twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping

Here's a bump for you lad.

Not crazy looking enough. But it'll do.

How's /ak/ doing on chapter 2?

>a little girl has over 60 confirmed kills

Translated the first 15 pages then got stuck there

Fuck the furigana is so tiny I can't make it out

>“To the forces of Republican Army, the outcome of this battle has been decided.”

I can make it out just fine.
What's wrong with your screen?

Also isn't this based on an LN?
Why not just read the source instead of this.
Or is it storyboarded by the same creator?

Usually manga adaptations of this kind of works suck dicks because the mangaka noses in and changes things to his wave and likings and a lot of the content slips out because of the format obviously.

Eh.
I'm just saying that because I picked up the first volume the other day since it looked like more advanced material to help me improve and it also had lolis which is perfect.
But is it actually any good?
I'm planning on starting it but never get to it.

Loli STRONK and cute.

>I can make it out just fine.
>What's wrong with your screen?
I think it might be my eyes.

Looks like next chapter might be a filler chapter

>Next Chapter: Military School/University Arc

And second one hasnt been translated
oh the pain

Any DL links yet?
/ak/ has only ch 1 and 2 and I ahd to get 3 by searching the archive

>>>/djt/

>Return, intruders of the Republic. The place where we are belongs to the Empire. This is our sky, and our land.

>If thou come bearing malevolence against the Empire, then to God we shall pray to.

>O Lord, may your benevolence protect us from the wickedness of man. O Lord, may your righteousness grant us strength to defeat those that intrude our nation

>Save us from the invasion of the heretics. O God, grant me the strength to slay our enemies.

>I hereby declare to all that are present, you are currently intruding upon the Empire’s territory.

>We will spend every effort in order to defend our nation, because the lives of our people rests behind our backs.

>Answer me. Just why do you desire to invade the Empire, to invade our homeland?

>O Saints, let us believe in the grace of our Lord, for we who knew not of fear.

>Oooh, lament not of our fate, for the Lord hath not forsaken us!!

>In the distant end of our journey, we shall reach the Promised Land.

Gambatte user-kun

Tanya announce that the battle has been decided and the empire will honor the notGeneva Convention if the notFrenchies wave the white flag

Only 1 notFrenchies survived Tanya's nuke

What's with that Gundam pose?

magical girls have always been gundams user

>A salaryman died and reincarnated as a little girl in WW1 + magic

This iseikashit need to stop

Growing demand for escapism has been answered with supply.
If you want isekai to stop, you merely need to make the people not want to escape from it anymore.

any news on anime?

The same reason she took off her helmet and grabbed another gun even though the translated novel part of this chapter never indicated so.

If only mundane comments like yours mattered, then maybe we can just shit post ISIS to death, and cure cancer while we're at it.

But I recommend you just stop entering threads that trigger you before humanity reaches that point.

While it was never stated why she took off the helmet, but in manga chapter 3 the Captain pat her helmet and it kinda "fell off" or he took the helmet

As for extra gun, in the novel one of the squad member did ask something like

>“Lieutenant Degurechaff, isn’t this load too heavy for one Flight?”

>While it was never stated why she took off the helmet, but in manga chapter 3 the Captain pat her helmet and it kinda "fell off" or he took the helmet

But why would Tanya not wear it again before taking off? He's hardcore practical.

I forgot about that one line, so that makes sense on both guns. Page transition still sucks though, if you read the raws scrolling down it seems like Tanya attacked at 12000 feet with 3 other flight members.

>even chinks translate the manga faster than in English

Damn. Anyway chink scans if anyone is interested

dm5.com/manhua-younvzhanji/

We can only blame the mangaka on how he interprets the LN.

Although I doubt a helmet would be much help when magic laser beams fires at you and take a direct hit

Going by that logic no airborne mage will need a helmet. She doesn't even have goggles or her oxygen tank for going up that high in the air.

Personally I'd bet more on the editor saying "It's better if you don't make her wear those ugly helmet and goggles." and the guy just rolled with it.

Well you know there are like 2 billion of them and they're exceptionally good at stealing.

>Personally I'd bet more on the editor saying "It's better if you don't make her wear those ugly helmet and goggles." and the guy just rolled with it.

I would approve that, it would also make Tanya look cute in the praising of god pages

I think Tanya is alone at 12k feet then 6 notFrenchies move up to 8k feet to engage her

Fuck, i thought it was LN.
Also, chapter 2 translation when?

Is this good?
Shiroi Majo was pretty disappointing.

Not bad and then we get and Got to say thanks to the artist even if this interpretation might not really mesh too well.

>still no translation
Bad translatorfag.

Not really.

Xenophobia is fear of the unknown, it has nothing to do with racism

Does she fuck some soldiers?

it hurts that the LN isn't translated past 3, either

So is her name still translated as Pure Silver or did you guys come up with somehting better?

What has higher potentia for Tanya? Growing up into fine woman or dying a s little girl?

Damn, these dumps always happen when I'm on vacation

Ch. 2 is still in work, there is progress, but it's slow.
Well, after translation the typesetting should be done pretty quick, since I'm cleaning the chapters while waiting.

I'm pretty indecisive about these things, I went with pure silver for now.