Moe

i cannot understand why moe is so fucking popular

i can't stand to watch a single ep of a moe anime but everybody seems to love it
can someone pls explain to me

>Everybody
I don't

But i sure as fuck don't go around and post moe is shit everywhere because that's fucking dumb

Go back to wherever you came from and kill yourself.

> everybody seems to love it

only losers that failed in life so horribly that their only escapism is watching badly drawn, badly written, badly animated, badly voiced little girls

but moe anime is so kawaii desu sugoi~~

Step 1: Be dead inside

There are two types of moe fans:

>people with severe depression that only like sfw moe because it allows them to escape the harshness of reality through cuteness
>lolicons

It's as simple as that. Just assume all lolicons are naturally depressed but take their escapism a step closer to the point of no return.

that is the most depressing sentence i have ever heard

So It didn't occur to me until this thread but I think I might be depressed

Escapism

In a day and age where a true perfect woman doesn't exist I sought out a medium where I could watch admirable girls do purehearted things

Devoid of the taint of male touch
Devoid of the impurities that taint most american woman

Moe is my gateway into a world where woman aren't scary

inb4 /r9k/

>i cannot understand why chocolate is so fucking popular
>i cannot understand why red is so fucking popular

>can someone pls explain to me
Go back to kiddie school and learn that people have different tastes due to different reasons. And learn to write properly while you are at it.

can't you use something better for that
like video games,movies or watching some good fucking anime instead

>learn that people have different tastes
then you must have a really shit taste user
>learn to write properly
not everybody is born in an english speaking country you pleb

>not everybody is born in an english speaking country you pleb

Then got off my japanese inspired american board you cuck

i enjoy being charmed

>all this anti-moe posting

What the fuck? Are all the weebs asleep? I wish Sup Forums were more like this.

Video games and "good" anime are boring and not cute.

what do you find exciting in watching school girls doing mundain everyday stuff

Its cute

It doesn't have to be exciting to not be boring.

What's dumb about the truth?

if you find animated fictional characters cute then you must reconsider you life user

If you don't find animated fictional characters cute then you might be gay.

You could say that about any trait:
"if you find animated fictional characters relatable then you must reconsider you life user"
"if you find animated fictional characters kind then you must reconsider you life user"
"if you find animated fictional characters cool then you must reconsider you life user"

Fiction is a mirror of reality

what i meant was feeling some sort of attraction to said fictional character
and those characters would have to be well written to make you feel like that user unlike most moe characters which are just eye candy

It's simple

Cute is justice. There might be other reasons but in the end it all boils down to this

there is no such thing as moe anime OP

Because what you brand as "moe" is actually a wide range of vastly different genres appealing to a wide range of people

that was all bullshit user

>devoid of the male touch
ur a yuri fag aren't you

You'll understand when you're older, son.

>everybody seems to love it

It's a fucking meme you retard, just roll with it

>you have to be an old manchild to like moe

Why? It looks pretty accurate to me.

I think people who like moeshit on Sup Forums are pretty much like the annoying but super vocal minority of other boards kind of like the cunnyposters from Sup Forums.

They're just loud and obnoxious and have to advertise their autism for everyone to see. I don't really think that means that moeshit is super popular here.

best response so far, thx user

Different strokes, different folks. Doesn't make you any better if you fo or don't.

>moe is not about watching cute girls doing cute things
yeah bullshit

well i think it does user

>youll like it when you're older

is literally true, teenagers just dont get it

More like, you'll like it when you fuck up in your adult life

everyone fucks up their adult life

none of us live in proportion to our teenage dreams

I'm 30 and think waifuposting and moeshit are some of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

We're not all so hopeless as you.

But the kicker is, most of us deal with it. The others wallow in their sadness and watch healing anime such as this etc.

>moe is just cute girls doing cute things
opinion discarded.

Also moe is more in line of the protective feelings a father might feel for his daughter

Oh look another Edgelord wondering why people like a thing he doesn't like. I bet you think Kabaneri was actually anything other than shit.

I just can't imagine a grown ass man, over 18, writing shit like "I want to smell my waifu's butt!" and all that in waifu threads, moeblob anime. It's not just a matter of taste anymore.

this so much.

people like that have to be the most concentrated form of pathetic that exists on earth

>itt people try to feel superior to others over their taste in chinese cartoons

lel holy fuck none of it is exactly hemmingway now is it

the people who like the edgy teenage shit are the worst anyway

feeling like father form an animated fictional character is the sadest thing i have ever heard

True, but moeblob sol is close to that level if bad.

