and black supremacist idiots who don't seem to realize where they are or how they got there (it terms of civilization)

ASTRONAUTS

holy fucking shit I can't breathe someone call an amberlamps

>Meet the token niggers who took out the office garbage, but hey, they knew how to add and subtract!

ftfy, OP baitfag.

WE WUZ MAFFS N SHIEET

That one woman in the middle. She's the brains of the whole thing

It makes me wonder if segregation even existed at all. They say black weren’t allowed to vote back then, but they say the same thing now and I know for a fact black are not currently barred from voting. Is the entirety of our history just a Jewish myth?

My grandfather worked for Rockwell engineering. He worked on the ejections seats for the Apollo modules. He was the greatest man I have ever known.

And now the niggers are trying to steal NASA from all the hard-working individuals who actually got us to the moon.

WE WUZ KANGZ YOU DUMB CUMSKIN

She didn’t write the code. She copied it down. Stop spreading propaganda.

I wonder how many of them are german

she looks pretty cute too

UNDER-FUCKING-RATED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)

she was "director of the software engineering division of the MIT instrumentation laboratory". Doesn't really sound like a secretary to me, but ok whatever you say.

3 bw out of 400 didn't put the USA on the moon

They replaced the Nazi scientists with kikes. No mention of Von Braun. Not one fucking time.

SPACE MONKEYZ N SHIT

Am I seeing things or do they have these "m-hmm" smug faces?

holy shit

Rofl nobodies learning Turkish

WTF? This just proves America never went to the moon

That's their attitude throughout the entire movie, my nig.

There weren't segregated bathrooms at NASA. But you know Hollywood has to push the narrative.

>scientists and mathematicians
>I hope everyone here knows that those women were basically human calculators who did the math that was too tedious
>This
>The first spreadsheet programs put these people out of jobs.

The important thing the UN wants you to remember is that only the white male parts of the Moon landing were fake. The black mathematicians and Jewish physicists did legit work.

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

No, the movie isn't a complete fabrication. One of the black women was a math graduate and very quickly worked her way up to being one of the staff's go-to number checkers, because she was good enough at math to catch mistakes that the average number cruncher couldn't possibly. The men considered her an essential part of the team.

The movie does overblow the racism angle, though. Nobody really gave a damn that she was black, because she was so good at what she did.

apparently it really affected this one woman

What the fuck is this? Half of those people had blue eyes.

No ones posted the "Hidden Niggers" edit? Is everyone new?

>only one of the women in the film is real
>reverse octaroon at best in real life
>evil racist big bang theory didn't exist either
Movie is so real guise.

>astronaut wife
>brains

It truly is a strange world.

You mean two Italians and an Italian?
Get outta here with your lies, upside down man

Didn't this nigger historical revisionism film fail at the box office miserably?

Pretty sure it made a shitload of cash

>Bigotry of low expectation
When black women contribute to a scientific feat its a miraculous achievement
Lets forget about all the white males who worked on it, they weren't minorities so we expect that of them

I thought the real one was only one eighth black

We didn't go to the moon spacetards.

Well, yeah, no shit. No muslim country ever will.

Yes, Ina time where blacks weren't even educated at schools and we're essentially illiterate, they mathed their way to the moon. Makes sense.

Checked and keked

Kel By the look on their faces she was white to them

Viral marketing is not permitted.

>nearly half of these men are black

I though White men did everything. Why did Sup Forums lie?

Director of Software Engineering division is a managerial role mate. She's not the Lead/Senior Engineer.

In fact her role was actually debugging, not writing code.

A lot of it is.

Female discrimination for example never really existed. In fact females gained franchise shortly after men.

As for work discrimination? Didn't exist. Women were secretaries and waitresses or stewardess, actresses, some were even lawyers and judges.

What held them back was nature. Lacking safe available birth control meant they had to take care of children.

The "patriarchy" is nothing more than a canard to draw attention from the fact that it was birth control that gained women's rights. It was the enmity of nature and not of men.

I've been wondering the same thing. One thing we are told is that black people were systematically targeted for arrest and charged with crimes they didn't commit.

We're told this same thing today. Only today we have cameras everywhere to spot the criminal and forensic technology to confirm for certain his identity. And we here all know who the principal troublemakers are.

So it makes me wonder, was it a lie all along?

This picture says a lot: The future holding the past prisoner and lying about what it truly was.

>Meet the scientists and mathematicians who put us on the moon

Meanwhile in the real world

actually it was already proven it wasa single white woman who did some of the math . no black women. segregation was still a thing nigger faggot

also the white womans accomplishment is somewhat trivial since a little guy named newton existed and she didnt do anything revolutionary. its actually questionable if they needed her since the guys who worked on the atom bomb were still on the governments payroll (and yes einstein didnt do much . most of the actually work in constructing it or the math for it was done by teams of people. he claimed credit for it when his rivals the quatum guys in some cases did all the fucking work math wise. it actually became clear eistein was just a idea guy he wasnt good with complex calculations and e=mc2 isnt actually accurate in any equation its used in. the discrepancy is noticeable)

Modern hollywood movies are completely taken over annon. Seriously did you see the new spider man movie? Literally i got like maybe 3 mins in at best. And it starts with a guy goin on about to the effect of * Damn i remember when we used to draw cowboy's and Indians, and now it's all this superheros crap* Literally guy right next to him his line is ugh it's actually native americans...............................................................................:/ Really gets the fucking almonds moving user, but seriously though mainstream modern movies are a complete and other joke.

Is this
>nerdy nudes thread
now?

This reeks of such desperation it makes me sick and I pity the children who have to consume this poison.

it is a good movie

ASTROKANGZ

they do those inside jokes
the movie Men Don't Leave was supposed to be Men Don't Bleed.
the movie Beaches was supposed to be Bitches

pinkest nigger I've ever seen.

Literally saw a caricature nu male at the bus station reading the book format of this shit. I want even suprised. That's just goimany nowadays.

Wow.

It's almost like science and engineering fields don't give a fuck about your background as long as you're good at your job.

Weren't the rockets built with Nazi science from the V1/V2's?

Black? What the fuck are you on about?

in betweemz doin our hurr, we wuz rocket mans n sheit!