ULTIMATE ANIME BETRAYAL

holy shit pol, notice anything? no more bannon, no more leaks

REALLY makes me think

BUMP

What would he gain from being the leaker?

other people left around the same time

power

Power over what?

drama for his media empire

Trump

Kochroaches are really starting to squirm, they know Bannon is unbeaten. Try harder shill

This isn't shareblue. OP has facts. Not just character assasination retard.

Mike. Just give it up.

>no more leaks

Well John Kelly is a faggot too.

LIES!!!
>LIES!!!
LIES!!!
>LIES!!!
LIES!!!

Well after Bannon was gone the White House is still leaking!!!

Get rekt kikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact check: there are still leaks. OP is a faggot.

Yeah I can see that.

>INB4 OP post pro-Ivanka/Jared memes

Mike Cernovich fucks trannys.

Banon SUCKED. I've said it throughout. All the 'based bannon' delusionals across the net were in the wrong

>I'm with Zog

What facts shill?

Why don't they make honey pots? Fake some leakable document, share it with your inner circle so that everyone has some tiny detail altered. When the leak happens, you can recognize the leaker by those details. This one was free Mr. Trump.

>buzzfeed
Some dipshits up in here. Sage this shit

listen. can you faggots just fuck off?

Just the other day there was a leak about trump saying something about israel.

Nigger nobody even knows what the storm is there areno leaks.

The White House was leaking to fucking Buzzfeed AFTER Bannon was out but kikes on Sup Forums seemed to miss it.

Nigger, speak english when you address me.

Bannon is still better than those shitheads Kelly and McMaster. Fuck you too Mattis, you closet faggot.

You gotta love the baseless character attacks on 2 people who aren't even in the spotlight or making much noise at all. Why is the #1 pro israeli media outlet, breitbart, pushing so hard to demoize those 2?

Prolly cuz they're bad for Israel.

Bannon better than 3 generals? Fuck you, Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs and is now working with Henry Kissinger. He's a cryptokike. Prolly fucks kids too

There are so many leaks senators like Corker go on the record calling Trump a child that knows not what he does.

Rip kochroach.

OF COURSE YOU HATE MCMASTER. Fuck Israel dude. kys.

What line of prophesy dies this hit?

Shillin your days away. SAD!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Kushner was the one that blocked the move of the embassy to Jerusalem. You people are braindead.

*Breathes In*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Keep sucking the Zog cock faggot!!!

kys

He's mega user

>I'm sure if (((you))) post It enough times people will listen.

Breitbart made the article retard. They reported it. You people are so fucking dumb.

Bannon is Mega user. That's a LARP. Fucking faggot.

SEND THEM HOME!!!

Tell Trump to send his kids back home!!!

88D chess. By leaking, he supercharged the Trump base and middle against the antiamerican traitors supposedly lurking in the WH and was able to bait and play the fake news like a fiddle, resulting in the collapse and destruction of the democratic party as well as the destabilization of their leftist goon riot base. If true he really is using (((their))) tricks against them.

You wish faggot.

Your response doesn't even make any sense.

>/leftypol/ flag
>shilling against bannon the day he comes out saying he would take down the cuckservatives in every state
REALLY makes me think.

Oh I see, you're just another fairweather triggered retard and/or concern shill spencerfaggot who wants to spam kikememes. Great job having the IQ of a chimp.

Zionism > Globalist Kikes
That being said, pic related.

the leaks were from GOP establishment assholes trying to boot the reformist/nationalist components of the trump administration. now that bannon is gone, his administration is firmly back in the establishment's grasp

there is no reason to leak anymore

Yes believe me we need less of these conservative Bannon,Gorka,Flynn, Buchanan, Miller in the west wing. We need more democrats, and Obama holdovers in the NSC.. BASED!!

STEET FIGHTER STEVE

MY FUCKING SIDES

>Accidentally nuke Israel instead of North Korea

Generals arent holdovers you fucking faggot. Theyre patriot. Kys you hook nosed kike. Israel is illegitimate

*Breathes In*
*Breathes In Again*
*Breathes In Once More*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck Israel.

The leakers were the CIA, they stopped leaking when Trump fired the rogue and put in their guy.

Yeah, Bannon was unironically leaking to kike Cernovich. He's a fag

>no more bannon, no more leaks
Yeah, he was obviously in charge of catching leakers.

It's sad that you have a 60 IQ and can't see the obvious in front of your face. This isn't even "4d chess". This is really basic political tactics.

Either that, or you're being paid to shitpost.

redpill me on steve bannon. is he gone?

Hes a bannon shill.

Im pretty sure they've done that with spelling.

I'm oh so sure based McMaster hates Israel. Oh wait, no he fucking doesn't because he's a CFR shill. You're a retard.

Its sad that you resort to mongoloid level chimpouts when presented with facts.

Sorry pham the generals are democrat neocons. Looks like trump is going to ignore their advice and pull out of the Iran deal anyway. Who will you shill against after that?

ITT: Suck Zog cock

If you didnt notice by now you're being played by the media. That's your wishful Jewish thinking.

>36 posts
>Zero substance
It's sad you think people actually buy your shit.

>Kelly comes in and completely locks down access to the President. Kelly completely stops the open flow of information in the West wing. Leaks stop.
>OP blames Bannon.

The leakers leaking info from the West wing were clearly hold overs from the Obama administration. Kelly locked them out.

Bannon is literally openly pro ZOG how can you pretend that isnt true.

>People in charge sacrificing our soldiers fighting kike-wars

Wrong. They're in charge of the military who get sent into wars by the Jews and puppets like bannon who wanted a war with iran. Fuck you.

What reality do you live in? There are leaks every week. Reuters just published a report this morning thanks to "a person with knowledge of the memo." It was the immigration deal Schumer and Pelosi agreed to, IIRC.

The government is terrified of trump supporters?

That would be Bannon, from the biggest Zionist publication Breitbart, friend of arch-kike Kissinger, etc.

>3 generals following orders from kikes

Those leaks aren't stopping until you remove Kelly, McMaster, and Kushvanka.