California is so fucked

People seemed interested in this in another thread. I worked for the USGS California Water Science Center, I'm breaking every rule, yadda yadda like I said last time.

So California fires are getting worse because there is no ground water, but what interested people the most is that we predict that there is over a 50% chance that the City of Merced will literally disappeared into the sands by collapsing into a giant sinkhole within the next 50 years. Many valley cities are not far behind and some have weaker ground, just lower populations. I'm safe in San Diego, but good luck everyone in the valley. Lul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4UlsAoknXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based sinkhole

How long until the entire state runs out of water?

Sinkhole de mayo

Lol, well that's good to hear. I'm north county SD so fingers crossed that this happens combined with an earthquake. Remove LA and SF.

Fuck off climate shill. We were told we were in a 10k yr drought. Last spring, all 10 roads I could take home through the mountains were washed out.

The fires are due to the volcanic activity usgs is covering up - both offshore and in the Pac N. West.

17 FIRES staring in 1 day - climate change, my ass.

>worked

So you no longer work there?

What are the chances of the entire state of California suffering a fate similar to that of Port Royale?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Brace for more Californian and Mexican refugees :^)

>The fires are due to the volcanic activity usgs is covering up

This somewhat makes sense. Do you think there is quake lightening starting all this?

I don't live near a fault, but hear about the lightening. It makes sense totally, but is not proven scientifically. You ever see quake lightening?

I hope I can refugee it up in a free state. Own all the un cucked guns and shit in your streets.

Please based sinkhole. Please send me to a free state.

wait, so it's not the jews after all?

Arizonan here, no fuck you.

When based sinkhole comes I'm going straight for Arizona.

It already is, the only thing that stops it is "contracts" with other states and the bureau of reclamation. If Nevada pulled out of a specific contract tomorrow in regards to the Colorado River, which they can, California would be water negative in 24 hours.

When based sinkhole comes you're going straight to hell, commiefornian

San Diego actually sits on a different type of rock that most of California and it retains a lot more water, also Tijuana is a useless Shithole and couldn't pump out water if their Moms coochie depended on it.

You do that and I'll shoot you. Stay the fuck out.

I'm going to Arizona and I'm going to vote Democrat.

See you soon user.

That was a typo, I still work there. You'd have to ask someone at the Menlo Park research Center who does Vulcanology or Geophysics.

Enjoy your time while you can too, nigger :^).

spicy

I'm going to make San Francisco look like a fucking joke nigger.

I heard they really like commifornians in Seattle. Perhaps you could try your luck there?

We'll see. Hope you like sleeping in the desert forever buddeh.

Is pol a good place to post controlled info if I don't give a fuck and am autistic?

Nice try CIA. Arizona needs some enrichment.

define "the valley"
do you know many "valleys" there are in california and how many locals call their area "the valley"?

Don't be ridiculous.

It's always the kikes

Hope you like In n out

Riverside county is safe though, right?

There's only one Valley in California, anyone who lives here and thinks their local "valley" is THE valley is a toothless motherfucking faggot. Go huff some paint you spick.

Absolutely. Totally anonymous.

Tell us all your juicy secrets.

>CIA

Get out of my valley nigger

Yes. Post it

You literally can't get in trouble.

I'll start doing it next week in case anyone is reading this now. Everyone old in my office is a cock sucking shill. I'm just gonna start posting all their secrets week after next here.

this is clearly fake. just stupid, pathetic deplorables wishing California, a beacon of liberalism and prosperity will be just as impoverished and disgusting as the states you inhabit.

try again.

Yup I knew you didn't have shit.

I'll post a thread with a pic at the office tomorrow.

CA resident, Humboldt County, reporting in.

I am literally trapped. The only highways to get out of here are 101 and 299 and both are shut down due to fires. North, East, and South are all blocked due to fires. So I'm literally stuck here. I have no wireless connection. AT&T is fucked, fires burned down our towers and connection.

Wifi still works though, and as long as I have Wifi I can call and text others with iphones, but not galaxies or others that are outside AT&T.

They say it will take at least a week to fix the service problem. 911 calls are down in a few cities. Shits so fucked it feels like the apocolypse for rural northwest california

wrong

>nobody in the PWN likes Californians*

*except rural NorCals

>Tomorrow I swear
Where do you even work?

I hate this because I got family in California

but if this burns down every Beverly hills house and mansion, and if San Francisco can't get any food or water from the central valley I wont complain

>be Californian
>get free HIV
>run out of water
>can't activate your almonds
>it's okay since now you have full blown AID
>die

>get a good amount of rain this year
>more brush grows because more rain to water it
>have a two-week heat wave, 100+ temperatures in some areas, dry out all that brush
>throw in some strong, hot winds from the east to turn the smallest spark into a raging inferno
>repeat this pattern every year since before California was evem a state
>but it must be climate change, goy

I'm leaving at 0400 to come fight the fires that are trapping you.

I fucking LOVE In n Out
>t. phoenix nigger

But seriously, we can't let you get your hands on AZ clay

Whatburger and Lotaburger are far superior.

