(((white))) supremacy

(((white))) supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
archive.fo/wuHvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WEINSTEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Weinstein

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>she thinks harvey is an employee

Blaming "whites" for the sins of a super ultra Jewy Jew like Weinstein.

Oven every single last one of them.

Curt Schilling got fired for a tweet and Hank Williams Jr. got fired for comparing the President to Hitler. Both white males.

Individual Jews are only white when they make their race look bad

This is gonna bring hitler back faster I bet you the ocments all say hes jewish

I knew it. They were always going to blame everyone but who was responsible because you can't touch the chosen.

great post
well memed my friend

Why haven't you acknowledged your (((white))) privilege yet Sup Forums? Apologize.

Did Harvey Weinstein not get fired from his own company? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SACRIFICED!?!?!?

"white" supremacy

Yeah, Yeah, males are pigs, yadda, yadda, but let's be honest, I would let him harass me if I can get a movie role, I assume that's the nature of the beast in Hollywood

Fucking Jews

kek

Who wants to explain this to her? Volunteers?

>b-but it's only the elite ones! Normal Jews are based!

>white males
>Sarah ((Lerner))

She knows exactly what she's doing.

they really have expanded racism to literally mean anything white.... anything to fit their narrative.

Its the jews stupid

>the only way for a jew to call out jewish privilege is if they codify jew as "white"

kekekekek

yup. she sucked that dirty jew dick

The chutzpah is real

Why would Harvey Weinstein fire himself?

Use this for normies. The happy merchant is too obvious for most social media or redpilling friends and coworkers.

a dozen tweets from a group of nobodys is not evidence of a worldwide problem. no one gives a shit about what these people think, they have no influence. i wonder how many hours drumpies spent looking at random twitter users just to find "proof"

Jewish Male Supremacy*

t. crypto kike

Why are niggers are fucking stupid, how often do we need to say “WE HATE THE FUCKING JEWS TOO” before someone will listen?

>144738038
>A dozen
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

>normal Jews are based
Said no one ever. The only good Jew is a virulently self-hating Jew, but the best Jew is the ashtray Jew.

This is why the Jews flooded us with shitskins
Yesteryear they were shitskin cunts who were tribalistic as fuck. Now they're "white", they're on our side! Surely we wouldn't remove fellow whites, let's go after niggers and spics!
Fuck jews

>Heebs are White when we can use them to badmouth actual Whites
archive.fo/wuHvp
>Ashkenazi Jews are not white – Response to Haaretz article
Not on my watch.

Took me maybe a minute since Twitter pushed it all the way to the top of the trend

yeah he's white just like your completely sane

Self-hating Jews are the worst Jews faggot. I find them more pathetic than white liberals, since at least we're oppressed enough to have an excuse.

How about all Jews are the worst Jews?

Ah yes, the noble ashtray jew. Truly a boon to the world.

That's rude.

Very few do, not nearly enough. Just added mine.

but not inaccurate