/ptg/ President Trump General - APOLOGIZE NOW Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence Tax Reform Event in Sacramento CA 10/9/17
youtu.be/2ckJifFJQQs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/09/trump-aides-guard-rails-243608
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xfyjs)
archive.is/U5doo)
archive.is/RhYW1)
youtu.be/wxSPO4V7FYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M A G A

NO MORE OF THESE THREADS UNTIL WE GET SOME REAL DEPORTATIONS!

Post yfw the "storm" means the complete destruction on Hollywood pedos.

this

>still no idea what the 'storm' is
im scared

I love KellyAnne.

This is how you know its a jewish paper lol

>Stop supporting the only man who has any chance of making it reality
kys

she always has the best costumes.

>Tucker keeps repeating The West is under attack

off to a good morning

let the feel it.... BEGIN!

Kellyanne
Coulter
Skeleton

PORTUGAL I SUMMON THEE

She’s only 50. I’m worried about her.

He for sure knows

still better deal than SA

>Mfw its the invasion of California

Anything is a better deal than South Africa if you're white.

I hope all hell is unleashed and America is culturally freed from Hollywood and is reborn as something more noble

Blumpf

I wonder if Democrats would support border securtiy if all the illegals happened to be Pro-Trump Russians?

Oh we all know what happened election night sweetie. There's actually a pee pee poo poo pepe depicting the events perfectly.

LOL TRUMP'S WH IS LITERALLY A DAYCARE

politico.com/story/2017/10/09/trump-aides-guard-rails-243608

>As White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus mused to associates that telling President Donald Trump no was usually not an effective strategy. Telling him “next week” was often the better idea.

>Trump would impulsively want to fire someone like attorney general Jeff Sessions, create a new wide–ranging policy with far–flung implications like increasing tariffs on Chinese steel imports or end a decades–old deal like the North American Free Trade Agreement. Enraged with a TV segment or frustrated after a meandering meeting, the president would order it done immediately.

>Delaying the decision would give Priebus and others a chance to change his mind or bring in advisers to speak with Trump – and in some cases, to ensure Trump would drop the idea altogether and move on.

>Publicly, the White House has pushed back against Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker suggesting Trump must be managed like a toddler – he called the White House an “adult day care center” on Twitter Sunday. In a separate New York Times interview, Corker said aides are forced to spend their days trying to keep the president from going off the rails.

Anyone have the article for minimum demands Trump white house is making for DACA deal? It was released Sunday.

Is that real? If so, Lebron is officially on my "dumb nigger" list like all the dumb niggers in niggersports.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Our country has been unsuccessfully dealing with North Korea for 25 years, giving billions of dollars & getting nothing. Policy didn't work!"
>"The trip by @VP Pence was long planned. He is receiving great praise for leaving game after the players showed such disrespect for country!"
>Mattis delivers keynote at AUSA opening ceremony
>EPA announces repeal of major Obama-era carbon emissions rule
AFTERNOON
>"""Reports""" say WH lets Jones Act waiver expire for PR
>Melania responds to Ivana calling herself First Lady: "There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex. Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise."
>ESPN suspends Jemele Hill for violation of social media policy
EVENING
>Twitter takes down GOP lawmaker's campaign ad
>Trump tweets: "A big salute to Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, who will BENCH players who disrespect our Flag."Stand for Anthem or sit for game!""
>Bannon calls for Corker to resign

>mfw my PT looks like a fit Hannity

How's California burning?

>But interviews with ten current and former administration officials, advisers, longtime business associates and others close to Trump describe a process where they try to install guardrails for a president who goes on gut feeling – and many days are spent managing the president, just as Corker said.

>“You either had to just convince him something better was his idea or ignore what he said to do and hoped he forgot about it the next day,” said Barbara Res, a former executive in the Trump Organization.

>Trump, several advisers and aides said, sometimes comes into the Oval Office worked into a lather from talking to friends or watching TV coverage in the morning. Sometimes, a side conversation with an aide like Stephen Miller on immigration or a TV host like Sean Hannity would set him off.

>Then, staffers would step in to avert a rash decision by calming him down. At times, new information would be shared, like charts on how farmers might feel about ending the North American Free Trade Agreement – or how his base might react negatively to an idea, like the verbal deal he struck with Democrats on immigration last month.

>In the first stretches of the administration, aides would ask outside figures to intervene with Trump.

>Among those sometimes engaged: business figures Stephen Schwarzman, Tom Barrack, Richard LeFrak or politicians he respects like Corker and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, among others. One outside adviser said White House aides had called him on at least five occasions to intervene.

>We enforce laws
>Chimp out
>We cut SNAP
>Chimp out
>We cut welfare
>Chimp out
>We point out that Blacks commit over half of all violent crime
>Chimp out

Would you give Juliana Assange you're heart?

