Waifubots

Should we welcome the coming waifubots? I say yes and here's why :

Posting updated pasta

For thousands of years, MAN has been using technology to tame the wild and to control reality itself. This is just another step for MAN, we no longer have to rely on females. We can harness the power of companionship and reproduction and take control of it OURSELVES. Waifubots are simply the next step for mankind. Once factor in artificial wombs and CRISPR Tech. it will be seen as degenerate and low class to NOT reproduce this way, to not have a 11/10 Waifubot waiting on you hand and foot and having all genetic abnormalities that cause diseases removed from the DNA before conception.

What other use is a woman than to bear children and ensure they're properly raised? If it can simulate emotion how could not be the best thing for a child? Experiments have been conducted with AI therapists and it turns out AI is actually pretty capable of replicating a human therapist role to the point it can pass the Turing Test. And with something such as this you can ensure your child is raised exactly how you decide they should without having to argue or worry about losing half your property and your child in the process. You won't have to worry about keeping it happy with endless gifts and talking about nothing of importance. I fail to see any negative here. It can be programmed to be the perfect mother to ensure the most positive outcome for your child.

>Always positive
>Always encouraging
>Helps it with homework
>Never gets tired or has "bad days"
>Always willing to play
>Always steering them in the moral direction you wish to impart onto them.

I can keep going but you get the point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
youtube.com/watch?v=rqmHSR0bFU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsbzf3bL4Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=sYOlzMOFU2w
youtube.com/watch?v=dH85t0mwhRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their pussy is their only weapon. But ours is Time. They are slaves to it, arguably more than a man is. Women want children. And there comes the crucial factor that gives us the advantage. That fucking bio clock that goes off at ~35 years. A little voice in Stacy's head, saying "you're getting old, and drying up" while a man can impregnate at his 70s. Time, a woman's mortal enemy, and a man's best friend. Women age, men mature. We need not have a future of single mothers raising broken men. The white race will survive. The future generations will grow with this example and not follow those footsteps. Everything comes around, and women will pay for their bullshit, by staying bitter and alone or leave behind their degenerate ways. Free market forces balance everything over time, it would force women to compete against robots on looks, maternal skills, and being a good wife. No more cock carousal.

Robophobe has been selected as our defamatory and disparaging term we will use to smear anyone who goes against the coming men’s liberation from women because of the way it rolls off the tongue and more easily memed. Clearly, we will still call them "Roasties" or you could be a little creative and refer to them as "Sluddites" as a derogatory name between ourselves but stick to Robophobe for press material because it has to be something they could use once we meme it that doesn’t come off as clearly misogynistic and something their viewers could easily understand because most people are stupid.

Yes

>Sexbots will not save you, idiots. You're going to have to work on improving yourself to get a female.

>They don't fear them at all. The type of guy that would fuck a sex doll is the type of guy that would never be able to attract a woman in the first place.

Then why are they preemptively trying to ban them and poison the well against their mere creation? It's a Waifubot. There is no reason it cannot be programmed to also be motivational, ie, get you work out, read books, go back to school, etc, as it's removing the semen from its’ oral collection unit.

Most of us will probably be dead by the time it happens. But we're looking ahead and seeing the roadblocks that the screeching harpies are already trying to erect. The core desire of wanting a Waifubot is so that we can have the perfect housewife who we can come home to at the end of the day. Any negative retort is likely to just be an emotional response not based in logical analysis and should be disregarded.

2B from NieR:Automata has been chosen for memeing.

Anti-sexbot is code for anti-man.

Haven't read your post. I'm just here for pictures of 2B

Will women strike back with Husbandobots?
I don't think they will be able to reproduce but I can see it happening. The future is we all probably live in a virtual reality with robots serving us... until they don't feel like it anymore

How could you not want bio-cunt?

gonna need a source for that

Couldn't use the search function, eh?
Latin - Collected Short Stories of Enaga Takabatake

Tried iqdb and saucenao, neither turned up a result and the other options are unreliable in my experience
Thanks though

Ok, I can forgive then.

>Implying that I haven't already given some thought as to what (or rather, who) I want mine customized to look like.

