youtube.com/watch?v=FGfeH0E3lRk
youtube.com/watch?v=VW_OuJf6Nj4
youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/qatari lauren southern/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/URpxJ1-578g?t=311

she has autism, she said it, shes /ourgirl/

ill never go to the rallies with her

I want to go to a rally with her and make this poor little autistic girl feel loved.

>/ourgirl/

not this deformed freak

She's cute.

Djeez. How does she not have a boyfriend? I bet she keeps him on the dl to keep the patreon money flowing.

please dont shill your shit channel here, nobody cares

>guy has catto
That guy has nothing to be sad about, having a pet who loves you is one of the best things ever, but when they die it sucks.

This.

>Hurr she said liberals suck make sure to share like and subscribe to this basic bitch opinion girl!

You sound like a BITCH LOL. Typical tradcuck.

Yeah. I know it's hard cause she's a cutie, but there is no reason to post this here other than to circle jerk about her cute face. Honestly, I have not seen a female YouTube espouse any novel ideas, ever.

I have but not a political channel. In fact I've seen no political channel male or female espouse any novel ideas. It's all rehashed.

Guaranteed she has a bf and she's not actually autistic. She's laughing her ass off at all the beta virgins are donating to her patreon though.

Women should only have opinions about sandwich-related activities.

They all have the same standard generic """Conservative""" opinions that you could find on r/the_donald or some other echo chamber site. Literally rehash of rehash of rehashed channels.

Only good one is AltHype if I'm being honest. Everything else is basic shit. But women especially do not like to stray from the current accepted talking points.

Kek'd and checked. Seems pretty damn fishy. What about her could possibly be construed as autistic? Maybe I'm wrong, but she just seems cold and calculating to me.

>ywn hold her and tell her how loved she is then kissing her forehead

Totes this.

>women in politics at any level

This video kind of shows she's not redpilled, but you are cute, stick around m'lady and learn some things
youtube.com/watch?v=EvVMKUzRFvE

she looks like she swim in black cocks

>italy
Hi there migrant

Thissss

man this girl is a hot ass.

And conservatives are gullible.

Be sure to smash that motherfucking like button by the way. 'Cause of the liberals, you know.

bump to support female Sup Forumstard,
sad story
sounds like probably a lot of us here

>hating your own blood because of "muh politic"

Germanic families are so weak lmao

I was on omegle a few weeks ago wearing a MAGA hat and this insanely hot blonde girl from Sweden was like "OO YES I LOVE THE HAT, I AM ALT-RIGHT. I LIVE IN SWEDEN. I HATE REFUGEES :)"

Then we talked about alt-right stuff for like an hour. It's crazy how many crypto-hot stacies are right-wing

She should've shown tits.

They've been so pussified by Jewish slave-morality guilt-tripping there's no coming back for them.

>antifa is gay
>maga
>"I have autism"

Is this girl looking for Sup Forums patreon bucks?

>showing tits
>conservative
You're right, in that it would have worked, but at the very least she's more modest than most of these fucking thots that have garnered attention lately.

>open paint
>type ANTIFA IS GAY LEL
>save
>print
>pin up in my room cus im so edgy

>t. someone who doesn't have an insane libtard family

see you in 2018 when im a citizen

KEK

>tfw I bumped into her at a rally last month
She was a friend of a friend and we met up and noped the fuck out before Antifa fucked everyone up. She later nearly got beat up by spics.
youtube.com/watch?v=FGfeH0E3lRk

Yeah the autism makes sense. As we were leaving she was telling everyone that Antifa was busting in. Thing is, it's fucking Berkeley so basically everyone's an Antifa sympathizer and she was making it very obvious she was right-wing to strangers.

Do we have a new alt-right e-celeb contender?

>not canadian
>no husky manly voice
>cute
>feminine
>wants a big family

Is she better than the Lauren/Brittany/Faith alt-right thot squad?

Part of my family is leftist but we don't hate each others, at most we may argue but hating your own family is something unthinkable.

>caring about these little girls who just use it as an outlet for attention

none of you are red pilled.

This is her boyfriend.
youtube.com/watch?v=VW_OuJf6Nj4

If this is what Republican youth looks like, the west is fucked.

>tfw no conservative ostracized gf

Yes

She doesn't seem like a fake retard who just skims Sup Forums and regurgitates what she sees into JewTube

She also legitimately seems like she has autism, so naturally she is our queen

What's with the Latvian flag in the background?

>tfw you can't have an autistic gf and do weird shit together.

She's weird and I like it

t.adhd

>pic
Noice.

wew

>mommy was mean to me boo hoo

millennial with the fucking sob stories, me me me. sounds like she never even got a real beating, just discipline

>she called me fat whaaa

GOOD. Its probably the reason you're not a pig. body "shaming" works because you SHOULD be ashamed.

speaking of being ashamed, why does she live with her parents in her prime? find someone rich, marry, have kids. use the fucking value you've got as a women while you've got it. Nobody is going to fuck you because "ohhh shit she has a youtube channel oh fuckk"

These girls claim to be "trad" and they NEVER. HAVE. WHITE. KIDS. FUCKING. EVER. dumb cunts.

where does she say she's "Trad"? I see no mention of that. Just a young college republican.

