ITT times you fucked up by showing powerlevel

when have you fucked up by showing your power level, pol?

I was talking to my therapist, and I told her about how I like fighting evil liberals with kek against muloch to MAGA on Sup Forums and rthe_donald and she said i need to take schizo medicine now... is this how they keep you down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump..

this one time in 7th grade I had the wrong opinions and got a visit from merkels schutzstaffel

I let it slip that I think the number of holocaust deaths is exaggerated for political gain.

I'm surprised my boss still talks to me.

When I was really young and used AOL instant messenger I told a friend that all gays should be hanged. The next day I lost most of my friends.

I admitted to listening to the police scanner the night of the vegas massacre
i think one of my coworkers suspects

>she said i need to take schizo medicine now
Don't fucking do it, user!
And why are you going to a "therapist" anyway?
Need to talk to somebody go to some fucking 12-step meetings. It doesn't cost anything and the fuck-ups you meet there will make you feel a lot better about how you're doing in your own life.

>not redpilling your therapist in baby steps
You fucked up

Was sitting in a history seminar and the topic of feminist history came up, was asked what I thought of it.

Said it was a waste of time and said that feminist histories should be culled from academia, was told to leave the room.

Didn't, so three women did. Two other guys sarcastically saluted them as they went out.

Top Kek.

Good way to freak out your coworkers.

i argued with my coworker about adolf hitler in google chat

ps i won

>actually going to the rapist
Fucking dumbass. It's in the fucking name.

>one of my oldest friends is gay
>claims to be bisexual, but only interested in men
>have disagreement on Sup Forumsitical issues at the beginning of the year, even though we agree on most things in general
>bite my tongue ever since
>drunk one evening and lgbt stuff comes up
>aimed squarely at the "lgbt" community and push for normalisation, not him personally, or gays personally, I make some comments
>starts backing me into a corner to find out "what I believe" because I'm coming across as a "bigot"
>drunkenfullenchilada.exe
Now he wants nothing to do with me. You might say he's done me a favor, but I really do love him and it doubly sucks because he's closer to, and keeps better contact with, 90% of our mutual friends.

Never go full redpill.

>be me
>have to trainnew guy at work
>we gaurd kids convicted of sex crimes
>BoringNormieConversation.jpg
>I zone out into my phone lurking Sup Forums
>him: "so do you browse Reddit?"
>me: "Reddit is for fags."
A bunch of the kids started laughing. We spent the rest of the night in awkward silence.

Reddit is for fags.

It's always worked out for me. Spent about 30 minutes in the smoke pit a couple weeks ago explaining to my South Korean co-worker about why it's ok to say Nigger when it's deserved. Time well spent.

Funny you'd bring it up, most of my family was over last night for tgiving, and I let a nigger slip after a couple glasses of wine. Nervous laughter, but no one called me on it. Feels good.

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER KILLING POL, GET OFF MY BOARD

Dont fucking take that shit nigga

So you accidentally pushed a degenerate out of your life?
Good work!

>schizo
why are you faggots pushing this so hard? nothing you say will work

>having friends

what red pill

Got into a Facebook debate, some things I said weren't bad in context but singularly look very bad. I'm now dealing with a full fledged feminazi doxing attempt that is starting to fuck with my life.

I eschew socializing.

You can too. Then you'll never have to worry about spaghetti related situations.

nothing

showing my power level lets people know they fucked up

Nice!

>leaving your house and/or using social media
captcha was 'moron jean'
verifies u have the moron jean for doing this

>I eschew socializing.
Sounds good in theory, except that men, to reach their full potential, require male competition and stimulation (haha gay joke). I'm also in the same boat due to moving a lot and cba making new friends, but it's not ideal. Even if you WERE some perfectly developed individual, you're doing the world a disservice by not spreading your ideals and talents.

>Be me, learning about the Jews
>Friend is having a party, also brings his fiancée
>tell him what I leaned about said Jews
>His brother leans over, uhh user his wife is Jewish
>want to die

This.
People all suck.
Work then go home.

Whenever I get drunk which hapoens to be quite often because I can't socialize like a normie...gotta be fucked up on beer and liquor.