I love these kinds of threads because they're normalfag tests in disguise.

i don't like edgy shit i like good shit

>normalfag
pls stop

>normalfag
the most embarrassing word that you could type bar none

Looks like you're right.

t. every teenager who thinks their edge anime is 'deep'

Ironic post.

>feels so good being a failure
Kill yourself

>a 19 year old is a teenager
ok

I believe moe works in your brain like love. Have you ever felt love, user? well, watching certain moe shows I got a similar feeling to that, it's probably engineered that way. I don't think it's objectively good to watch it but I feel good when I watch it so I'll just keep doing it.

>HURR DURR YOU'RE A MANCHILD GROW UP

It's not an adult either if thats what you're aiming for.

Stelth /c/ute thread?

Because it's time

From what I can get from this thread, you seem to have what could be consideres "deep, mature" taste.
Care to share what you consider good anime then user?

You need to watch moe before making baseless claims

wow you guys sure showed me. I've learned my lesson

>Asking for recommendations
I see what you're doing.

But you sure are an adult with your imaginary girlfriends and sol anime right?

Both of you are as manchild as each other

>I just can't imagine a grown ass man, over 18
What is a grown ass man doing on a board full of little girls? You plan on being our onii chan?

>anti-moe newfag brigade
When will summer end?

Yes and then I will babysit you with my dick

You guys must be really cool and enjoy only the finest of anime. I bet you also watch Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

Gee user, can you be more autistic?

But user that's lewd.

Nice strawman.

>This is an mlp tier bait

Why do teenagers feel the need to parade their shitty opinions around? The world may never know.

>>This is an mlp tier bait

I want all of Neo-Sup Forums to die

What am I supposed to do in a board full of little girls? Not babysit them with my dick?

I haven't seen that one around. Did you make it? May I save it?

>Neo-Sup Forums

That image was constructed for usage in shitpost threads such as this, so yeah, it's mlp tier. Don't try to act old please, it's unsightly.

Flandre is for ________

Why are you here if you dont like cute things?
If you dont like it just go somewhere else which matches with your taste, asking you as politely as possible.
Or do you find pleasure in destroying things you dont like?

>dae moe is dum? XDD

Hand holding and cuddling

Don't fight it. Just accept it.

I'm here for the threads I like. Doesn't mean I have to act like

Lowest common denominator.

Holy shit, is this the state of this board now? With actual normalfags shitting up the place making fun of the board's culture just because it doesn't conform to what they think it's acceptable and what is not?

You're probably the kind of retard who first makes fun of people who play 3DS in public and then plays Pokémon Go all the fucking day because everyone is doing that so it's suddenly acceptable

Stop being a faggot or fuck off

So you feel the need that you have to remove things you dont like seeing?
You know, if you like to post in generals of one peice/naruto/rezero, the same thing could be achieved in mal or reddit, but Sup Forums is the only english and one of the only non japanese site where you can talk freely about how much you like cute anime, and its been like this since the start. No one's asking you to be part of it. If it bothers you so much you should leave instead of trying to change it. The kind of behavious you are showing is called cancer.

>i can't stand to watch a single ep of a moe anime but everybody seems to love it
BAWWW STOP HAVING FUN GUISE, YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN THE WAY I DO!
Literally autism

I play video games all the time, I have an extensive movie collection and have been a movie buff for several years. I read, maybe not as much as I should, but I'm working through Don Quixote right now and God is it long. I listen to music extensively, of all genres, I just went to a live show last night. I watch about 5-6 anime a season recently due to juggling my job and other interests. If I want to spend a half hour a week watching cute girls be happy and cute then I will, and you can't stop me.

>Holy shit, is this the state of this board now?

Yes, actually it's been like this for a while

It's actually been like this for over half a decade now. Seems unlikely anyone would fail to notice.

y-you are not suppose to use picture in this context

Perhaps I'm just usually oblivious to it, but haven't there been a lot moronic bait threads posed as questions/explanations posted around here lately? There was one about why all manga have two chapter fights earlier.

>Why is this studio permitted to exist? They've done nothing but derivative, uninspired pablum.
> Why is it so hard for every to just love cute girls and enjoy moe? Every always pretending moe is killing the industry when in reality it's just shitty light novels that are getting adapted.
>How many neps would a nep nep nep if a nep nep could nep neps?
>Hey user, could you please post in my thread?
>Why didn't she wait for him?
>So I think we can all agree that Koko is the ideal girlfriend, right?
>Why do you Sup Forumsnons hate himouto so much?
>Is this literally the best anime of all time?

This is one of those threads only without using an explicit question and using "explain to me" as the replacement. Seriously, I know it summer, but that's little excuse.