Danganronpa 3

Naegi's hope is to put all the blame on Junko.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10835262/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a cool detective to do with a cute boy?

>"naegi... but I AM Junko!"
>removes the mask

>Chiaki in DR2: "Even though she wasn't human, she was a friend who saved our lives, we'll never forget her"
Why even have Chiaki in a prequel? Other than for pandering.

Plot twist: He's Junko.

I want my skull to be crushed by those thighs

I'm starting to get the feeling that Naegi actually hates her. But there's no way that's true right?

I wanna Mukuro

Another part of the mechanism that turns Hajime to Izuru

So is there any reason for the traitor to suspend the bodies of the victims?

If there was a DR that had a cute girl for a protag as the Ultimate Luck, would you play it?

They needed somebody to be a part of the Student Council and Komaeda said he looked up everybody's talent on the internet. The rest falls into place.

Waifubaiting

Makes it unlikely for any of the tiny girls to be the killer I guess.

>If there was a DR
I'd play it

Of course not. He wanted to save her.

But wouldn't they want to make as many people as possible suspects so they don't get found out?

Not if they get access to Braces' Hulk-pills.

Mfw we might get to see Isshiki Madarai animated in the despair arc.

There is a building below the main building that is upside down, whenever time runs out it reverses.

That's what I've been saying but Anons keep saying that's bullshit

I like the waifu shit I do but yes, I totally would. I love the murder mysteries too much.

What reverses? Gravity?

It is bullshit, and that's exactly why it's possible.
I just really want to believe it's not the kind of bullshit that will actually turn out to be true.

>She dreams of Naegi taking charge for once.
>She dreams that frequently.
>In her dreams, the Naegi was forward, had a strong grip and kisses like a beast, rough and passionate.
>In her nightly delusions, this Naegi would caress her, would kiss her from forehead to toe, would softly, gently, almost detective-like, hold her bare hands, the sight of her burnt skin not mattering to his tongue.
>He would undo her clothes and smile hungrily at the fragrance of her naked body
>He Would go into her and know her.
>He would analyze her, detect her, solve her.

>Then she woke up
>Real Naegi she sees is just smiling innocently at her.
>It's nice in a way, but frustrating all the same.

Because he was a member of the student council right?

I mean, I played DR that had a cute boy for a protag, of course I'd play one that had a cute girl.

preferably muscular

So she's basically dreaming of Hajime if he looked EXACTLY like Naegi?

Asahina is still daijoubu, that's all that matters

The bodyguard of the student council yeah

More like for sure, since he was in the student council

I think he actually does, by SDR2 Naegi has realised that he will never get through to Junko.

Robo Junko is gonna be the final boss
screencap this

Should not have looked at all those sexual fantasies of the woman Hajime FTE'd in the NWP. They're pretty raunchy.

Doesn't that mean the other building would have to be an exact copy of the main one, and the traitor/mastermind would have to move everyone to that building while they're sleeping?

A cute girl that would inevitably end up having plenty of romance with the dudes+probably a male version of Junko?

She should have died instead of Gozu.
strawpoll.me/10835262/r

yes please

I'd like to romance dudes

No, it will be a Kaijunko

>Shooting in Orlando
>Bombing in Baghdad
>Police shooting in Austin
>Police shooting in Baton Rouge
>Truck in Nice
>Attempted coup in Turkey
>Slasher in Japan
>Church shooting in Normandy
>Continued unrest in 1st world countries
The biggest most awful most tragic event in human history is coming, anons. Are you ready for the DESPAIR?

I've never undestood this alpha Hajime meme. By chapter 5 he was genuinely afraid of a guy that looks and sounds like a faggot. And after learning he was a reserve course student he lets everyone talk him down.

He was a lot snarkier than Naegi but that was about it honestly.

That's probably going to happen.

Hina is best ronpa and will never die 1v1 me irl fggt

>By chapter 5 he was genuinely afraid of a guy that looks and sounds like a faggot
Have you never dealt with psycho fags, user? I understood Hajime perfectly. You gotta be wary around them.