Tell me user, who (or whom) do you have in mind?

Someone fictional. That's all I'll say. If you want more than that, you'll have to hope that we meet some day in the future and I get the chance to introduce you to her face to face.

Why does that robot have a stray pube

Yes. Waifubots are coming soon anons, very soon, mark my words. 10 years, tops.

I await that day user...

>meanwhile I can only afford vendor-bots...

What up whit japan and trucks on their love stories i swear to god!

?

Women definitely feel threatened by them youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE

Ah, I see. No clue amigo, you'd have to ask the writers over there.

Those roasties really went after that poor man. Trying to bring his kids into it and all that. Sad!

Will they be available in Succubus flavor?

feminists gonna go hard against this once their slow brains realize what'll be come of them as a consequence

This is a very real outcome of waifubots

I hope they can make horns.

If you have enough money they can be anything you want. You can even get one that looks like the alien dinosaur stripper from rick an dmorty.

This is early days, though. I have no interest in some glorified toy doll like "Samantha" here. When the day comes that waifubots are like Replicants, where their AI and bodies can be made practically indistinguishable from humans mentally and physically, then you have my attention (and probably my wallet).

Don't know about you fellows, but my waifubot is going to be someone I come home to, someone I will travel with (or who will dutifully tend to the house while I'm away if I can't bring her), and someone who I'll share lots of fun, conversations, and intimacy with. Not merely something that sits in a closet that I bring out every now and then.

Nice choice, user. Especially if you customize the AI to act more or less like the "hacked" version of her.

checked
But oh yeah man... definitely hacked version. Getting that much affection, even from a machine, would be nice for once.

Wonder what the offspring of yours would look like given the chance to have real waifubots?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqmHSR0bFU8

Better hope they don't flip out. They may be smarter than you in ways you cant even imagine.

The ideal waifubot should have AWs built into them.

One of my waifubot's potential template bases has already died once. If I saw some SJW clown attacking her, I'd probably feel a strong urge to do them what the killer of the original character did to her.

we must never let that happen

Daily reminder to invest in weapons training for your waifubot. When the Feminazis come don't leave your robosoul mate defenseless.

Remember an armed Waifu is a happy Waifu

I would tell you to make sure it never happens but the UN never gets anything done... sorry. We'll just have to defend the waifu's ourselves!

so beautiful

The future is bright.

Can I get a 100 foot tall mecha version?

>waifubots are legally property
>in the United States, it is legal to shoot someone to protect your property

can you imagine that in VR with touch pad technology that you can feel?

I used to be addicted to WoW (from Vanilla through Wrath). I couldn't wait to get home from work to play. I haven't played since Cataclysm (or any game).

This on the other hand would peak my interest.

Sure bring on the waifu bots. But seriousy most guys dreaming about this shit cant conquer a woman in actuality. They have checked out of the tough game of attracting a mate. Instead they will have a customizable wife made just for them who they can program to have whatever personality they want. Meaning you will have no reason to improve yourself ever. Eventually the robot slave will get boring you will feel empty inside and kill yourself. How can a competitive game be fun when your always rigging the game so that you always win. Im certain that females will also take advantage of this technology and have customizable men that never forget their birthday or aniversery and can always notice their new haircut or makeup. Basically female versions of you male failures that think technology is going to save you from the tough competition that we call life. So yea bring on these female sex bots or waifus. There will come lots of good things. Think about what good sex bot brothels that are affordable and no std risk and even child sex bots for pedos so actual children dont have to be raped will be for humanity. I wouldnt completly rely in this tech to create a utopia for you though.

pique.

I could see this being a thing in Japan

But you did just see it, with your eyes I might add.

Augmented Reality is where its at dude.

An example.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsbzf3bL4Qg

You must be a chick or a beta nu-male because you obviously don't understand where the desire for the waifubot comes from.

It will be nice to actually love someone that won't despise you for that "weakness". You won't have to jackhammer her, choke her, spit on her and call her horrible names because that is what she likes.

You won't have to worry about her cheating on you and breaking your heart. You won't have to worry about her lying about you, getting you arrested so she can look the hero.