Mы cдeлaли этo пapни, Дoнaльд Tpaмп тeпepь пpeзидeнт из-зa Кpeмля!

He’s losing money for his league but he doesn’t care because he’s already fucking loaded.

7 more years faggot

I just dont see that happening.
He cant/wont stop the CIA niggers from butchering americans so kikes can get gun bans passed.

>On occasion, at least some of those advisers have plotted about their conversations with Trump to coordinate messages and share notes.

>Corker, for example, has been called by White House aides several times to speak with Trump about foreign policy, from Iran to Syria to North Korea to his Afghanistan strategy; sometimes, he’d check in with senior officials like Tillerson and Mattis before talking to the president. One senior administration official said Corker had even been put on speaker phone in the Oval Office, where aides sat gathered in chairs.

>Corker’s spokeswoman didn’t respond to a request for comment.

>Sometimes, advisers and people who know him well deliberately engage the media. Corker has told others on Capitol Hill that Trump doesn’t listen unless he hears the criticism on TV or reads it in the paper.

>Chris Ruddy, a longtime Trump friend, said on television in June that he thought Trump might fire special counsel Bob Mueller on TV, creating a firestorm – a calculated attempt to pre-empt what he feared could be a politically fatal move by the president.

>“Donald Trump has spent his entire life a free agent, he has always done things his way,” Ruddy said in an interview on Monday. “This has been a huge adjustment process, but I think he is making adjustments.”

>He added: “What the senator said was inappropriate. He has some legitimate concerns about the president’s use of Twitter, but you can make that point without saying the president is a child.”

>Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, went on television to say the comments only furthered an unfair narrative that Trump wasn’t a fairly elected president and skilled in the office, and that Trump is spoken about “in ways no president should be spoken about.”

oh my fucking god
This better not be what the chatter is talking about when they're talking about Jr. being targeted

Targeting the children of presidents

>you can't stop us

Do you think California will stand alone or will other states side with it

>Shill spamming TL;Dr
Is it your first day on the job buddy?

>billionaire athlete thinks he can relate to the average nigger
Keep worrying about your sneaker sales and losing to KD until you retire.

Literally 10x better than what the Hillary House would look like behind closed doors. And you know Politico wouldnt say shit about it. Not a peep. But since it's Trump, everybody has a big mouth and knows what's constantly happening. And its always embarrassing shit, nothing good or positive.

Filtered for spam. Thanks for doing it this early into the thread.

Guys, what the fuck was the Calm Before the Storm and the Tick Tock shit? Anything so far or are we being memed

Assange stole my heart during the elections. Those Podesta email dumps railed the DNC. Assange was the only thing Trump had going news wise.

So in other words, the swamp is literally doing everything in their power to stop him from accomplishing what he set out to do, and have the gall to call him a toddler for having convictions and wanting to get shit down ASAP?
>"Fuck NAFTA, let's just end it"
>"b-b-buh Mr. President look at these graphs!"

stay salty

i just been assuming it has to do with north korea

No other state is so reliant on illegals as to incur Federal wrath

I can see the whole west coast following in the footsteps of California

>Res said Trump often had “very good instincts” about people and business decisions. White House officials say Trump asks sharp questions and has a better political sense on many occasions than they do. Unlike some politicians, he welcomes many and disparate opinions. And he sometimes listens to others, particularly if they make a good case bolstered by numbers.

>“But he reacts to everything, he is always reacting,” Res said, an observation mirrored by many White House aides, who say they feel every day begins at a deficit.

>The Priebus strategy was largely to delay. Instead of ousting Sessions like Trump wanted, Priebus, Bannon and others had outside advisers close to Trump call him and explain the ramifications. They tried to remind him what a dedicated campaign supporter Sessions was – and that his firing could set off unpredictable dominoes.

>Decisions on Chinese steel tariffs, NAFTA and other issues were simply delayed past major events, like Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort or the G-7 or G-20 conferences. ”You have to just move the conversation along to something else,” one White House official said.

>Trump would sometimes lash out at Priebus for not doing what he wanted immediately, though, several officials said. Priebus declined to comment.

>There were limits to that strategy – or any tactic deployed to manage Trump.

>Some aides tried to delay the Paris climate accord decision, hoping Trump could be talked out of pulling out, to no avail.

>Trump wanted to fire FBI Director James Comey for at least a week before it happened. Aides, including Priebus, Bannon and White House chief counsel Don McGahn continually told him what a perilous threat it could be to his presidency. Outside advisers called Trump and warned him against it.

>Eventually, Trump went away to Bedminster for the weekend and decided to fire Comey anyway.

thaaaank yeeeewww user

>if so
LeBron has been openly shitting on white people for a while. Had his white coach fired and replaced with an affirmative action nigger. He also tweeted out that he only respects the White House when a black man is in office. He even unironically shilled for Hill.