>Californian
>Based sinkhole destroys state
>Refugee in Arizona

I'm packing my bags now

Kike

>Where do you even work?
>the reading comprehension of this nigger

>>nobody in the PWN likes Californians*

Clearly I was being facetious

How do you get a gig like that?

More importantly, why the fuck would you ever want to stop California from burning?

GL desu senpai. There are fires all over, Oregon, Santa Rosa, and even in SoCal in Anaheim Canyon, where I used to live. The 9/23 conspiratards were somewhat correct, many happenings after this date. And future earthquakes most likely.

I feel like something bad is on the horizon.

Hah. Read about your future, burgers.
Was reckless consumerist capitalism worth it when you'll all dry up like raisins?

ground water takes decades to recharge

Lol posted proof and they all gone, oh well.

kek, but srsly op sauce or youre a nigger larper.

>leaks a bunch of info about thing hole
>people actually listen and move
>no one dies
DAMN IT, OP

>be American
>get shot

>go to Las Vegas
>get shot

>go to California
>get burned

I want it to burn forever. I hope I get a cool burn or scar from the fire so when I move to Arizona I can get more sympathy.

Yeah that makes sense. I always assumed that the clay soil around helps with some of the water retention. What's up with that desalination plant they built in Carlsbad? Is it actually worth how much they spent on it or is it just another way for the libs to signal about water conservation?

bun faster commiefornia

burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn

>California literally sinking into hell

That's what you get for being degenerates

Honestly AZ and Nevada need to tell Cali to fuck off and let the spics and niggers die.

Hoover Dam won't even be able to produce power in the future because of Cali bugmen.

Lmfao, no it's totally useless. All government science programs outside of the military are fucking jokes.

how many decades do you think it would take to recharge the aquifers

Fuck that I hope every last Californian degenerate dies in that fucking sink hole.
Lol I'm jk, but seriously I don't want you in my neighborhood, I'd rather you die.

I hope commifornia gets the full wrath of gods balls. Floods, famine, fire, earthquake, raining acid, etc etc. then comes on bender knee for gubbmin gibs.
Rejected!
You faggots went all sanctuary city yesterday... I’m afraid you are on your own. ... bitch.

Dude, you guys keep voting in McCain lol.

It would currently take 760 years.

you’re saying all those valley welfare wetbacks will fall into sinkholes?

Surprise them by spraying gasoline instead of water. Do your country proud.

I've been selling rain forest fresh monkey meat on here for years, no problem.

If Cal separates from USA how will they hydrate? I dont see oldUSA gringos letting rivers flow to them anymore.

I now believe in God. He is punishing California for it's faggotry

this

use fire to fight fire

That's not how it would go at all, all the whites would die trying to save each other and then 25 millions Mexicana roaches would scuttle into your states, you guys better hope we don't sink.

How fucked is the IE?

And this

Then bomb the fire with fire bombs

kim will nuke them anyway

The IE is fine aside from a lack of water, but they have always been a desert so their ground is not brittle from pumping water out of it. If the Colorado gets cut off it will just go back to being a desert, it won't sink. I mean industry there is unsustainable long term though.

Thanks. I just got back from Oregon a few weeks ago, the one I was on was eventually put out by rain and snow. It's crazy all the places I end up going for this job, but I get so emotionally involved that I don't know if I'll ever be able to quit.
I know everybody says fuck Californians, but I would risk my life to save any one person.

Seniors vote in McCain.

This year the only person who ran against him was a fat mom who wore her daddys boots, I voted for the Democrat who ran in the general because there's literally no difference and it fucks that old faggot if he loses.

The guy literally runs ads year round with stuff like, "Trumps health care would remove medicare for Seniors, THANK YOU BASED JOHN MCCAIN FOR VOTING NO, TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY". Mostly shown during midday TV.

What's stopping you from doing that right this moment? You know the details, drop them user or fuck off with your LARP.

The plan at that point will be to false flag lil Kim by blasting the remaining hippies with nuclear doom. Win win

I'm not at the office and don't have access to the files or my intra-net files.

It's late good night.

There's also floods

youtube.com/watch?v=X4UlsAoknXk

We actually do this, it's called a back burn and it's pretty fun desu.

No, user, they are all legitimately jokes, even in the military. My job is to make sure our client continues to receive funding, so we receive funding, however believably that happens.
> t. contractor

I hope your it dept catches your ass and revokes your fucking clearance

All the Californians had to do was stop being such fucking nut farmers but they couldn't do that could they

Why do you guys like John McCain? Your state is so based and then you go hire that shithead to represent your state's interests?

>tfw i live in new england
>tfw we have more water then we'll ever need
>tfw i drink clean crisp water straight from a mountain spring everyday
Haahahaha not my problem commie

The whole fucking state is a house of cards.

>Massive unfunded liabilities
>Farming industry is massively subsidized so crops can be grown in climates they didn't evolve to grow in
>Same deal for water
>Giving people AIDS is now legal
>Overtly undermining Federal immigration law
It's only a matter of time.

Dipshit boomers.

top kek

You'll only be the 50 millionth fucking locust Californian fucking up AZ

It will be when people take your water to sell it to Cali.

This is very interesting post. 5 stars out of 4