Lauren isn't our gir-

Lauren isn't our gir-

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZUlFaPlsf-/?taken-by=martinsellner
youtube.com/watch?v=_XYDekGApPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT wouldn't be hard for her to settle down with a wealthy white man but she likes the fact orbiters pine over her and give her shit. If she actually practice what she preaches she'd settle down by now.

not related to politics or current events

reported +saged

women are dumb

Are you telling me that she browses Sup Forums?

fpbp

who do you think creates these threads?

hi lauren, tits or gtfo

/thread

this 100%

Come hang out in fort Langley

>Tryna

People who talk like this will never represent me.

Fuck off (((Lauren Simonsen)))

>*gets BLACKED and POO-ed"
>"why is it so hard to find a white family??"

and pol eats this up.

Get this E-celeb trash out of here, no one thinks Lauren cool.
>Sage

This. She would probably have top pick of decent guys. Those that say "but she is only 22" that is a perfect age to settle down. She might not be riding the CC(who knows) but she's definitely going the strong womyn career path and her female followers will catch on to that and admire it. If she settled and had a family they'd admire that instead. Promoting traditional values is meaningless if you are not doing what you're promoting.

Mr lauren is legally /ourguy/

She's no where near ready to settle down.
That divorce will end in marriage.

she looks like the coalburner type
say it aint so

I see what you did there

fucking retarded, it's as hard for them to find a decent partner as it is for us

So most of the under 25 yo people on Sup Forums who don't yet have a family should stop promoting traditional values? Infertile people should stop promoting traditional values? People who realized their mistake too late should stop promoting traditional values?

What you said would be right if she was being hypocritical, as in fucking around, but she is clearly trying to work towards her goal. Pettibone seems to have found hers.

>not related to politics

Identity and gender politics, you fucking retard scum.

>talking in ebonics

/thread

>implying i care about an eceleb

She’s dating someone, you twat. You expect her to rush into marriage after 2 months of dating?

Lauren make yourself useful already and suck nigger cock on camera. It's what we're all waiting for

As an old fag who realized he fucked up in his twenties by focusing on banging sluts 24/7 but now realizes what an error it was and who promotes traditional values I appreciate this post user. Right on.

Do these people have private social media accounts? I never see pictures like these on their twitters, or all this "journalism" they get patreon bucks for. Are they doing things behind the scenes to maintain a narrative or just having european vacations?

Instagram is for pics like this, not twitter

instagram.com/p/BZUlFaPlsf-/?taken-by=martinsellner

>Tryna

She used the basketball speak.

You're right she really is a conservative, monogamous, humble girl.

She certainly is not overtly obscene in her sexuality

>its because of people like this that earned Sodom and Gomorrah their fates.

>echos in the filename
>intentionally misinterpreting a joke to be something devious

Hello Schlomo

Why does her younger sister not have a boyfriend?
99.9 percent of young males are horny little fags and they would prostrate before her regardless of how high value they are.

>implying you're not lauren, you attention whore

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

This is how I know you're a beta faggot virgin. Finding the love of your life isn't made easier even if you have the looks.

Thread x100000

No excuse for her

This! She is too smart.

She's waiting for me

22 is still young, she could easily marry anytime before 30 and have 4 or 5 kids.

I went to University with Lauren Southern. She fucked a few Pajeets that I know 100%.

Stop, she's my perfect waifu!!!! I shall not rest until my seed is permeating in her belly!1!!!11!

Wasn't this originally a HE?

FPBP She's obviously making a lot of money ding what she does

Poo'd

Evidence = N/A

She just want's to ride that cock carousel for a little bit longer

>Identity and gender politics, you fucking retard scum.

so nothing to do with politics, like i said.

why doesn't a fellow wealthy autist try to woo her?

>fellow
>wealthy
>autist

Aren't you a cuck when you insist on imagining women fucking men that aren't you when you have zero evidence of them actually doing it?

>the /r9k/ mindset

but she isn't though

this

she's using you virgin retards for shekels. you masturbate to any 6/10 who tells you what you want to her and give her money. how can you not see this and claim to be redpilled lol. you are manipulated by the female jew.

>
>She’s dating someone, you twat. You expect her to rush into marriage after 2 months of dating?
Dating is degenerate kikery

Her and Richard would make a good couple.

I don't understand why you would make a thread to discuss this woman unless pathetic alone and obsessed.

Haha what a rebel. Meanwhile there are millions of woman who want this.

They just, are not, american.

Checkmate femburgers.

Femburgers BTFO.
Still, Lauren is not as bad as her sister.
Her sister fucks effeminate rave guys and then acts as if she's such a badass bitch for doing it.

"Traditionsl Values" is Laurens code word for "rich tall athletic super man with a big country house and a mercedes benz"

Shes an entitled cunt, and people with standards thst high. Deserve to fail. She isnt even that attractive

There are women who ARE attractive enough to obtain that sort of man but theyre still cunts if they disregard all those other men just because theyre not rich

Richard is gay

Lauren isn't even American. You have to realise by leaf standards how far she has actually come. These are the people who unironically elected Justin Trudeau.

> youtube.com/watch?v=_XYDekGApPQ

Obligatory.

>Nigger lingo
>ourgirl

>traditional
>goes to clubbing with a nigress
She's just pandering to Sup Forums so you retards can keep donating to her

Imagine being so desperate you rely on an insane flat earther for your best propaganda. Jesus you are in rough shape.

Tfw don't get it

Trad LARPer

>Implying anyone besides finbro donates to her

> I agree with Sinead on Lauren Southberg therefore I agree with her on everything.

>Tryna date like

You don't think believing the Earth is flat is retarded enough to call everything else they say/believe into question? Also she's just a blatant liar, like you.

we get this thread every day

Whatever eases your mind in giving that attention whoring kike more of your money.

Why are you a liar? Who corrupted your soul?