Ask a Mexican anything

Why are you such a pussy?

why is your country so shit?
why is your capital city a literal shanty town?
can you please kill yourself?

Learn how to speak Spanish, fucking disgusting dude

>shanty town

fuck you beaner, i hope you die.

Is there a high number of monarchist in your country.

does it hurt?

1 do white mexicans think its funny white liberals in the usa are a joke

2 whats your state

3 is crime as bad as we are told

Have you ever accidentally spilled cocaine all over your trap's boipussy?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why do ALL Latino women age like milk?

>whitey runs Mexico

explain mexicans

Do you need a job? I'm having problems hiring since Trump started deporting all the construction talent

Which drug cartel should I be rooting for?

Stay the fuck out of the United States

can I have a burrito please? I'm pretty hungry

What is your best family recipe?

Mexico is already far richer than most realize

something like 12th largest econemy on earth.

However, WHY THE FUCK arent you guys like the US and Canada,

With your oil, climate, agriculture, massive population, banking and media dominance of latin america you guys should be on par with the rest of north america for living standards.

If you guys weren't such poorfags we could have a comfy USA, Canada and Mexico paradise.

Why cant you get your shit together???

Why are Mexicans so proud of their shit country?

Why can't I find any 12 inch corn tortillas at the store. I live right on the border (ElPaso) for fuks sake.

don't they have them at HEB?

Do you prefer sopes over tacos?

You are a pussy

Why do you hate Brazil though

I don't know anything about you except that you are mexican. I have met a lot of mexicans. Most I've met are very casual, they like to drink their beer outside and are enthusiastic about holidays and positive emotions. The only thing I don't like is the unwillingness to learn English. Do you have any insight into why that is? It seems like a lack of respect and I don't like that much.

How often do you pass a solid poop?
Or is it always splattery because of your spicy diet?

¿Como Estas?

Where were you born? Where do you live now? What do you do for a profession?

Courrupt govenerment. Every nation that Spain has touched.

what's you most favorite and least favorite crop to harvest?
do you migrate and follow the field work or do you stay in one place and pick up other odd jobs when not working in the fields?

Are you an uncle? If so, how many nieces/nephews have you molested?

OP is dead.

Why are you not sending us your best, but instead sending thugs and rapists?

What should us north of the border do after we are in control of the nigger worshiping gringo cucks?