Was at a stoplight in my my car next to some liberal protesters and shouted "Heil Trump" out of the car window. One started walking towards me and at that moment the light turned green.

telling coworker i voted trump
youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk

>Posting anything political on Faceberg

I've been openly anti-semitic in most of my jobs before, and have talked shit on the Jews to more than a few people's faces. It's become pretty common knowledge to the people who know me (coworkers and customers). Most just find it quirky; and I've never had an outright hostile reaction before.

>cringing

Tell the feminazis that Sup Forums has been alerted and if they make another move, the same people that destroyed Shia LeBeouf will go after THEM.

Also, your state may have laws against ideological discrimination, so you probably can't be fired.

Therapists, psychiatrists and the like are usually Jews.

>Drunk at smoke filled bar
>Want to sit, Tables are full
>Join 3 other dudes at a rando table because drunk Idgaf
>Politics
>Smoking Cigs going good
>Name the Jew
>They're leftist
>OMG I WANNA PUNCH THIS NAZI
>Drop facts for 15 more minutes
>Every 30 seconds OMG I WANNA PUNCH THIS NAZI
>3 on 1 and this Nazi still wasn't punched
>Went to the bathroom to do cocaine
>Shot some pool

told some chick that was totally digging me, and was most likely I was going to bang that am ring wing and that I support Trump. Was on a plane and she was like 30 years old liberal single independent woman. quite the meme I know but who fucking cares she was 7/10. she was ten years older than me.

It's spelled (((therapist)))

At least be convincing user.

I've considered it. The concern isn't my job for now, but community boards I serve in.

But attempting to unleash pol would escalate things very quickly, and would unmask me as well. Not worth it at this point. Although the cunt works at a university.

Well if you're telling the truth...and she is recommending medication on that then you should stop seeing her. I have a really intelligent friend....if he tells them the truth they always try and medicate him as well. Its true though....you bare some blame here. You shouldn't be talking to a therapist. If you need a pick me up go to Wal-Mart and walk around you will feel like a god.

sure you did kike
sure you did

This. My therapist is probably now a full blown white supremacist. I basically paid 150 a session to vent about fags and women.

Therapists and psychologists are usually there to spread communism.

G A S
A
S

I'm being Truthful. They were scrawny faggots and I'm 6'0 230 pounds, add cocaine and alcohol. They though I was an intelligent leftist when I was saying obvious anti jew shit, but once I named the jew they went "ANTISEMITE!"

Never fully revealed it, I do everything in baby steps with people I know. However, I do use words like "shill" all the time. I also refer to people by their meme names - like with my sister who is into TYT I always use the name "Chunk Hunger." A person I know recently went to some "women's rally" and I asked her "how many buses of people did George Soros supply this time?"

>talking to my therapist
what power level? if you fell for the therapist meme, you deserve what you get

Told some boomer I didn't like the idea of 'dyke pastors' this morning.

It was a bit much for him. He diden't take it well.
Imagine attempting to explain to him that western civilization is coming apart at the seams and whites will be a minority in all their lands within 50 years?

fat man in a little suit.....

People won't believe you, but I do. Many liberals are just faggoty whiners. It's not even a matter of size. I'm 6'1 200lb, not that jacked at all, but I can usually spout off shit and people just don't do shit. They're anti-confrontational. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that have never taken a good punch to the jaw.

>we gaurd kids convicted of sex crimes
how'd you get a job like that?

Family function where one of my cousins was parroting shit he saw on (((Facebook))) and I decided I heard enough. Another time was when some college kids were doing audio interviews on the street, I kept it clean and well spoken and they actually thanked me for providing them a good a piece from the opposing side for their project.

Wonder if they got that A+

friends are for weak people. All you need is strong ideological allies.

Chuckled, good effort

>fighting evil liberals with kek against muloch to MAGA on Sup Forums and rthe_donald

Once in a while I really, really want to go full-fash: 'I hope we get to throw you people from helicopters tier' but I always hold back because I fear unemployment.

Leftist liberal boomers control everything around me. It's absolutely suffocating. This is why young guys in Australia are dropping out of society and playing vidya and smoking weed.

Once I reach a certain point and find a way to be free of boomers power over me I plan to basically drop out too.

