A draft dodging faggot is about to start world war 3

>A draft dodging faggot is about to start world war 3

Really makes me think

>north korea
>starting WW3
pick one, literally no one gives enough of a fuck about north korea to side with them

Honestly wish we could go just 10 years without fucking the world up

i've grown to delight in watching libtard media--even parody trash like Onion--desperately screaming about Trump in any conceivable manner

Commie shills can't even use photoshop right, sad!

Russia and China will defend them even if it means their annihilation for doing so.

I'm just going to guess that in reality only things with scrotums gets your noggin a joggin!

why would they do that?
the cold war is over, they don't have the ideological reason of communism pushing them anymore
they have absolutely no reason to back north korea

Word on the street is Trump is a fucking moron

I'd dodge the draft too, faggot, so I won't blame him.

>10 years
shit, i'd be happy with 2 or 3 at this point

The phrase "World War 3" needs to be completely banned from existence until it's actually a reality. I am so fucking sick of hearing about it when nothing ever happens.

wasn't trump a russian puppet?
why would he start a war with a russian ally?

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT UP SENPAI

it'll be hilarious when all the trump voters end up getting drafted.
>but hillary will start ww3!!

This is a joke right? Fucking Poe's Law, I can't tell anymore.

Why do people act as of there weren't similar tensions with NK and China during Obamas tenure? Chinas position is fundementally unchanged and it's not as if NK wasn't performing nuclear tests and working on development of ICBMs back then as well, nothing has really changed other than the media whipping people up into a frenzy over "omg evil drumpf if gonna kill all your babies" causing people to take the threat more seriously.
At worst Trump has been a mediocre president so far but he isn't particularly bad and far from the caricature of evil the opposition has made him out to be.