Japan OP in China WAR CRIMES

Unit 731 thread
unit731.org/experiments/
mtholyoke.edu/~kann20c/classweb/dw2/page1.html

Fucked up shit.. If you dont think evil is real.....

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
mtholyoke.edu/~kann20c/classweb/dw2/page3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxmDvjRsUg&ab_channel=Suigin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
nylifespring.com/
archives.gov/iwg/japanese-war-crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=_wN4rOh8FWU&index=44&list=PLnSG-HSW3JkM2HPcvpcUWZ-VCLeSIBjQj
au.pinterest.com/RareTextiles/fake-nanking-massacre-南京-大-虐殺-偽/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If you dont think evil is real.....
Evil is a social construct. If the Jap's thought Chinese were humans this would never have happened

Literally worse than Hitler!

nice chinese propaganda

Japan din du nuffin

Read what they did in the 731 covert op. 10 years of insane bio experiments 100 thousands of tests outside the camp. In this fucking case the Nazis WERE the good guys...

Yes it would have. Read the papers. You have no idea what you are talking about.

two nukes weren't enough

Chinese aren't people

u dont know much about hitla
leaf

There is some really insane shit in those papers... Really really insane. I looked over the whole report and 170 pages of their testing.. That was such an EVIL time. Fucking sick... Jokes aside.. Read the report and then say something

You dont know much about vpns and 731 history. Nice try tho.

Examples?

If it wasn't for Japan and Germany modern medicine wouldn't exist.

The Jap knows.

That 1 trillion for reparations proposed to Merkel from your govt was fucking FUNNY AS SHIT

Isnt that the truth. Probably wouldnt have your cell phone neither.

What they did had NOTHING to do with meds.. READ THE FUCKING LINK

Not saying that other testing did not influence positively but 731 was far far far from helping anything

What about syphilis?

Read it in the past. Chinese aren't people are the benefits have far outweighed the cost.

fucking retard I linked the papers in OP!!!

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

krauts will pay

You should really do more research. Maybe finish highschool. Eh

Ok you really need to read the fucking papers... You are a fucking idiot if you think that.

mtholyoke.edu/~kann20c/classweb/dw2/page3.html

Nanking 2 Electric Boogaloo will be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxmDvjRsUg&ab_channel=Suigin

based nips knew the only think chinks are good for

'Thousands of doctors and scientists were recruited to the unit in oder to conduct experiments on live human subjects. The focus of the unit was researching two things: biological and chemical warfare-offense and biological and chemical warfare-defense. As seen above, the scientists inflicted varios types of diseases upon the prisoners, and much research was done on how to effectively disperse the diseases if Japan was ever able to do so.'

>woah the japanese are so horrible 2 nukes weren't enough!!!
*goes to a doctor for a fever medicine*

It was a dev lab and used slaves for tests. Their main focus was children and genetic lines, very similar to North Korea today. Testing on the genome and genetic line. The whole family was used and they were covertly trying for super soldiers. Hense the unborn children.

stop bullying china, become friends already

Who was worse Japanese or Croatian Ustasha?

Personally I think the Chinese are worse than jews.

Shilling this hard for people to click his link.

Who do you work for?

I work for a greater knowledge and conversing with others who also look hard for a knowledge rather than talking shit they know nothing about.

Keks with me

You can only commit war crimes against people ; ^ ).

whats the deal with unborn children? they would kill the mother right before birth? or heavily sedate and then just not deliver?

They needed to test the genetics of the child on life support. They had a huge covert super soldier operation however most of that data is destroyed or classified.. Go figure.

In Japan, not one was brought to justice. In a secret deal, the post-war American administration gave them immunity for prosecution in return for details of their experiments.

In ALL of WW1 and 2 America was the true winner in the whole 30 years. America won an absolute TON of power, data, science and people. It is thought that the ones who started the wars, started it to do exactly what happened in the end. The Bush family was HEAVY into funding Germans and Hitler. As well there are 100s of false flags back in the day to set it all off. The people in power are the same families that are STILL in power today. They did it to develop science and tech along with all the free data and areas to test all this sick shit that can only happen in war time when no one is looking. Why do you think North Korea is able to get away with all the BS it does?! The world needs a place to test these evil and sick tests, drugs, and weapons. No one looks inside NK

fuck off xing
chinks arent human

checked and how do you know (((they))) werent behind all of this?

They fucking were. See

japan did nothing wrong.

go fuck yourself.

Wrong and evil are two very different things.

obligatory.

all glory to japan. go die, OP.

i will kill you myself.

Isn't basically the entire modern method of dealing with burns/freezes based on the sick experiments those gooks did?

nationalistic pride, beauty and mastery are something you've never had, jew. all you've done is try to steal land from people while claiming a book written by yourself says you are some kind of gods, yet you cannot win a fight without explosives, subversion, underhanded tactics, lying and scheming, and literally robbing people.

i might be in north america but i am a japanese. fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

No. Study of their data was what prompted that. They did the dirty and future science solved the medical aspects of health. Based, no.

