Hollow Earth Coverup

I've recently been looking into the theory of hollow earth, and it is very interesting at the least and a bit persuasive. There is some scientific evidence to back it up on why/how it could happen, plus Admiral Byrd's accounts do not seem to have a solid refutation.

I've been seeing a lot about flat earth lately, and it seems like a psyop to discredit anyone that goes against the accepted story of molten gooey center. (((NASA))) supposedly came out with the molten center theory a few years after Byrd returned from his expeditions in order to appease the masses with a new theory that contradicts his. Oh yeah, the theory of hollow earth apparently is patented. And Hitler went there the their base in New Swabia after WW2, not Argentina.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_22.htm

What are (((they))) hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPxDsaR9RBE
youtube.com/watch?v=nhnyNATsWfc
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hidden Nazis

Just dig straight down

This.

You heard the man, OP. Go outside and get digging. You've got about 800 miles of earth to dig through so you should start asap

Ive astral projected to Agartha. It was wonderful , the overwhelming feeling of peace and hope and wholesomeness was ubiquitous.

imagine one of those alternate futures in which the jews always lose instead of always win but not only is the external beautiful; there is a permeating sense of wholesomeness and righteousness that inhabits all

This is probably why they have the call before you dig phone number. The fuckers are watching for people like me trying to make it to the center. Only 4,223,995 feet left. I will keep you boys updated.

You're a lunatic. Congrats. Read Foucaults Pendulum to understand your situation a little better friend

The nazis are coming back.

We will unlock the mysteries of space
-Donald Trump.

>As above, so below.
OP would probably have better luck finding a submarine, and following the directions, instead of being crushed by the weight of the center of gravity 400 miles down.

No you didn't you fucking faggot
Go back to /x/

check out hollow moon theory, that shit will make you think, its very interesting

it happened take it or leave it

youtube.com/watch?v=YPxDsaR9RBE
Sup Forums here

So there's a sun outside of earth, and then there's a sun inside earth and earth is actually floating around it?

youtube.com/watch?v=nhnyNATsWfc

If you managed to enter such a hollow interior, you would fall into the central sun. Even in a hollow sphere, the center of the sphere is still the center of gravity.

Ya it's a stupid theory based on OP's picture. It would work if "hollow earth" meant that there were bubbles of hollow space in the earth (like caves connected to the outside). That way gravity still applies and I guess they'd have to use artificial light to see

Gravity isn't real
At least not how you understand it

I dont know how it works, but there seems to be something to the idea of electromagnetism being vastly more powerful than what we call gravity and it is electromagnetism which is the force that determines planet shape, orbit,

Gravity is electromagnetism
All 4 fundamental forces are just phenomenon of electricity

This crazy bitch I listen to on YouTube did an inner earth video.
youtu.be/wfXmuMcK92M
>discredit anyone that goes against the accepted story of molten gooey center.
If the Earth isn't full of magma where does lava come from? If the molten core doesn't exist what make the magnets?

Is... Is this real?

Cheq'd

Is that where the second shooter went?

Im not sure.

If the earth was hollow youd be dead from solar wind radiation. Why do stupid people share their bad ideas? Why cant they just be quiet?

That city is ugly as fuck.

Respect for this post

OP then how when i look through a satilite, i see neptune.