So the door Bull guy blocked, did they ever show that after he got killed?

Do you think there's an Ultimate Pickup Artist?

We already know there are two similar looking "buildings" anyway thanks to Kirigiri noticing the missing knife in episode 2.

Stop posting, Sakura

>have waifu Kirigiri
>checks your moles for cancer
>can tell whose lipstick is on your collar
>notices a strand of hair from Junko
>kills you and can hide the evidence effortlessly
Damn.
So... DR Eroge soon with Yandere paths?

Weedman is secretely Junko and that's why he's out of the building. He just doesn't know. He'll look at the mirro and see Junko image, and die by heartattack instantly after.

Izuru is the center of the alpha meme I'm pretty sure

Hajime thinks completely like a normal, rational person would. He's not Alpha or Beta or anything, he's the epitome of normalcy.

I bet there's not even going to 1 affectionate scene between the DR1 cast in Future.

Even a hug is too much

No. He's the traitor and Naegi is Junko.

That's because it doesn't make sense. How would the buildings flipping cause the victims to be hanged?

This girl looks like a bitch no one likes though, I mean a cute girl that everybody would want to protect.

Plus, DRV3 takes place in a prison.

She actually was their classmate? I think it was planned from before, not added after desu. If in SDR2 they were 16 on the island, not counting Hajime that was in the Reserve Course it makes sense she actually was their real classmate. Not really a strong argument, but it falls into place, I think

>Most of these events took place when DR3 started airing.

Coincidence? I think not. Despair is real and its coming to your hometown soon.

That would probably just shatter her. She keeps other people out for a reason and I don't think it's because she wants to stab them.

>This girl looks like a bitch no one likes though
Just like Nagito?

Reposting because bored

Just my thoughts. Too little info to make any assumptions so far (atleast I think so) so excuse my retardese.

ASSUMING THE KILLER IS ONE PERSON
-They have the strength to be able to lift Gozu or Chisa
OR
-There is a tricky set up in each room able to lift them up to high places
Regardless the M.O of the killer seems to be hanging the bodies up somewhere high. Need one more body to confirm.
-Relations between two bodies are so far just the ways the bodies are and that they were found in the same room as Aoi, Naegi and Fastwheels.
-Braceface and Fedoracore didn't seem to be with a group or monitored at all until episode 3 after Gozu had died. Fedoracore is still not part of a group.
-Assuming the OP is not a liar then there is probably no mysterious 17th participant. However participant may be defined as someone who has a bracelet. There is a chance that someone is not actually falling asleep and doesn't have a rule set to them.
-Assuming only the killer is awake then they planted the ketchup and fake knife on Aoi. Unsure why.
-Don't think Aoi or Fastwheels killed Gozu simply because killing someone in the same room as you would very blatantly cast the suspicion on you especially since there were only 4 people in the room.

My main suspicion lies with Fedoracore and Braceface. Both because of the time in which they were alone and because of the whatever Braceface poured into Bandai's mouth upon his "death". Had it not been for that bit I would be willing to accept that there is indeed a fatal poison in the bracelets.

>Junko's plan to return in a real body fails solely because Weedman was too stupid not to die from looking in the mirror
Well, serves her right for depending on Weedman for anything.
Or is it yet another of her M fantasies "Oh, so much despair, some random fucker stopped me from winning at everything forever"?

Door wasn't blocked anymore when Naegi woke up in Episode 2. Door frame to the left.

Yeah, Hinata's pretty great.

He's delta.

Yeah Great Gozu didn't deserve to become a Great Ghosuto

So how does the two buildings theory work? Did the killer just move everyone?

It just makes the original Chiaki kinda redundant, and the writing awkward.
>We will never forget our friend Chiaki, even though she was a computer program
>Oh, we now remember there was another Chiaki whose death caused us to fall into despair

Pretty sure they moved them to a different underground building

Remember, this is Danganronpa, ANYTHING passes no matter how bullshit it is

Maybe they wanted to forget her or actually forgot her because of the despair?