>All you need is strong ideological allies.
>not having friends with differing opinions to sharpen you like iron sharpens iron.

My faith in God was never stronger than it was after sitting down with 3 atheists for six hours and fending them off.

True, I had played american football form age 5-18. Then Boxing from age 20-21. I'm 23 and now only life weights. It's obvious that liberal faggots never have this upbringing

Feels bad man

Found the fucking pedo

I don't know actually. People tend to like me when I am myself and when I make a mistake it's something I can clearly point to and say "that was a mistake". I don't share most of my real social views unless I sense someone has a very open mind though.

Boxing is top tier. Take some hits, test your chin, build aggression. There are 'men' out there who have never faced someone down with the intent to defeat them.
It begins in childhood - we fight and we win, we lose, we grow. We know ourselves.

There are people that don't know this. You can bully them all day, regardless of their amazing political beliefs lel.

>the same people that destroyed Shia LeBeouf
You mean Shia himself?

Boxing sucks now... it's too commercialized. MMA is where it's at. Only speaking as a spectator.

I'm just speaking as a dilettante in the sport, don't watch it that much, or any sport for that matter. Why watch something that you can do?
Find a place with a heavy bag or buy one. Look up some drills and practice them. Practice on form. Throw thousands of jabs before you even consider the jab-straight.
Feels good.

>I was talking to (((my therapist)))
stop meeting with the therapist immediately. throw out the meds

'Dyke pastors', that's what set him off. I couldn't fucking believe it.
In the 90's everyone disliked the idea of middle aged lesbian pastors.

We are like 12 months away from polygamy in Australia. They will do it with 3 men first, then 2 men and a woman. Then the wealthy will smell blood and piss all over 1500 years of Christianity. They won't just ask for multiple partner marriage or harems. They will build their own little sex cults.
Hurr duur sexual freedom hurrrrr

> At job interview for super liberal software development company
> Tranny, ftm, part of group interview
> Before we begin, the tranny decides it would be great if we all go around and introduce ourselves and our preferred pronouns
> uses fucking XI and XIR...good lord first time I ever met someone in person who asked to be called that
> Come around to me
> "So this whole pronoun debate is not based in any science. It's solely for the feelings of the individual because they feel that the gender they were given at birth somehow isn't theirs, even though their body very obviously points out that they are a specific gender. I'm a guy, so he and him. Let it be known that there is nothing other than male and female."

Part of the group interview was trying to force every member to admit meritocracy was evil after watching some liberal speech in front of college graduates on how "I was told I wouldn't succeed and I did". I used the example of my high school orchestra being a pure meritocracy where you challenge for chairs and we won state competitions. The interviewer had no rebuttal, but asked if I wanted to change my opinion after hearing others. I chortled a bit and said, "no." Luckily for me, one brave women in the interview decided to change her answer to "it's good" after hearing what I had to say.

Needless to say, I didn't get the job and thank god I didn't. That company hired those people to train Indians to replace them. LOL

This, I have a homemade 120 pound heavy back hanging from a tree in my yard, Haven't sparred in a couple of years but I know what it is like. I jumprope, the work the bag, run, work the bag, jumprope, work the bag...etc. I moved back to the country so I'm like 60 miles from the nearest boxing gym, but I remember how to train when I am legit about to have to fight someone. Training to be fighting fit is 100 times tougher than training to be in shape. It may be peasant shit but god damn it gets you in shape

Reminds me of the one time I actually encountered a tranny.
>fat woman that cut her hair to look male
>worked with my wife
>wife has work party
>house is flooded with people I don't know or care for
>trying to remain cool, have a few of my platoon mates over, they are having fun
>out smoking in my driveway, use the she pronoun, the tranny declares it needs to be called 'seth' and a bunch of white knights chime in that I'm being disrespectful
>trying to be polite, but the Crown Royal has other ideas, and I'm in my own house being told what to do by faggots
>go on autistic rant, say I'll say whatever I goddam well please, and if they don't like, I'll personally throw every one of them out by their neck
>some of the white knights almost seem to be ready to step up, but two of my friends walk out and the numbers even up, so they back the fuck down and I go on saying whatever I want.

Wife is only mildly annoyed, says she doesn't care for trannies anyways.

