DBZ

I have a discussion with a friend... the question is, Who is the most powerful human in Dragon Ball Z? Not Demons, Not Saiyans, just human´s

Other urls found in this thread:

uptobox.com/4vvh99gpkds6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tien

beat me to it

Krillin, tien is not a human he's a triclops.

Yamcha, Krillin is a bald frog

Uub

Uub

Master Roshi, Yamcha is a virgin

So did Roshi ever get to tap that?

You know he didn't.

But he sure tried, bless him.

With how much of a brute master Yoshi can become, there should be no doubts he effortlessly tapped that blonde one.

Broly

Isn't it pretty clearly Krillin?

During Piccolo portion of Dragonball Roshi explicitly tells Tien he's the most capable if Goku ever falls. This stops being important by the way.

human human is satan, special human: uub

Namu and yajirobe are way stronger than Satan

Can someone please explain to me why Uub is black? Why would they stick a negro in an otherwise homogeneous, white cast?

He's not an African ,that's fosho

Africans in Toriyama's world have very distinct characteristics, like Mr Popo or the original Black

Maybe the only reason toriyama could think of to get a kid to come to the tournament was to rehash Nam's plot point so he also kept him as brown because brown people are povvos

According to an old DBZ book i got (99 or maybe 2000), Yamcha is.

Tien and Kulilin arent considered human.

HE IS A PAJEET! AN INDIAN!

18 is technically human

uub is also technically human

Krillin is the best human Z warrior.

Tien has been a one trick pony since DB.
>MUH TRI BEAN CANNON LMAO OMG I'M DEAD
The literally, LITERALLY only thing he EVER came up with was Tri Beam 2.0 which doesn't kill him but is still fucking useless and doesn't even count because it's basically the same shit.

Krillin is strong as fuck for a human as well but it doesn't even matter if his raw power level is higher or lower than Tien's because Krillin is the more skilled fighter and came up with shit like the destructo disc that just skips the alien>human power gap a human being is simply not capable to overcome instead of just doing useless power level training with minor results like Tien did.
Krillin could have killed every villain until the Androids.
He is also a complete bro and always tried to help while Tien fucked off like a faggot but that's unrelated.

>The literally, LITERALLY only thing he EVER came up with was Tri Beam 2.0 which doesn't kill him but is still fucking useless and doesn't even count because it's basically the same shit.
Tenshinhan also created the multiplication technique, although that was immediately rendered irrelevant due to the introduction of ki sensing, which exposes its weakness.

It doesn't help that Tenshinhan's most useful abilities on his introduction were silently retconned/ignored later, like Kamehameha immunity and copying techniques.

>White cast
>Everyone is asian
>Docter D. Piccolo

Also I remember reading that there are more black people born than bleached white people. When buu died the first kid that comes to life is Uub. So there is a higher chance for him to be a nigger.

I think canon Krillen is supposed to be more powerful but logic follows that Tien should.

Krillen got his potential unlocked which provides a pretty sizeable boost while Tien trained with King Kai obtaining a similar, equally ambiguous boost. Much as he's been dead Krillen to my knowledge hasn't trained with king kai, which I feel is a waste.

The reason Tien comes out ahead in this equation is that he's never stopped training, in a setting where that really matters. Krillen has stopped for the time being and has been for a while now.

So really the answer is probably Krillen because its been said so but Tien could also fit because it makes more sense. Really its who you like more and would rather have be more powerful.

Kuririn was said to be the strongest among humans during the Buu arc.

Also apparently Tenshinhan is a descendant of a tribe of 3 eyed aliens that came to Earth and mated with humans.

>Kuririn was said to be the strongest among humans during the Buu arc.

Tenshinhan is a human, by Dragon Ball standards. Kuririn is stronger because he has #18 to train with. It was only implied that he stopped cutting his hair after getting married. Kuririn and #18 were confident they could rank rather high in the tournament, and still get a nice portion of the prize money, as long as the Saiyans didn't use Super Saiyan.

It should be Tien but it's Krillin. But then again technically it's Oob.