Not exactly. It reinforces their memories of the original Chiaki when she was probably suppressed by them while they were despairing.

>She keeps other people out for a reason and I don't think it's because she wants to stab them.
Of course not, keeping them out not to stab them is Fukawa's thing.

Naegi is possesed by Junko's AI while sleeping. But that Junko's AI is bugged and she'll act like Weedman. In the same moment, Weedman starts sweating and a desire of masochism starts growing in him. He starts hitting himself with the crystal ball, and in the same moment Naegi, who is Junko, is having an orgasm, thinking about Weedman hitting himself. But instantly after Naegi, who is Junko, falls asleep and Naegi personality return. Weedman is heavily wounded and in confusonary state, since he grown a pair of boobs. He starts squeezing them and then dies by blood loss. Naegi wakes up and he's transformed in Hinata (with izuru's hair and Junko's red fake nails). Aoi is the traitor.

I hope by DRv3 we'll have murders IN THE AIR

not even an airplane, I want a murder set in the city built atop giant balloons.

>Naegi dies
>Kyoko finds the body
>She asks the animator and old guy to leave her for a while
Like pottery.

Just going to throw this idea out there:

Makoto and Asahina were behind the fake murder and trying to trick the killer. If you see a character surprised at Asa walking around it may clue you in that they saw her and thought she was dead.

I think we can rule out fastwheels, aoi and Naegi out
Blacksmith and his lover too
Persona 4 cant be the attacker willingly, since he would need to kill his waifu
Kirigiri is also clear

This leaves out Braces, Fedora, Tough Guy, Old man and fucboi

My bets are on Old man

Exactly. Kirigiri is such a guarded person that if the person she finally let into her heart betrayed her like that she probably couldn't cope.
She'd also blame herself for not seeing it coming. You know, Ultimate Detective and all.

That actually wouldn't be a bad ruse. I like it.

Implying Kirgir wouldn't go full autist like Erika and look for evidence that she's being cheated on.

There will probably be something near the end of the series or if one of them ends up dying.

>What if Old Man in Zetsubou-hen was the real one and this one is a fake

You've played too much Bioshock Infinite.

>Animator's NG is "Not within visible distance of Kyoko Kirigiri"
>Literally can't leave
>Kyoko just stared at him, trying to keep cool
>Forced to actually investigate Naegi's body like a detective
>So guarded she can't even shed a tear or hug his body

>Old man
Yeah they keep saying "You wouldn't usually allow this" "You wouldn't allow this back when you were young" or whatever.
Also that pause Kirigiri did staring at the old man right after they woke up.

>like erika

red truth in danganronpa when

Also in Episode 3, but not sure if they moved the barricade already at this point.

I was actually thinking of Skypiea. Get your 'video games' out of Sup Forums. There's not even an anime of it.

I found these (kinda) bullshit-y ways Danganronpa has to further the plot/killings don't really break my suspension of disbelief. Maybe it's because the setting is already pretty bizzare and doesn't take itself that seriously.
Like, a school for talents where a good 80% have a bullshit talent or characters being parodies or extremes, and stuff like that makes the events believable in-universe. I mean, not exactly everything passes, but most of it does.

Chances that Drv3 cast is a total cuck?

stop pandering to me

I hope DRv3 will have some seacats references.

DR is amusing because it always manage to convince you that those bullshit deaths were feasible

That's why the whole thing works. It's a silly premise played with a fairly straight face. Its something that Japan tends to be good at.

BOTH NAEGI AND KIRIGIRI ARE GOING TO MAKE IT ALIVE DESPAIRFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't kill you if you're already dead.

Food in the bombs?

Taken from r/danganronpa
>What if in every sleep phase, one participant gets to be woken up along with the traitor and it's their job to stay alive/protect the other members who are asleep.
>What if the reason asahina's death was faked was because the traitor tried to bait out the waking member (in this case gozu) and see if they are just pretending to be asleep.
>Being the righteous person he is, maybe gozu tried to stop asahina's "murder" and got caught in the process.