>Melania responds to a bitchy ex wife of her husband.
Ftfy

>Trump meeting with Kissinger tomorrow

THAT'S IT

Who keeps making these fucking shirt photoshop edits? I know it's not from Sup Forums but they so fucking retarded, I've seen them for years

All I ever wanted was a quiet presidency...
But I know that if I have to fight, I'll win.

>>Twitter takes down GOP lawmaker's campaign ad
why?

>New chief of staff John Kelly has tried to limit bad decisions by blocking information from the president’s desk, keeping certain advisers out of his ear and limiting access to the Oval Office. Kelly has told others he can’t control the president – but he can control much of what gets to the president. Staff say Trump is already chafing at the procedures he has put in place.

>Trump has, on several occasions, walked down to the Oval Office in the morning and told aides he knew they didn’t like the tweets he’d sent that morning.

>“They’re not presidential, I know,” he said, with a mocking tone on the word “presidential,” according to one person familiar with his comments.

>Then, the next day, he’d wake up and send more tweets they didn’t like.

Baby Drumpf has no discipline. He needs to throw temper tantrums on twitter when his nannies try to bring order!

Just saw the new Blade Runner. Great film. Future is all white!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>1000+ ISIS soldiers have recently surrendered to Kurdish authorities in Iraq (archive.is/xfyjs)
>Trump has unveiled a new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan - ties DREAMers to the wall (archive.is/U5doo)
>The Trump administration will abandon the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing (((global warming))) (archive.is/RhYW1)

I wish. The storm is just destroying North Korea for his neoCon administration. They pose no threat to us, while the CIA, FBI and DOD are actively waging war on our own soil.

Where were all these gossipy type of behind the scenes, dirty laundry stories during the Obama White House, huh? Or was the Obama White House really that boring and orderly?

>Trump is doing what he promised the voters
>Trump calls out Republicans not living up to their promises
>Corker doesn't get VP, SoS, or an endorsement, causing him to drop out of the Senate race
>H-he's a baby!

because she is LITERALLY HITLER and opposes abortion

guys, what happens to the Democratic Party in 2018 after they lose even more power in Congress?

cuck

no, in other words it's another MADMAN TRUMP episode

Not archiving should be a bannable offense. Sage yourself, faggot.

Insulting planned parenthood is against the Twitter code of ethics

>ISIS
>surrendering
For what purpose?

They wanna go back home to sweden

>Twitter takes down GOP lawmaker's campaign ad
here is her video
youtu.be/wxSPO4V7FYI

absolutely normal tier ad that will now go viral. Thanks Twitter.

They're losers

Desperate media and shills know the neocon wing of the GOP is collapsing

Corker is out
McCain is on death's door step
Flake facing a strong primary challenger
Moore beat Strange

It all signals the end for the neocons.

>shitskin

See, I can do this too.

>surely this will stump the trump

>ISIS fighters, they say, have been turning themselves in by the hundreds after realizing they won't be fed or paid for their contribution to the cause.

if you're on twitter, you boys should just tweet exact-year-to-date propaganda articles of clinton to lefties

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

Constitutional Convention!

>not on the dumb nigger list until proven other wise
Only niggers not on my dumb nigger list are tomas sowel and uncle ruckus

Because the Iraqis will kill them all, rape their wives and shoot their bastard spawn.
The kurds probably do the same but the high level commanders with Intel get taken by the US and the grunts are either shot and raped or cut loose and flee to turkey

milfy and gilfy!

so this....is what faith in your government feels like.....woah....

Unlike surrendering to ISIS the Kurds wont behead them or run them over with a tank

There is a reason you don't do what ISIS did
You don't put enemies on desperate ground

>the swamp is literally doing everything in their power to stop him from accomplishing what he set out to do

No, if he was actually a rational person they wouldnt need to "handle" him. Clinton, Bush and Obama were straight, coherent thinkers. Meanwhile Trump has mood swings and autistic outbursts.

No thanks

They're literally starving to death. So this.....is the power of the Caliphate

Oh well then onto my list he goes. I don't really pay attention to niggerhoops. Collisionball has been on my radar as of late. Just watched the Viqueens BTFO the Burrs earlier tonight. Glad to see the NFL ratings dying with their kneeling shenanigans. I don't care what your political views are or what dickhead is in the White House, you fucking stand for the Anthem and put your hand over your heart you dumb niggers. I did the same when King Nigger was in office. It isn't about politics, it's about respecting and honoring your fucking nation. For one whole minute you put your fucking differences aside and stand as an American, not dash-American or guy who hates the President or whatever else. That shit just floors me to no end. And if I was a veteran and saw that shit IRL I'd probably go shoot up some place more efficiently than some guy who didn't get his sushi comped.

carson?

This is what people sent him to DC to do - create absolute chaos and burn the who fucking thing down! I don't care of some, all, or none of it is true. I'm GLAD he's stirred the shit pot and has everything going crazy. Good! I want more!