Gay Marriage

Opinions on Australia's gay marriage situation?

Pic related - Melbourne's sky today

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/10/02/poll-shows-marriage-survey-heading-for--yes-.html
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
archive.is/Qdllj
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
youtube.com/watch?v=pwlCckQGkmg
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/yes-campaigners-show-their-true-colours/news-story/6ad4b71806c4c610329a1cb7dcaa43b2?nk=ace9d59e8ee3790c86c66e46c3d9a2eb-1507616168
businessinsider.com/new-std-cases-record-high-cdc-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

65% of the returned ballots so far are Yes based on a poll of 5000 Australians. I will be here on Nov 15th to collect salt when #LoveWins.

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/10/02/poll-shows-marriage-survey-heading-for--yes-.html

don't do it man.

I watched QandA last night. I learned that this action is directly the cause of about 3000 suicides per year.

>Post yfw

I voted yes, it's the right thing to do morally.

I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom.

I cannot wait to hear from a man talking about his "husband" to show the sneer I have been practicing.

Once the fags can marry, Qanda will lose a 3rd of its material and theyll only talk about refugees and cloymut choynge.

they'll always have time for trump, so they're only going to lose a quarter of their material.

No they'll move on to focusing on trannies and shit like america.

>voting for webm related is moral
Australians confirmed for Canada tier retarded

I cunt believe Australia hasn't legalized it yet. My views are who gives a shit.

Fake and gay.

Chanka? Is that you?

How can Austrailia be anti gay and anti gun at the same time. It doesn't make sense.

>Vote ON
Gotcha ozzie, vote is ON!!! WOOOO I MEAN NOICE!!!

>How can Austrailia be anti gay and anti gun at the same time.

They reject all phallic objects, while Amerifags kind of embrace them.

I get so fucking pissed when I hear people are doing things I don't like in their homes! I sure hope the government intervenes on my behalf.

>Australians confirmed for Canada tier retarded

In your dreams buddy. Australia is one of the last Western holdouts against this shit. Canada, US, UK, New Zealand, Scandanavia, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands and South Africa. We aren't about to fold like you cucks.

have you guys got your stones ready for the gay pride festival?

>in their homes
This is 2017, bub

>in their homes

yeah, they sure dont rub it in our fucking faces 24/7

>big government is bad
>i want more government

Conservashits, everyone.

>Muh current year spooky scarey homosexuals

>in there homes
Small town hwite detected, in any major city the faggotry is insufferable.

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
Get dragged, fag.

>muh fee fees
>won't anyone think of muh fee fees

lmao why are breeders so whiny

>in their homes
Libtards are just being intellectually dishonest at this point

I have seen one instance of same sex PDA in this country and it was two young hipster women and frankly it was the highlight of my day
>rub it in our face 24/7
You're a baby, go outside.

>ReachTel Poll
who does phone surveys? I mean really

watch this educational film
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>youtube
>i-it's educational, guyth!

lmao

>>youtube
>>i-it's educational, guyth!
>lmao

its samuel, nigger

They'll get what they want.
Only a minority among the minority will marry.
Only a minority among the minority of the minority won't divorce.
>tfw they divide whole countries over laws that concerns a minority of a minority of a minority

>guyth, it's samue! SAMUEL
>so educational
>btw i have a man crush an samuel
>n-no homo tho

IDC if gays get married or anything but your argument isn't holding up. Pointing out that they are in the privacy of their homes isn't going to justify what goes on in their homes. If they were building a nuke in their home is that K?

WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU POOFTER CUNTS LIKE HALF A YEAR TO ARGUE ABOUT FAGS

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO BE DOING

>If they were building a nuke in their home is that K?

Ever heard of the 2nd amendment, shitlord

What a little slut I would suck her willy

Why do Christians need to spread these flyers around gay-owned businesses?

get out you fucking faggot

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS INSTEAD, WHICH I THINK IS WHAT YOU WOULD ENJOY MORE, AND SO WOULD WE

>survey funded by yes shows yes winning
>really make me thinks

WATCH SHMUELY'S VIDEO YOU FUCKIN INGRATE

I'd rather get married and have kids.

FAG

PARTY AND SEX AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ABORTIONS LIKE WE DO

I voted no. FUCK THE FAGS.

fuck off u blubbering vagina

No Poofters

Apparently the blood is on my hands though according to those Christians harassing the poor, innocent gay-owned bakery in Seattle:

Gays are settling down more and more lately:

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

WHICH HAS FUCKALL TO DO WITH A BUNCH OF AUSSIE CUNTS PASSING A LAW ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT FAGS ARE TECHNICALLY MARRIED ACCORDING TO THE LOCAL RABBI CODE

>that overbite
What an ugly little faggot.

yeah I bet you would

kikes btfo

voted yes and I'd do it again

Thanks!