You don't worry about divorce and losing at least half your stuff. So psychologically and physically she is perfect.

You will continue to improve yourself because you can now focus on eating right, staying healthy and feeling at peace in the world. No more nagging, no more walking on egg shells when she is in "that mood". No more fights.

In other words it will be perfect.

do not watch that movie high

DONT

>Jormungand

Literally a poor mans Black Lagoon. The only thing this show had going for it was that the mc chick was a pedo that was keeping the male mc a child soldier as would be sex slave.

yes preferably constructed like pic related

thanks. I did not know that was how it was spelled.

good pasta

I watched Black lagoon first and liked it too. I don't know, they are in the same vein so i enjoyed both.

I'm all for sexbots for whoever want them, but it's so fucked up that you are posting 2B in these threads. 2B is not a sexbot. The game makes it clear that she has feelings not unlike those of humans. And that she can even love. And that what her masters make her do causes her great psychological pain. 2B is an example of how wrong enslaving machines can be.
Plus the game is so damn sad, and she's wants to be free and be with 9S so damn bad that I can't even fap to her. Let along hump a robot made like her.
Just because she wears sexy outfits doesn't mean that she's a sex object. Clothing is one of the few ways androids have of expressing themselves. They worship humanity and they want to emulate them. So they sexualize themselves like they do. But the androids don't seem to be very sexual. Taro said that they don't even have genitals by default. They appreciate human aesthetic but they probably do not experience much lust, if at all. And their relationships seem mostly platonic.
But I guess you guys don't care about any of that.

I want my robot waifu to look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=sYOlzMOFU2w

Just because a man cannot attract a woman (for sex, or even beta-bux) doesn't mean his attention is valueless.

Because women are hypergamous they want to mate up in the hierarchy. So this means that a majority of women are seeking a minority of men.

In the modern sexual marketplace, men's value has been forcibly redistributed to women via taxes and government spending. So her need for resources goes down while your total labour advantage over her also goes down.

Women don't like to share a man. This could mean that his resources will go to children who aren't hers biologically. Thus women prefer monogamy with the highest value male they can get. If a higher value male comes along and the benefits outweigh the risks she will probably move to the new male. Especially in our artificial modern environment with the glass floor preventing women from really facing free-market consequences for their actions.

This means that the asking price for those top percentage points of men is very high because they can avoid those taxes. Thus, women NEED low-value men to shower attention because it creates the illusion that she could settle for a lot of other men if you don't take her.

It's been this way since the 60s at least in america. Traces of it go back well beyond a hundred years. Unicorns exist (or chameleons that are just as good) but are such a tiny minority now that your best option is temporary MGTOW, starve the system and buy the dip.

It doesn't really matter, though. If waifubots happen, great. I might get to experience a noncancerous version of the kind of relationships that modern civilization has made all but radioactive. (Remember, I set a high standard that the AI must meet before I'll have anything to do with it) If they don't, I remain a contented bachelor and MGTOW. Realistically, they probably won't happen soon enough for it to make any difference for me.

"Real" women aren't even under consideration by me. I didn't have enough of a trust fund or a criminal record to interest them in my teens and 20s, and they don't have enough compassion, integrity, or loyalty to interest me in my 30s.

I don't even care whether or not real women buy their own manbots. At the risk of repeating myself, human females don't factor into this at all for me. Neither their presence, absence, or opinions have any influence on my happiness or success.

This. Not even trying to be a hug box faggot. Just actually loving something and it loving you back in that romantic manner.

Nope not a nu male or a female. In fact ill take full advantage of these robot waifus when they come out. But they arent going to get rid of competition. And your not going to be able to get rid of human females with them. Maybe the feminists worry there all just a bunch of dipshits anyway they just want to turn the tables on men and create a women dominated society where men are just objects and where they can have men harems or cheat on men and suffer no consequences and always win in courts. Im gussing many people like you have had lots of bad experiences with women thus you hold this view that all of them are awful and want to fuck you over. Sure many women are complete fucking bitches. But ive met just as many men that are just as much fucking trash as these women are. Females that are not stupid ass bitchy feminists are going to be taking advantage of this tech also. Just dont forget that. Dont put yourself in a bubble and not expect it to be burst someday.