How did that go?

Good work. Yeah skipping rope is awesome. I usually work the heavy bag, then intersperse it with skip rope, and isometric shit like pushups and a lot of core stuff, then end with a run.

>Talking tranny acceptance nonsense for a job
>admit meritocracy was evil
>train Indians to replace them

You just stop caring. I can't see any way to fight it. Evey day it's worse.

I just want to be 'away' from this society, isolae myself. Is that cowardly? I don't know... I don't really care.

>i argued with my coworker about adolf hitler in google chat
>i won

pick one

Anyone who I see regularly knows from it being brought up when applicable that I think survival of the fittest (asian or white supremacy) is only natural. That said, I have nothing going for anything.

At least you bagged a decent one

I went to England once pulled out a toothpick to clean my teeth and I was arrested for having a deadly weapon. Now I am serving time on a desert island

>drinking in the company of fags
Lesson learned, huh?

You actually put up with this bullshit in your own home? My are you interacting with these fucking people.

I plan on going full hikikomori again soon. I've had enough.

police came, searched both my houses (parents are divorced), took my PC and everything they deemed right wing with them.

Wife is top tier. Always was a bit of a shitlord, I've slowly made her more of one. She just came to me two days ago and said she wants to have a kid, so that's gonna happen too I guess.
Plus she's hot AF so that helps kek.

Are you fucking retarded?

Spouting nazi bullshit will 100% get you fired from your job you fucking retard.

It's the textbook definition of "creating a hostile work environment".

Same if you went about overthrowing capitalism in the lunch hours.

I once got someone fired for doing that shit. He was talking about niggers and kikes and bitching about it so I filed a complaint at HR.

Took two days to be fired. No compensation.

It is cowardly. The more vocal you become, the people that do not tolerate it, but keep it to themselves, will start to feel as if they don't have to hold their tongue anymore.

You'd be surprised. Women who hold their tongue are attracted to the guys who aren't afraid to speak their mind. You just have to stop caring and be yourself. People can respect someone who is honest about their beliefs. Don't cow-toe around subjects because some faggots tell you otherwise. They can't do shit to force you to do anything. If they assault you, now you have means to press charges.

Years ago. I'm a homeowner and taxpayer, I try to keep an even keel, but there's only so much a man can take.
My wife picks her friends more carefully now. If it had gone sideways, we would have cleared my house of every person in 2 minutes.

Do black people get away with exposing their powerlevel more than other races?

I feel like I get away with a lot of shit. feels pretty good

Skipping Rope is the shit, it's like 100 calories per 10 minutes plus your cardio improves. I've been doing a strength/ mass program in the gym but I admit I have lacked on the core stuff compared to the boxing program because I still have PTSD from all of the ab work I had to do. Not having a 100% chance of taking a body shot will do that to a person

>I once got someone fired for doing that shit. He was talking about niggers and kikes and bitching about it so I filed a complaint at HR.

totalfaggot.jpeg

You couldn't even confront him yourself could you, had to rat out eh? Fuck you.

>shit that never happened

>people actually willing to fight someone to defend a tranny's pronouns
fucking hell I'd get them out of my house quickly too

>Women who hold their tongue are attracted to the guys who aren't afraid to speak their mind.

Women are attracted to any man that holds strong convictions. Strong convictions means you're willing to pick a hill to die on, which means you will protect what is important to you, which in their minds, equals them.
It's why feminists even run to jihadists.

Impressive

Skip rope is certainly top tier. Amazing cardio and important for your foot work. Core work is way important, all that you when you strike is generated from your core. Don't neglect it!

Lol I did comfront him about it. He just wouldn't stop. I'm not going to listen to some nazi asshole spou bullshit. He thought we were close and that he could trust me just because I sold him weed on "friend prices" a few times.

What a total fucking idiot.

Kike, KYS

>paying the jew to tell her your innermost secrets
Are you stupid?

Yeah, I'm totally going to lie to impress some autistic anonymous people on the internet

>stuck on top of a LAV for 6 hours waiting for CO to finish bullshit meeting
>crew commander, gunner and driver all atheists
>took a solid beating, but did my best and held my own
>went back to church with renewed vigour.