He's already being smeared by every media/celebrities/comedians worldwide. Much more than Trump

He's already being smeared by every media/celebrities/comedians worldwide. Much more than Trump.

What if (((they))) don't want him to win because he's a rogue element?

>ZuckerBERG

wheres some more zuckerhuman

(((I have found faith)))

I can hate him and (((them))) at the same time.
And I'll cheer when (((they))) destroy him, and also when Trump destroys (((them))) yet again.

But he is a rogue element, you leaf, but not the beneficial kind.

mancar is nearing completion, the human will not know what hit them. beep boop err i mean good day.

Needs one of those "the people of Europe" edits.

fuck off mark

>Much more than Trump.

Rest is true but let's not get carried away.

Anyways they hate him because he has info on everyone, including (((them)))

>and also when Trump destroys (((them))) yet again.

Sounds like he's hard at work

maybe because the idea of Zuckerberg running for president is fucking hilarious
>commonly characterized as evil and having a lust for power
>runs for office
would be like pottery

Even if they weren't making fun of him, the news that FB took money from Russia for ads would have killed his chances.

No democrat candidate can win the nomination without the consent of the party. With super delegates the DNC doesn't even maintain the illusion that their constituents have a say otherwise.
If Zuck runs, it will just be a means of invigorating the college age voting bloc. He'll concede to the party candidate like all DNC nominees do.
It's the reason the GOP always has so many candidates, there's no avenue to the White House through the DNC.

He really needs to run third party, that would guarantee 4 MORE YEARS. Aren't The Rock and Kanye supposed to run as well?

was he /ourguy/ this whole time, Sup Forums?

I think (((they))) are playing us (/po/)
Trump was voted in as he was not liked, so they figured putting Zuck on that same level and we will do the work for them.

>also when Trump destroys (((them))) yet again.
If you suck circumcised penis and sell your daughter, you win.

Jews will never allow another Jew to win. Look what they did to Bernie. It would bring up FAR too many questions of Jewish influence in this country.

(((They))) want him to stay where he is and run media interference while donating his goybux for the cause. He'll never run for president, include me in the screencap.

There's no way this is real

what if we just stop fucking talking about him?

despite your digits we're not supporting him jew
now fuck off