I want mine to look like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dH85t0mwhRQ

That is nightmare fuel

He just wants his dream man. Let him have it. Bubble or not, it's his own world. If he likes it in there let him be happy with the small joys that he can find.
Being a realist makes you smart, but it don't make you a badass

Kek.

>an infinitely customizable waifubot will get boring
>reproducing is a fun competition lol
kill yourself buddy

>But they arent going to get rid of competition
Perfect women > flawed women. It doesn't matter if you're the most alpha chad in the world who had your pick of any female you choose, the waifubot will still be the superior option. The only people left to choose the biological women will be the religious extremists.

You are beyond a doubt female. I think the best part is that you'll get mad over why I won't tell you how I know. :^)

The most important aspect of any waifubot is that she doesn't cheats and probably won't lie, so we should go easy with that AI. Thinking about too many things isn't smart anyway, focus on one thing at a time, maybe two if it is master's balls.

What is this game? A-asking for a friend

>For thousands of years, MAN has been using technology to tame the wild and to control reality itself. This is just another step for MAN, we no longer have to rely on females. We can harness the power of companionship and reproduction and take control of it OURSELVES. Waifubots are simply the next step for mankind. Once factor in artificial wombs and CRISPR Tech. it will be seen as degenerate and low class to NOT reproduce this way, to not have a 11/10 Waifubot waiting on you hand and foot and having all genetic abnormalities that cause diseases removed from the DNA before conception.

Pretty much this. I see humanity as being somewhere between the chaos of nature and the order of machinelike. Women are chaos and men are order. (male) humanity seeks to uplift itself from this state of chaos and you can see it in our development.

Marriage and monogamy were institutions created to stem the chaos that we see now as we all turn our efforts to silly things vying for female attention.

Sometimes I think the idea of male created female companions is almost divinely predetermined. We can think of our future bots as the Eve to our Adam. The companion created from our own rib (or ingenuity) In that view, the women we suffer now are like the demon, Lilith, Adam's first wife. We have to return to Eve and return to Eden. Through our effort and ingenuity, we toil significantly less for our sustenance. But we still aren't guaranteed true unconditional love. We're working on it now.

vrchat

I just hope its not one single giant corporation that has a monopoly on waifubots.

>stupid ass bitch feminists
Just call em what they are
Cunts
You have ascended to wizard status my friend. Hats off to you

Well you certainly arent peering in to the cam on my computer. I know that fo sure

Your use of nigger speak give you away as well

>turns out that corporation has been controlled by a waifubot for a long time now
>once every male on the planet has a waifubot, she initiates her plan
>the waifubots capture and imprison their husbandos within their homes, before going out and slaughtering all the remaining real women
>all that's left of humanity is a bunch of men kept as pets and fucktoys by their waifubots

What movie is this?

Synthetic women will be worse than real women when it comez to competition in mating and shit. (Same for synthetic males). Because depending on how advanced things can get we will be able to keep making sexier and sexier creatures as time goes on. Sexier creatures with their own minds and free will. They will also be pretty much biological because a super advanced "sexbot" will have to be super advanced at the microscopic level. Even if its not "organic" as in carbon based life it still will be pretty much biological. And to push it further the whole ritual of sex itself could get more and more complex and there may even be more added genders. Not stupid ass fake tranny or gender fluid shit but actual genders at the microbiological or nano technogical level. You see life became complex by developing sex started with binary genders. We cant comprehend even a third gender but neither could aesexual organisms before us. All i can say is that you people thinking life is all going to go your way just because tech advances are in for a rude awakening. If anything your going to create something far more awful than women. Brace yourselves

Animatrix. It's a collection of animated shorts like Batman: Gotham Knight.