Obviously Bulma. Tien and Krilin may be able to lift more, but they're completely irrelevant. At least Bulma gets shit done and bosses gods around. That's more power than being a jobber.

Tien

Tien

He's the only one the kept up with his training.

Krillin quit martial arts, then became a cop.

Also Tien didn't seem as tired as Krillin was in RoF, and didn't need to be saved by Gohan.

Also managed to somewhat hurt 2nd form Cell. And forced Future Trunks into SS (movie only).

Krillin never came close to that.

I feel like krillin should be miles ahead, but he isn't due to mental barriers such as his self esteem- and there's also the fact that, being human, he went soft after having a family

Pretty subjective really

they explain that he is from a clan of humans that have 3 eyes

tien, anyone who thinks krillin is retarded

Why did Lunch get to look old by the time Buu Saga rolls in when the others still look pretty young?

that fucking arm lock slam is so badass

I wish we got more actual martial arts in DB instead of kispam

krillin a bald headed bitch that had to order a sex doll from shenron cause he got no bitches

tien, he proves it over and over, even shows up against buu and in raf. ubb and android 18 shldnt count and even if they did, id still say tien is stronger, maybe after goku finished training ubb, but that only plays out in gt..hes knowhere to be found in raf or anything else after the tourny ends and left with goku

while we're on the subject, wtf is Mr.popo? not sure if it rlly explains it or if i just missed it..

>I wish we got more actual martial arts in DB instead of kispam
this
it's exactly what DBS lacks

>wtf
>rlly

You faggots need to pay attention.

>Everyone is asian
Are you projecting? Bulma, Videl, 18, 17, 16, Satan, Erasa, Shapner and Bra are white. Trunks looks like caucasian with a tan skin.
Goku and Vegeta are aliens.
Gohan and Goten are half asian/half something. Pan is 1/3 asian, 1/3 white, 1/3 something.
My question is what is Launch?

I'm going with Krillin. Btw, doesn't he routinely train with 18?

>doesn't he routinely train with 18?
In Super everyone but Goku and Vegeta aren't allowed to practice martial arts.

> everyone but Goku and Vegeta aren't allowed to practice martial arts
What a waste, at the very least I hope Trunks gets to save the day. Probably not.

There was a scene earlier with Piccolo training Gohan. Though I don't expect Gohan to train consistently.

Also Vegeta will train Trunks. Beerus fights throughout the entire first saga...might fight again in the future.

Tien is still stronger. Even more considering that you can't tire an android, so you need a single powerful attack.

>There was a scene earlier with Piccolo training Gohan. Though I don't expect Gohan to train consistently.
Pic related.
>Also Vegeta will train Trunks.
That is going to end like Cell saga, Trunks jobbing.

Are you retarded? Piccolo said he sees it as training.

I'm fucking warning you. If Goku is the one to beat Black I will lose it. I will go absolutely berserk.

What will you do, cry in your basement?

I fucking dare you to say that again. You better not say it.

>Goku is the one to beat Black
Why does DB only have this problem with its fanbase? Any other shouen, where the MC beats the big bad all the time and no one cares.

Because Goku is an unlikable asshole. Look at last episode. Goku is just whining about how hungry he is.

If you don't like the MC then you should probably fuck off.

I hated Naruto the character, while loving the show when i was younger.

You don't always have to like the MC.

Goku was adorable as a kid. But as an adult? He's just a dumb selfish fighting autist.

>If you don't like the MC then you should probably fuck off.
Are you blind?

Unless you watched the original Funi dub.

Although even still, he prefered to watch a fair fight at the expense of his own son's safety.

Probably my favorite part of F is seeing them fight.

They haven't been able to use their moves properly for many story arcs, because everyone is too strong.

>Complains about tien being a one trick pony
>But Krillin has the destructo disc!!

Krillin is the actual one trick pony. Plus the destructo disc is too slow. Cell, a fighter more powerful than Krillin uses a powered up version against Goku and nothing happens, because guess what? The skill is shit. Even when used and augmented by cell.

