My family :^)

My family :^)

You don't have a family, homeless fag on a library PC.

I'm sorry for your loss.

What I don't fucking understand is how you can hate an individual like me, who you don't even know just because my skin is brown. I was born in Sudan and don't have a drop of white DNA in me yet you poltards will judge me based on the nignogs from shitty neighbourhoods in the US and other shitty ad hominem arguments.

I'm actually interested in knowing your reasoning on how I am any psychologically different than any one of you brainwashed idiots here. Apparently according to your

I find it very hypocritical and ironic that you "white" I assume, poltards will judge every single person who was born with brown skin, by assuming you know everything about them and irrationally calling them racial slurs like "nigger" or "monkey" despite actually knowing who they are as a person. It's baffling, how some people in the human race can be so ignorant and stubbornly stupid. The only unintelligent ones here are you primitive idiots who have a tribal mindset because you guys clearly haven't evolved to realize that defining people by their race or how they look, isn't contributing to the future of the human race. It just shows the sad limits of your own brain capacity.

Anyways aside from that, I'd love to see what any of you racist blantly stupid people have to say to me or any questions you'd like to ask. I'm open to debate as long as you are.

>inb4 le shill sage xDDD
First of all, a shill wouldn't want to engage in rational debate, don't be a newshit calling everyone a shill because you disagree with them. I'm a right winged and an Orthodox Christian, I don't support liberal degeneracy like homosexuality, transshit, etc. I agree with most of pol's redpills except for the racist lies.

Aww a future little school shooter! Congrats user you must be proud!

> a shill wouldn't want to engage in rational debate

Even if that debate is ctrl+c+v into every thread about race 1 min after posting?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>australian
Of course.

yes?
ok?
go on......

You have a lovely family user.
I wish you all the best.
Asians are smarter than us so we should all try to capture some of their intelligence in our own children by interbreeding with them :^)

KYS you pile of multiculturalism shit

Cute kids!

I hope you don't shelter them and hide truths of the world from them to preserve innocence, or give them freedom to make decisions they will regret before there brains are fully formed.

cute.
when you going to black her?

good looking kids. nice fertile wife. good for you

how much does the shipping cost

>who you don't even know just because my skin is brown
Crime statistics, IQ statistics, etc. I'm sure you're a swell guy, but I'm gonna draw conclusions about you based on your appearance before I get to know you.

Why are you White, your wife is Asian, and your kids are Mexican? Did you adopt them?

Top 20 living mathematicians. What race are they? Top programmers? Engineers? Doctors? Scientists? Inventors? Hackers?

Fuck im just a cloud architect and all my colleagues are white.

BASED MAGAPEDES

How poor are you, Christ

>I'm a right winged and an Orthodox Christian, I don't support liberal degeneracy like homosexuality, transshit, etc. I agree with most of pol's redpills except for the racist lies.

>I am redpilled
>except I am not redpilled

South Sudan?

he's got three kids, you nigg