Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities...

Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic, dynamic, and smooth-talking media personalities? Why are we always spoken for by disgusting looking shutins, white trash, and spergy ramblers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K6TUiEiQ27Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cQtJK5HAPPI
youtube.com/watch?v=6OZMqh02BAw
youtube.com/watch?v=N38uRa-fs4M
youtube.com/watch?v=djGzZLKrhlU
youtube.com/watch?v=oNK_YHLmFA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9XltdITQY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnA-0VVpWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ihuB8iPxsLg
youtube.com/watch?v=adp7GR8NcaA
youtube.com/watch?v=CA0lw3GuWpc
youtube.com/watch?v=T_QGCe3otws
radioaryan.com/2017/08/the-orthodox-nationalist-paganism-is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) Styx isn't a white nationalist, and he's also pretty well-spoken and charismatic
2) You literally just described Jared Taylor

Now fuck off shill

Why do liberals complain about the alt-right having taken over youtube if all the alt-right has are uncharismatic?

'White" Nationalism doesn't deserve a platform.

Only REAL Nationalism is allowed.

>muh civic nationalism

Because they all have something to lose

White nationalism is American nationalism you fucking tard. 'American culture' is white culture, the 'American nation' is the white nation.

t. not American, knows how nationalism works.

Libtard posing Nazi larp. Gas yourself

>Why are we
>we
nice try fag. I can tell by your gay post that you are an effeminate numale antifa.

styx isn't a white nat, idiot faggot nigger

Jared Taylor. Supreme gentleman.

Styxx is dum.

I trolled him once.

It was fun.

>they have professions
>they don't talk; they do
there's good reason he had 'work camps'
>if there is time to lean; there is time to clean

alex jones and david duke are gods

Because ethnic identitarians are exclusively losers who can't point to anything they've done to take pride in

Spencer
Taylor
Greg Johnson

Because anyone with charisma and dynamism are using those skills for their career, and they don't feel like fucking up their careers. Speaking about white nationalism has consequences for your job.

Because you're retarded
Somebody link him to that elderly white advocate that destroyed sargoy not too long ago

A nation is a people, not a land mass. I am not Korean for moving to Korea.

Hello everyone. Lamestream media, paradigm shift. It's actually very funny, I don't give a fuck so donate to my puh-tray-on.

That's about all, peace out.

Spencer is an incompetent tool with a massive ego and superiority complex. Greg Johnson is alright but he takes the pro-gay shit a little too far.

It's "alright everyone" and you forgot the spoon clank. 2/10

Fuck off faggot

shills need to up their game.

>Styx
>White nationalist

Whats next? Bernie is a Anarcho Capitalist?

Because losers like Styx are the most controlled oppo

Because we're more interested in the information?
Who cares what the speaker looks like?

>um try again sweetie

Spencer is a complete cringefest.

this is purely because the only people willing to stand up to the rabid liberal character assassination have no character worth assassinating. I may have some talents in these areas, and don't look like white trash, but I'm trying to start a career, and am far too much of a pussy to come out and go even 1/4 of the way to 1488, because you know you'll never see 2 dollars to rub together the rest of your life if you do. it's sad, but true. this is the real purpose of sjw's. To make sure no one who disagrees will ever be paid or taken seriously again, destroying their enemies before they put on the uniforms.

Legit just made a thread about Lauren Rose. The only hardcore American Nationalist I've found and YouTube is trying to shoah her. She also just did a video with Styx. idk about WN but could be possible

youtu.be/K6TUiEiQ27Q

Millennial Woes is pretty good. So is Jared Taylor.

Stop posting this Jewess

Is Styx the guy in OPs pic? That guy is "charismatic?" To whom, losers who will watch 25 minutes, 19-Part videos of some ugly, dirty aids patient complain that it's womens fault he can't get laid?

Feminism isn't his problem, he's a genetic disaster.

Because that's why you all are. A bunch of frail, disgusting, beta males who pose more threat to your body pillows than anyone not white. You're all beta and deserved to be executed by firing squad simply to make the gene pool of the rest of us humans slightly better

Because the first rule of White Club is don't talk about White Club.

Fake Fascist broad putting a headlock on a COINTEL statue placed by an investment firm. What a mark.

Bad bait nigger.

Wut?

James Alsup (sp?) has potential. Well spoken and good looking, just needs to focus on making more content.

Styx barely ever speaks about feminism. Also he's not a white nationalist - much to the annoyance of some of his fans. Civic Cucke-..Sorry, I mean, nationalism..is what he believes in.
I also think he's a very charismatic and well-spoken guy with some good beliefs. Also he's pretty handsome tbqhwu family

Lauren Rose - extremely nationalist

styx is an alpha male his dick is like a meter long in diameter

Because all the good looking ones usually are socially adept enough to have good enough jobs that they're afraid of losing by showing their power level. I'm a good looking female white nationalist and if I started making videos, or revealed my power level publically, I could kiss my future goodbye in this liberal shithead society.

