Wow, more incest propaganda

Wow, more incest propaganda

Bravo hollywood

if you don't like faggot movies, don't watch faggot movies desu

1. I don't think they're siblings
2. They are going for the coalburning angle if you saw the last one.

>if you don't like propaganda, don't watch it

it's not incest if theyre half cousins, it's just a little weird

>2017
>caring about nuwars

just let it go its been corrupted by the jewish side of the force

Recurant theme in SW

Remember Leia and Luke?

It's almost like this is clever editing and they're not actually in the same scene there.

How can you be half cousins????

The rumor is that Disney is going in a different direction with the Finn character. He and Rey are almost entirely separate in this film.

dang right ya are. Tell em, Cletus

You sure he's not just trying to sway her to join the Dark Side, like Vader did with Luke when he revealed he was his father in Empire Strikes Back? What makes you so sure about the alleged incest angle?

rumor goes hes gonna black that fat chink

In Poland every family has orgies, including with the dog

i didnt know they were related though?

It must be the J00z

Star Wars died with Revenge of the Sith.

>implying they're related
>implying offering someone your hand like that means they're going to fuck

>hes gonna black that fat chink
nothing of value was lost

Are they doing that retarded thing where they think grey jedi are clever and original, and the Dark side isn't cartoonishly evil but, rather, misunderstood?

Ok Sup Forums, I'll tell you my first incest experience. It was about 2 years ago; I was 18 and my sister was 16(and a half). We had a cousin staying at our house for the summer and she was either 16 or 17. Got along great with the cousin, but not so great with the sister. She felt she should have the run of the house since I was about to move out to college and I thought she was a bitch. This caused conflict.

Anyway, the parents were at work, I was chilling in my room, and the two girls were sunbathing/swimming outside. I had nothing for my sister at this point, but my cousin was a different matter. From an objective standpoint, she's good looking. She's the big athlete in the family so the body is pretty good as well. I would post pics, but I'm afraid someone would recognize her(maybe I'll post with the face blurred...). So I can't help but look out my window every now and again to check her out and maybe jack a bit.

Here's where things get crazy. I'm building up jack material on my cousin, but I can't stop looking at my sister. Cousin is hot, but my sister has a RACK. Her boobs look like they wanna bust out of the bikini. So I start storing images of her as well. It feels a little sick at first, but that just makes things more exciting.

I want a closer look, so I go outside to the pool and say that I'm going to bust into the booze cabinent and to come inside if they want any. They think it's a great idea and follow me in. They get wasted pretty fast, but I only have a couple drinks. It gets to the point where they're basically passed out on the floor, wearing skimpy bikinis, and I'm sitting there with a raging hard on. So I make the decision.

I run to the basement to grab a camcorder and set it up in the den where we are. Just then, my grandpa busts through the door, tears off my pants, and fucks me in the ass. He's wearing a cowboy hat. Once he unloads, he runs back out of the house and yells, "I have the weirding way!"

i really really hope Kylo is the main hero at the end of the films. he converts back to the Light side with the help of Rey, or Rey turns to the Dark and is defeated by Kylo.

but i doubt that will happen.

If their parents are half siblings. Like my mother and her half brother. His children are my half cousins

incest is a crime the whole family can enjoy.

The first one sucked. There's no real story going on, and they chose some boring characters to follow around. They're fucking garbage movies, and I don't know why anyone would give two shits about them.

Why is this even on Sup Forums? It's normie trash. Take it to reddit.

>white man
>hero
Never.

I was flabbergasted when I saw a rom com this year had two women fighting over a man with blonde hair. Blonde hair! Oy vey! He was practically a Nazi!

No.. That is not how cousins work.
You can have step cousins but no such thing as half cousin if there is a genetic line