Paddock was undercover

MS13, Isis, deal gone bad. MS13 in the crowd shooting. Real shooters got away and they dont want to tank Vegas economy and tip off they are on to them so they are keeping it quiet. 13 on Paddocks neck in released photo, DEA at MB yesterday. Make some more connections. Good luck.

ROFL

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous theories I've heard so far.

i am high as fuck right now, my sides!!

that other user was right the shills now have switched to coming up with stupid shit to muddy the waters

Sauce

good thing we know its the jews.

yee buddy.

If was a leftist attack but (((they))) are trying to cover it up by pushing wild conspiracies because they know their rhetoric in the media caused this and that it will red pill many people. Thats why youre even seeing conspiracies circulating on (((facebook))). Cuckerberg would have shut the conspiracies down real quick if (((they))) didnt want them to be seen.

CIA niggers smoke weed?

MS13 would stand out in that concert crowd like salsa on ice cream. You are an idiot.

now that ms13 hung out with paddock, they COMPED for life!!

probably they do more coke than weed

Archive this and wait for the footage to come out. Stop shilling.

This is good info. How will we know the footage isn't doctored? 0 percent credibility with FBI and we know they fake everything.

Was Blackwater also there protecting the VIP? Was a bigger bomb supposed to go off and level Vegas?

Not all MS13 have tats from ear to ear. Also, the creepy lady saying they are all around and youre going to die makes sense now right? Just wait for the footage.

No.

This has got to be the most tin foiled hat theories ever. However as I was born and raised in El Salvador I would like for the media to condem more MS 13 so they get vanished, but not other than fox news and nat geo will expose them cause of "discrimination". But getting back to the post you are HIGH AS A KIKE

Paddock is just another rich white man who went crazy. Their privilege makes them think they are above the law.

Shut up and got to gulag

Are you leaking it despite police and FBIs cover ups or are they authorizing it? Leak it anyways. FBI are corrupt and are the Stasi of America. The public needs to know damn the repercussions and damn the money Vegas earns.

These greedy mothereffers who own casionos and DHS Chertoff need to go to prison or be hanged.

I want this video to shock the nation! Bring down the FBI and their lies...

Please ...

this is just all kinds of stupid. clean your room and never post again

Wealthy white man in MS-13.
This checks out.