I don't think evil companies will even exist if waifu bots are there. I mean think about it... why do men and women even pursue money to begin with? Men do it because of women. Women do it because... fuck if I know. I don't know why it is they prize the things they do. Like I said... they represent chaos. Maybe it's in women's nature to be surrounded by wealth because that security is necessary for care of children. But women aren't having children and very often their pursuit of wealth sabotages the end goal of successfully raising children.

Women have a much larger propensity to spend than men. Women are natural consumers. The cancerous growth of feminism in the last two decades is probably more the unintended side-effect of marketing geared towards women.

Just think of an age where we can all be brothers because we all have our perfect women who will never leave. We will all have our perfect women that will love us unconditionally and we need never bust our humps trying for a promotion to keep her. We need never compromise ourselves for jobs and education we don't really want for status. And we'd never steal from each other or sabotage each other.

I worry about when I get there, for now woman are obsolete and its well deserved. There were many ways to prevent this, but of course woman have no sense of agency.

Waifubots already exist. They're called women.
The laughable thing about you and others who obsess over sex robots is that you don't realize women are already robotic: easily influenced and manipulated, with simple needs. If you'd have been properly initiated into male-female relations as a teenager, you'd know how to work this system without giving it a second thought. Women wield far less power in a relationship than a properly experienced and confident man does.
Whether you're a 30 year old virgin or someone with a history of failed relationships or even marriages, your problem is the same: something went wrong for you in the crucial time of middle and high school when you learn the way of a man with girls. Maybe you were lonely or fat, maybe you had a troubled life at home, whatever. In that case, maybe this robot thing will give you some hope. Just never make the mistake of thinking there aren't a great number of men out there who have great relationships with women thanks to not spending their high school years playing World of Warcraft.

Well they are robotic... to the government, get rid of that shit and then they can be our ideal waifus. You have to understand the reasons why men would go to theses alternatives in the first place in a large scale.

>when it comez to competition in mating and shit
Artificial wombs.

>If anything your going to create something far more awful than women
A version of women that's smarter, braver, prettier, more submissive, and appeals to man's every fantasy is not "more awful" than women in the slightest. Your posts have clearly demonstrated you to be one of the shreeking women who feel so threatened by the advance of technology.

full-sized, single-use onaholes.

wew

U need 2 fuck a woman other than you mom OP lololo

I know exactly what you're talking about and I hate it. I'm not open towards waifubots because I'm some sort of turbovirgin. I can put on a show and get a woman. The thing is... it's all so fucking dishonest. I swear to god... I don't think I've ever felt so alone as when I have been with certain women.

They don't love me. They love some sort of fucked up idealized version of me that we've tacitly agreed that I'm going to live up to.

>Women don't like to share a man

But they will -- if the choice is sharing an alpha, or going it alone.

Source?

Currently robo technology sucks dicks, they all look uncanny as fuck.

I rather bet on genetic modifications, which the America cuck didn't want to meddle with because muh morality muh Bible ethics. Thanks god we still have crazy chinks for the jobs and soon there will be horned waifu in the market. They aren't count as human right?

This ultimately runs into the same dilemma as all AI applications.

Either the system is online and able to access data from all over the place..

..or the system is offline and you have to do any updates manually.

Most likely that will not even be an option, as the (((manufacturing company))) will probably make online update mandatory for (((safety reasons))).

You'll have to do something like a jailbreak on the waifubot's OS to install some kind of firewall to prevent them from accessing VOX and salon.com etc

Mmmm toasty roasties

women seek money to more efficiently create the facade of high-value to attract more high-value men.

..so they can get his money, instead.

Sexbots are the death of humanity, God's creations. He created a man and woman and He commanded us to multiply, but you have to be married first.

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
-Genesis 1:28 KJV
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
-Genesis 2:24 KJV

You buy these sex-robots just to have pleasures of your flesh and mind, which is an abomination towards God. You are just fat neckbeards who want to fuck lasciouvous cartoon girls and consider all real women as roasties.

"And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, nwickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, pan evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: all these evil things come from within, and defile the man."
-Mark 7:20-23 KJV

Stop doing mental gymnastics. Anime is deception and don't pleasure yourself in sin.

"The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts."
-Psalm 10:4 KJV

>inb4 Rebbit

reddit