Cosmetic companies do worse shit to animals every day than Japan did to these animals in 10 years.
There is no culture more subhuman than Chinese.
FFS, look at the vids of Chinks shitting kids out into the street, punting and beating toddlers into the pavement and just fucking casually running old fuckers over without giving a shit.
China needs to be fucking glassed.

>That puffy cunt.

Lol eat it fag. I have a very high respect for Japan and its history. However the people who did this lost all their honor and should have killed themselves after the first day.

I already said I dont like the chinks. I think they are way worse than the jew.

if cutting open chinamen and replacing their organs with rocks and leaves is wrong, I don't want to be right

And btw I trained in Okinawa for a long time. I am rather skilled with my hands.

op pic doesnt look asian

kek

They took all kinds of slaves from the war. Base was in China

Who would dare be friends with those backstabbing monkeys?

that's nice. tell more imaginary stories to your inbred children. nylifespring.com/

jewish egg donors, the website. you are so inbred you can't even fuck anymore.graigslist, even backpage is full of "jewish egg donor" ads becuse you are literally inbred retards and can't continue your own race.

jews: literal inbred retards, the race.

You sound like you should change your dildo out. Dont be cheap, just buy a new one already.

Also, idk if you know this but you actually are describing JAPAN... They are in big trouble with their pop.

its not. thats a brit. people talk about unit 731 in china they dont talk about who actually got gutted... or frozen or what ever they test they were doing that day

every one assumes the white people wouldnt be in the receiving end of things. much like they pretend the mongol empire was smaller than it was and they pretend china couldnt steam roll america in its sleep

lazy worthless zitfaced fucks, fuck em

readings haaaard

I actually agree. Soulless little buggers.

u have smoked urself retarded.

seen it before

still don’t know what it is

They are REALLY bad with $$. Never think you will get your $$ back if there is an issue with something they fucked up. I am in business and FUCK dealing with chinks. Also all the fucking sick videos that come out of there. The kids in the streets running over kids and leaving them there to die for hours in the middle of the fucking market. Fucking sick chinese

Look it up shill. Its real.

it was a russian

lol well if it’s on the internet, hell...

the japanese are infallible
they can kill as many asians and shitskins as they want as long as they keep making my animus

Its fucking declassified CIA papers!!! Its all real govt papers!!

What are you trying to do here, OP? Do you know where you are? Get a grip.

Its in a book so it must be true.. I saw it on tv it must be true.. I saw it with my own eyes it must be true.. Get real. I believe nothing of what I hear and half of what I see. I know what happened in the world wars.

Trying to talk and share ideas with people? Dont really give a fuck what people think of the morals really. Just like to see what people think in general.

Kek I like you jap cunts

There is actually an alliance with the UK Imperial Family and the Japanese Imperial Family. This includes the Germans as well, the house of Sax Coburg.

Japan is going to use N Korea to launch a false flag attack that will kick off WW2. Japan will then reclaim Manchuria and N Korea.

Russia is under Japanese control, Putin is a puppet of Japan, and Trump is a puppet of Putin.

Sup Forums is a Japanese intelligence pysop.
>get kids watching anime
>give kid code from 2chan
>board slowly turns into nationalist board to recruit young kids
>they buy into the Japan/Hitler meme
>they spread the propoganda

the rest is history

>X aren't people
Haha gottem

is this the designated nutter containment thread

Fake and gay

archives.gov/iwg/japanese-war-crimes

How much do you think is currently biologically unknown that could be known with unsavory experiments?

The more this shit is shilled, the more i am tempted to believe it is just another "lampshades & masturbation-machine" episode.
Fuck off, dirty kikke!

You fucking burgers let them get away with this.

Japs, Serbs were/are way more psycho than the Croats, they just got the short end of the stick during WW2 and can't shut up about it ever since.

She got too much SHITE in her body.

It is not shilled, the US swept it under the rug after WW2 and public knowledge of this would lessen the victin status of the six billion dead jews.

The Croats have been committing war crimes since the Thirty Years War.

Oh we have North Korea for that testing. What do you think goes on with the vans kidnapping whole families there? They are still testing on humans today. The world needs a place for that shit and NK is it. Why do you think they get away with all the childish but dangerous shit?

Before it was NK it was Africa. However the hippies and christ people found out. Ask the bill and Melinda foundation about that

Jokes on you for taking them into your artificial panslavic abomination. Twice.

Really makes you think about the whole European migrants issue

Nanking is bullshit. youtube.com/watch?v=_wN4rOh8FWU&index=44&list=PLnSG-HSW3JkM2HPcvpcUWZ-VCLeSIBjQj

au.pinterest.com/RareTextiles/fake-nanking-massacre-南京-大-虐殺-偽/

>Nanking
Fucking whole other issue.