#LoveWins

I voted no, nothing against homosexuals, I'm all for equal rights.

>poofters
>innocent
>monogamous
No one believes this shit, least of all you. Fags are disease vectors and consumers, nothing more. That's why Schlomo loves you so much. (Also because of the drastic overrepresentatiob of Jews among the GRIDSbearers).
The wages of faggotry is death.

>O
>Z
???

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

archive.is/Qdllj

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

oz is a colloquialism for Australia, dumbass

have a lovely civil union ceremony

reply to yourself

i will

the best counter I've seen for this kind of this is posters and stuff with LBTQP with the P being for "pedosexual"

bet you wish you could shitpost at that german autist's level

Don't speak ill of the dead user, it may come back to haunt you.

Faggot marriage makes this shithole look even worse, on par with Canada and NZ. Even potato-niggeria Ireland is better.

if gay marriage passes, I'm never getting married because it will mean nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=pwlCckQGkmg

>Even potato-niggeria Ireland is better.

You mean the country with the gay Paki PM?

lmao why is Sup Forums so retarded

>rewarding bad behaviour
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/yes-campaigners-show-their-true-colours/news-story/6ad4b71806c4c610329a1cb7dcaa43b2?nk=ace9d59e8ee3790c86c66e46c3d9a2eb-1507616168

yeah nah

“The message was that it’s OK to vote No. We weren’t looking to convince people how to vote. We’re just saying its OK to have your own opinion.”

After an hour 40 to 60 activists arrived with a megaphone, led by “Queer officers” of the Students’ Representative Council, which has an annual budget of $1.7 million.

For the next five hours they screamed abuse at the Catholic students, calling them: “homophobes” “bigots” “neo-Nazis” “gay-bashers” and chanting: “Bigot scum have got to go” and “We will fight, we will win, put the bigots in the bin”.

They up-ended the table of kebabs and threw bowls of hummus on the ground. They stole pamphlets and placards, threw condoms and glitter at the students, chalked “F..k off bigots” on the path, swore and yelled anti-Christian abuse:

“Go f..k yourself. Go wank yourself off at home with your f..ing Jesus picture”.

“You don’t belong on campus. You are bigots and haters:”

“Didn’t you know Jesus was bisexual?”

“Suck my d..k, bro”.

fuck I wish I went to that school, what other chance are you going to have to beat the fuck out of fags and get away with it?
if you played your cards right you could even make them look like bigots and get other lefties to attack them

>I saw how they were treating the muslim students and I just couldnt stand for this islamophobia anymore
>I mean its 2017, come on

>New US cases of three common sexually transmitted diseases — chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis — reached more than 2 million in 2016, a new record, US health officials said, prompting calls for more effective prevention efforts.

businessinsider.com/new-std-cases-record-high-cdc-2017-9

>and have kids.
hahahaha you are worse than niggers

Fuckin hell I love you aussies

That will be hate speech user and you will be put in rape dungeon for re-education.

there's nothing wrong with fags cunt fuck off, they just cannot marry.

glad it's having some positive affects

that man is a PEDOPHILE!

I voted no too. I actually think gay people should be able to get married, but I hate leftists and know they will use this to fuck everyone over.

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA
YOU FUCKWITS BETTER VOTE YES
YOUR FAGS KEEP COMING HERE TO GET MARRIED FUCK OFF

Because faggots like you deserve nothing less than being thrown from the highest mountain. Be patient, the day of rope is soon

>theres nothing wrong with fags

unironically kill yourself

Now you know how we have felt about you for decades.

Very astute of you

t-that kid going to be ok?

Not even remotely the same
We only sent hard working Maoris over not degenerate faggots

And you poofters keep coming here to live, FUCK OFF

Hha ha now some Australian is going to vote "ON". lol

don't do it fellow Ausfags.

we are going to degenerate shit over here in the USA. allowing gays to marry was just another step.

divorce is wrong too though. false equivalency.
>you're in the wrong, so we can be in the wrong
isn't a good argument

Why do gay men divorce less than straight men?

Voted no, and so did my entire street (^:

Because there's only like 35,000 of them and they just got to get married a year ago.

I've heard a statistic that says the opposite actually.

Methodists are relativist, feelgood fuckheads. You can't argue with them because shit's just baseless cultural Christianity.