youtube.com/watch?v=4hZi5QaMBFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hZi5QaMBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=b3RYrQSir7k
youtu.be/TzigxXsPrdk
funnyordie.com/videos/8a81dd6b88/human-giant-montana-meth-from-human-giant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those dead eyes

Jimmy Kimmel knocked her up when they were together and is holding the child hostage making her do this kind of stupid shit. It's the only rational explanation.

HAHAH FUCK MIDDLE AMERICA AM I RIGHT????!!! Like this joke hasn't been told before.

Ever seen a hollywood backlot?

holy fuck this is so lazy

when trump gets re-elected in 2020 thank these people for so thoroughly alienating the mainstream with their constant screeching bitchfits

The cultural dance downward has reached a critical mass. Buy guns and silver, learn some useful skills.

>Patton "Killing My Wife Never Felt So Nice" Oswalt

>Sarah "Jews Are White, Until It's Time To Make A Political Statement" Silverman

Absolutely Heberififc.

it's called the thousand cock stare

>a 400 pound man brings up physical appearance

>youtube.com/watch?v=4hZi5QaMBFc
This guy did one good special and has been shit ever since.
But this is a new low, he is just repeating basic bitch liberal arguments in a snarky tone.

She's just another Jewish NYC girl that thought she needed SSRIs and marijuana and ruined herself. She should have been a non in the suburbs. She really got upset when Jonah Hill made a joke about her being barren.. It's sad. She was gorgeous. The final season of Sarah Silverman Program was great. This looks like shit.

Patton is just a benzo'd goon.

These people are constantly high and wonder why their careers are trash

They hate america
They just say it to make you think all the things they say, they say because they like it

Thousand shekle stare*

.implying you wouldn't tap that if given the opportunity

>comedy

remember when comedy was about challenging the stuffy old status quos rather than reinforcing them

pepperidge farm remembers

whoops forgot the image

I want to cum inside her

That's a great explanation instead of just referring to the fact that she's a giant kike

she has pancake titties these days

Not gonna lie she has aged well. She's very cute for a jew who is what? 40 or something

damn apparently she's 46

I have had the same desire for almost 20 years

lmao holy shit the cringe this is retarded

I want hollywood to collapse so fucking badly

Pancake titties are my kind of titties

>those comments

Holy shit they go on forever

It made me cringe harder than I was will to cringe at the moment so I switched it off after about 12 seconds.

God damn that was bad.

How is that funny?, where's the punchline?, what happened to comedy?, thank god there are other comedians, because that was lame.

She is hot as fuck.

Yeah compare that to 10 years ago where she was actually kind of cutesy funny :
youtube.com/watch?v=b3RYrQSir7k

never realized how massive her jaw was
came in handy, I guess

Implying jimmy wasn’t the bottom and Sarah doesn’t have a 12 inch clit

Yes

I want a 12.4 earthquake the night of the next oscars, causing a total collapse of the Kodak theater, crushing the skulls of everyone inside.

Me and Sarah are gonna have beautiful pale kids with dark hair. True story

Yeah, I remember liking her alot, but then she went full SJW, and she ruined everything.

Last link made me rage. I fucking hate ethno-masochists.

she has fewer curves than the trannies you degenerate fucks post on here

>fuck white privilege, fellow goyim

Even Amy Schumer was tolerable at the beginning of her career and hated on by feminists.

Oh god Amy Schumer, she's too far gone now, and there's not coming back for most of the "comedians".

she's mine desu

I'd slap her khazar milkers around.

This is actually the backlot at Universal Studios Hollywood. Yea it looks like shit when you get up close to it.

Seriously though.

Why did Patton Oswalt kill his wife?

her body gets fridgier by the minute

Yea I prefer self aware comedians like picture related. I prefer them to these self righteous "comedians."

fucking cringe

I didnt laugh even once

Mrs. I'm not white I'm jewish telling people not to categorize humans. I really dont understand how this can be called comedy though.

Why are you shilling this Jewess? Nobody would have seen this if it wasn't for you.

Jesus Christ, sort your shit out America. Your shitty type of ‘comedy’ has now migrated over here. Also, do you think normies bat an eye lid at the blatant antiwhite slant to very thing in the media? I can’t stand it anymore. Every other ad is a nigger with a white. Even in animated stuff, they push racemixing. Like, on the bbc, the worst of all, you’ll be watching something and then before each show they have like a video of random shit while they tell you what’s on next, and one of the videos is niggers roller skating, then Indian dancers. This is Britain for fuck sake. We have our own culture, our own people. Do you think in Uganda, they’d have English people Morris dancing? In, I think Slovakia, they had a fit, and rightly so, when one model they used in a clothing ad was black. This is common place here now, it’s sickening, evil.

The first video stopped the song only to bitch about that BLM bullshit and about voting or something.
Though to be fair, she did say that people voted to get their healthcare taken away, and she was right on account of Obamacare killing off people's health insurance.

The second video is just pure shit and rife with propaganda. The faggot wasn't even trying to be subtle.

So instead of even making a "song" about it, they just put it as a monologue halfway through?

These people don't give a shit, why do I have to get "educated" when I'd rather have nothing to do with you?
Do I owe you my presence?

DUDE WHITE PEOOLLE ARE FUCKING RACIST LMAO

Sarah is a racist jew.

i think the best bit was when jew bitch went blah blah blah white guilt and then when tubby wife killer went blah blah dont worry white people. damn it would have been hard to sell out that patton crowd maybe a few free seats given out

They are Sup Forums incarnated. I love the jewish love one.

uh guys the comments. those fucking comments. This is hilarious because they fucking created this monster and figured Americans were too stupid to know that jews always point out that they are not white.

>that dislike bar
>dem comments

AHAHAHAHAHA. It always makes my day when people can see right thru the lies of rich leftist jews pretending to be in favor of your interests while doing the exact opposite. Not today, parasitic hook-nosed vermin!

youtu.be/TzigxXsPrdk

They were simpler, better times. Comedy was actually entertaining and not pure propaganda.

she likes being called kike :)

human giant was fucking hilarious i dont know how that ended up on MTV but they never should have canceled it.

Wtf kike bitch I live in Iowa

And you have fucking kike privilege not white privilege

theres a real reaction video almost exactly like this. the guy jumps out the window just like that.

Iowa isn't a swing state or anything either

this is like one of those grainy Auschwitz photos, with malnourished prisoners

The final season of the Sarah Silverman programming will involve a hypocritical amount of guns and death my man

funnyordie.com/videos/8a81dd6b88/human-giant-montana-meth-from-human-giant

checked
checked and fucking haha

>no tits
>no curves
Faggot

>"I mean, I'm a white person."
t.jew