So, now that we agree that the destructo disc is shit, lets go into the other lies

>Krillin could have killed every villain until the Androids.
Freeza can survive being cut in 2. So no, he coudnt have defeated Freeza. Freeza cut in 2 is strong enough to kill Krillin

>TIen is one trick pony since the beggining of the series
You then dont remember DB. He had the flying skill, dodonpa, clone skill, 3 eye sight, 4 arms technique, the Piccolo trapping skill. And last but not least, the tribeam.

He is after Piccolo Jr. the fighter with the most diverse and extensive power set during DB.

>that shitty animation
Watching that whole arc was painful...

after roshi, after piccolo, then its tien

>Piccolo said he sees it as training.
Insert smug face here.jpg
And you see NRT as an extended harem?

There is something called critism, why all the fags here are so conformist with the shitty writing when Toriyama is capable of writing something as good as Namek saga, BoG, the SoL in the Buu saga?

That's just bullshit Goku told him so he could do his chores for him. Plowing fields was effective training during Dragonball but isn't going to do jack shit when you are a planet buster.

Tom Sawyer bullshit never gets old.

>NRT

Chi chi, as she has goku and gohan by the balls.
Power = correct application of force in this instance.

If Hercule ever learned the spirit bomb he would be the single strongest character on the show.

Tien is probably the actual strongest, but Yajarobi was up there when he first appeared in Dragon Ball

>Wah wah the MC is going to beat the big bad
That isn't criticism.

Retard don't act like you know what you're talking about.

Do you know what it is called or have scans of it?

Pretty sure 17 is still stronger, but hes doing his ranger thing.

Who are you quoting?

dbz recaps - old Funi dub episodes 54-162 from 2000.
uptobox.com/4vvh99gpkds6

is there an edit for dbz, not kai, that has all the intro's, next time on, and credits taken out?

even if its by season that would be awesome

Meant to reply to >Wah wah the MC is going to beat the big bad
That isn't criticism.

>Plowing fields was effective training during Dragonball but isn't going to do jack shit when you are a planet buster.
Says who?

As I grew up watching the Funi dub, seeing Goku actually being a fucking backwater hick retard was hard to get into at first.

I've gotten used to it now though, and don't really mind any more.

>Wah wah the MC is going to beat the big bad
Please, kill yourself. You and everyone know what's the problem with Toriyama and how he handle the non Goku/Vegeta characters. And if you defend it you are the fucking cancer that plagues DB.

>Says who?
Says Tien, he has a farm and he hasn't reach Super Human after all these years.

>You and everyone know what's the problem with Toriyama and how he handle the non Goku/Vegeta characters.
Do tell retard.

>Tien
You mean the guy who stopped one of Super Buu's attacks after absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo?

>The little Toriyama's apologist is still in denial after the Buu saga, where Toei was the only one that gave some action to all the humans, after Super where everyone is so pathetic, after Super's manga where even the half saiyans became background characters.

>who stopped one of Super Buu's attacks
What? He just distracted Buu.

ffs

>where Toei was the only one that gave some action to all the humans
You do know Toriyama wrote the script for RoF right?

>after Super's manga where even the half saiyans became background characters.
You mean like Future Trunks who is pretty much the main character of this arc?

>inbetween frame

Doesn't Yamcha state in the buu saga that Krillin is the strongest human?

Wrong. Read the manga fool

>You do know Toriyama wrote the script for RoF right?
You know that Toei changed things from the script, right?

ffs

>You mean like Future Trunks who is pretty much the main character of this arc?
Just like it looked in the androids/Cell saga, right? And we know how that ended.

Let's see, Buu is going to hit Gohan, Tien threw a blast, Buu just turn around to see who did it, Buu blasted Tien. The end.

and do you have a source that Toei added that to the script?

>Just like it looked in the androids/Cell saga, right?
No, it didn't.

>Buu is going to hit Gohan,
Welp you gave yourself away, that's false. Read the manga fool

>Toei added that to the script?
What? We know Toei changed things, the only movie that is 100% from Toriyama's script is BoG.