She likes cum sandwiches.

Is she a lesbian?

She made a reference to her "Sexuality"

you know a bunch of people are hopping on the right-wing bandwagon, the truth is all of these people are just pulling at your emotions to get subscribers and donations and will switch sides as soon as the one their currently with loses popularity.

well she's supposed to be. Then why support trump? why be right wing and fight back agiainst liberals if you're just going to leave alone marxist degeneracy (((cultivated))) for so long that leads to homosexuality, trannies, a disrespect for authority, bitchy entitled women and emasculated men

sure is reddit in here.
another e-celeb thread!
nice, i almost thought we had run out!
huh, this girl has such a hard life, what a trooper.
she knows her entire family is liberal, and so she goes to them and talks about being non-liberal.
>dark eyes
/dropped/

>using monetary policy to push people to the right
I don't see the problem

I don't think her type is ideal but I don't hate her. Now if a woman made a channel calling herself old fashioned and traditional I would question her obviously. But whatever she's just barely conservative and alt light so it's not my thing.

Friendship ended with Lauren southern , now Ashton birdie is my best friend.

You forgot to link her patreon/paypal! I mean how else are the fine gentlemen of Sup Forums going to compete for a fleeting moment of her virtual attention.

oh shit we better support her via patreon! Deus Vult fellow anonymons!

is it the politically inverted version of /ourJahans/?

Not enough autism.
Needs more autism to be convincing autist.

>conservative at 13

Yeah, right. You're in a cult then, it's not politics.

She's like the opposite of the college mind virus.

Yep.

All of the tradwife/tradlife/"I don't sleep around like every other girl, I swear" women on youtube are ridiculous fakes anyways.

>Brittany Pettibone, when asked if she slept around in college in an interview with Angry MGTOW, said she "made some mistakes" aka "got pumped and dumped by a bunch of chads".

>Lauren Southern's ex-boyfriend is a Qatari exchange student (no shill this is actually true). Not very "trad" for white girls to be banging brown Muslims.

>Ayla aka "Wife with a purpose" was bisexual and had an open relationship with her husband before "finding God".

>Barbara4u2c is an admitted coal burner.

>ABitOfBritt is in an interracial relationship too (like just about every other white girl living in coastal SoCal right now)

>"Brave The World", this blonde whore starting to gain a lot of subs, was a party girl who brags on her channel that she "dated a lot of very wealthy men" before one of them knocked her up out of wedlock and now she sits on her ass all day in his expensive San Francisco home talking about how she's so #tradlife for staying at home with their kid. She also just made (then deleted after backlash) a video arguing that if you cheat on your partner you shouldn't tell them.

...you get the picture. "Traditionalism" is just a schtick to siphon patreon shekels from lonely betas. Don't try to tie any of these sloots down. Just pump and dump and have fun. Society is crumbling; enjoy the downfall.

Why are people this fucking butthurt over Patreon? Why do you care?

Looks like Maudie Williams isn’t doing so good

Average Swedish girls are 9/10.

I skype with an autistic swedish girl that pretty banging and she trolls feminists and transexuals often.

please stop, it hurts that we are all being played by women, and we are falling for it.
it is like when Reddit donated their savings to Bernie.
the plebbit shills on Sup Forums send monies to these manipulative women

It's really embarrassing and sad. There is a huge crossover between /r9k/ and Sup Forums. I understand feeling angry at women but the vitriol spewed at people potentially making money is almost at communist levels.

The age of Lauren is over, Finnknight, it's time you met your new alt-right idol

she's obsessed with milo and her latest video is her and at least one tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=20Scad05A2k

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/qatari lauren southern/

I've seen this copypasta before, surprised you haven't posted it more you smelly kike. I bet you can convince some gullible fucks with it too, very sad.

>She made a reference to her "Sexuality"
I don't know, but her two roommates are male to female trannies.

What is it with trannies and the alt-right?

ruined
>Average Swedish girls are 9/10.
Felix, go to bed.

No, they are not.

You are just comparing them to the goblins that live around you in Britain so what you perceive as attractive is actually extremely low compared to the rest of the world.

>best girl is literally octagon

It's difficult to reconcile the fact that there are trannies and faggots who support Trump

This thread is t about your virtual goddess Lauren Finngol, you can leave.

Neither of them are healthy, mentally.

any girl who constantly posts pics of herself is not "best girl".

who's this semen demon

Brittany is queen

That girl is like oozing with estrogen, just looks like a hyperfeminine baby-making machine. Her personality is hnnnngggg

but...

so evalion is the only pure youtube grill?

That's why they're alt-lite.

itt

move beyond tits user, it's degenerate.

My love for her is greater than any family that she has.

Notice me pls.

Stop believing whatever some kike posts on here.

Mate, she turned into a fucking communist with her new husband.
A fucking admitted, open communist.

tits are the white mans fetish how dare you

FINN KNIGHT IS HERE
NOT A DRILL
>NOT A DRILL
FINN KNIGHT IS HERE

I know her personally and she's autistic.
you really have to remember it during interactions with her, but she's actually pretty cool.

>captcha: blue chest

most of liberals have 13 year old age.

She obviously knows her target market

faith is a hoe, cheated on her bf of 6 years with some soy boy lookin mfer