>Styx barely ever speaks about feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQtJK5HAPPI
youtube.com/watch?v=6OZMqh02BAw
youtube.com/watch?v=N38uRa-fs4M
youtube.com/watch?v=djGzZLKrhlU
youtube.com/watch?v=oNK_YHLmFA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9XltdITQY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnA-0VVpWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ihuB8iPxsLg
youtube.com/watch?v=adp7GR8NcaA
youtube.com/watch?v=CA0lw3GuWpc

I've watched pretty much all of his videos m8. Considering he has over 1000 of them, 10 videos isn't exactly tipping the scales. I didn't say he doesn't, I said he barely ever does.

2bh i read your post as bashing him for not talking about it enough. Fair deuce all around.

>James Allsup

He is a hapa twink. I noticed the movement in America is literally all non-whites pretending to be white. What happened?

lol nah, he's a swell guy. I owe the fact that I'm not a quivering liberal druggy faggot to Styx because his videos put me onto some seriously helpful redpills. Some of them, I didn't even know I needed.

The image is fake.

Because there are people that are well looking and talking, but they are intelligent enough to know that the political climate does not permit such opinions and that it would be social suicide to openly talk about it.

To be fair he did actually shave a Hitler moustache for one video, but the title is fake in OPs image. He probably removed the video by now too. It was before the election itself so nazi fever hadn't even reached critical mass by that point.

You aren't looking. Search for Lauren Rose. She is hardcore nationalist and growing fast.

because all of them died between 1939 to 1945

I don't know, but Styx owns politics on YouTube, even to the point where I show his videos in my break room in order to help break the chains that the dying mainstream lacy media's stranglehold on the lower classes.

PASTA`

It's almost as ugly as the dude at Twitch@shempcam

"real" nationalism where the african born near you is supposedly more like you than fellow white europeans

anyone there ever get offended by him?

Regardless or not, I hope my efforts have some effect on the burned out rank and file Walmart associate.

Not really. Maybe get some ridicule when he's shirtless and has that leather vest thing on.

Because the movement is a fucking startup not a multi-billion establishment you fucking mong

Is this a shirt for salem, mass, or Salem the irrelevant proto vvïţç&h hoü§ę rap band

Please never do this embarrassing shit ever again

Hey Styx

because they are societies rejects

people who blame niggers for their personal problems are some of the most sick and depraved individuals in our society

there are no well spoken nazis because all the nazis develop their beliefs as a symptom of a mental pathology

also the original natsoc posters on Sup Forums were being ironic.. only the most retarded anons actually started believing that shit unironically

have fun on your containment board fgts

libertarianism is for successful people

libertarianism is for hot babes

the comments talking shit about southern only prove their delusion

>growing fast
>4k subs

ehhhhhhh....... ok

The only reason globalism is a bad idea is because the process is being handled by fucking demons. In 300 years time the world will be minuscule. It's a matter of who's in control when we get to that point. At the moment, nationalism is the correct response to the currently perverted process of globalization

>thinking people actually blame niggers or jews for "personal problems" no they blame them for society crumbling on its self and going 20 trillion in debt owning every publishing, media company , bank and our military. fuck you jew loving faggot

fucked up the green text but still kys faggot

>American posters

Third post is the best post.

we exist but you dont pay us.

i do nothing for free, shitlord.

Lauren is /ourgirl/

>this thread was about "muh degeneracy"

also there are other factions besides the rothchilds which fuck up the world plenty

Go to bed lauren, but please be my wife

how much is she?

>fascist
libertarian

Styx isn't white nationalist. He lives in a white state and could care less about it.

Douglas Murray, but he is gay.

Nah she's attacked libertarians and is very low key white nationalist now. Look at who she keeps company with.

Gave a POWERFUL SPEECH yesterday, skip to 14:20

youtube.com/watch?v=T_QGCe3otws

This guy.

He is not and was never a nazi. He wore that stache to mess with commenters. Like the time some people complained about the glasses glare so he wore extra reflective sunglasses for a week

tfw you have nice one.

>1 post by this ID
>Nazi flag

Don't forget to sage

Sargon, Milo, Jim and Lauren are well spoken alt-right white nationalists.

listen to Matt Johnson.

radioaryan.com/2017/08/the-orthodox-nationalist-paganism-is.html

>filename
how many pics of her you got saved you cringy faggot?

>Sargon
>alt-right white nationalists.
please tell me you're fucking joking

Not even one of those people are alt-right.
Milo? Seriously? He's a roastie with a penis.

That was a great speech by Spencer at the end. I'm not even a fan but I'm impressed. I'm also glad they represented the white racy by being so orderly and looking sharp.

>Styxhexenhammer666
this guy uploads 10 videos a day. he's a no life loser with a bad case of la dunning kruger meme.

not a white nationalist.

Because these people don't want to be blacklisted and fucking ruin any future career they have by being associated with "nazism" publically so it's mostly only NEET retards (styx, sargon, sam hyde, 90% of youtubers), rich kids living off daddy's money (spencer, anglin), or attention whore sluts who speak for us (southern). In other words, too much to lose.

The dude's written several books, has 150k subscribers, and makes money off of his videos and books. He spends his excess time gardening and studying occult literature. Sounds like a pretty comfy life to me senpai.

she literally ran for president as a libertarian and explains her views in other videos

maybe she has racial biases but she literally makes fun of nazi larpers like yourself