Holy fuck I can't fucking sleep, there's something in the air, a happening is due to occur

Holy fuck I can't fucking sleep, there's something in the air, a happening is due to occur.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY
youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c
youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8
youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI
youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo
youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s
youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI
youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8
youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM
youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0
youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI
youtube.com/watch?v=HlQZEpTggVE
twitter.com/CervantesFAQs/status/917406509885280256
youtu.be/0tcDXJfAFVw
youtube.com/watch?v=g3peTPD7aZI
youtube.com/watch?v=_R4uJS_kKQk
youtube.com/watch?v=IqbwnCSqU9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fashwave thread?

Fashwave thread.

3 hours and 54 minutes.

fashwave thread

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ADVECTION STRIDE - SENTINEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=TPlufwAf1Po

BIO-PUPPET - A DAY IN 89
>youtube.com/watch?v=jNKiEkXuoFY

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - ANGRY GOY
>youtube.com/watch?v=kjoDdFiCddM

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - GALACTIC LEBENSRAUM
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpq-C0n_1bs

LOST YEARS - AMPLIFIER
>youtube.com/watch?v=4BrKsMFVn6c

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - EARLY SUMMER
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4J9jrcNGl8

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - TURBULENCE
>youtube.com/watch?v=J52rN0aNfYI

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NOSTALGIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=pufX9gHROvo

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - THAT LOST CASSETTE
>youtube.com/watch?v=d5tt5rTd05s

NRW RECORDS - MAXIMUM BURN
>youtube.com/watch?v=qr8obCtecCI

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - SOUNDS AND WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=zohS4dL30d8

SILVERHAWK - PALM GREASE
>youtube.com/watch?v=BV5w0vqMbgg

VHS DREAMS - TRANS AM
>youtube.com/watch?v=HL_3D4b3UZM

XURIOUS - FUTURE FASH
>youtube.com/watch?v=c9COdcj2bp0

XURIOUS - RIGHT WING YOUTH
>youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o

XURIOUS - RISE OF THE ALT RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=7FupJ0WfixI

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQZEpTggVE

//Foreword//
>MELIANS: It is natural and excusable for men in our position to turn more ways than one, both in thought and utterance--
>ATHENIANS: For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences--either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us--and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do as they like the weak suffer what they must

>Collage has proven itself time and time again to be the most ready supporte for the dreaming of polis. It is no coincedence that the spirit of the Renaissance, stewareded by Architecture--the noblest art--belongs to the Hypnerotomachia
>The modern man sees Poliphilus in the mirror. Collage is a metonym for Mannerism
>Like triglyphs lofted but stark-white in the mind or as the chaotic euthynteria makes way for the krepidoma from the wild to the humane, split from travertine and reduced to perspectival geometries copied to a flat page and disengaged from each other shown drifting between the lost hearts of two lovers wandering through the wood of a dying age; beholden to the most advanced methods for virtual visualization of their time, so does the iconography of consumerism support the confounding reawakening of the aesthetic of the West. It is precisely those tools, which have weakened us to the parasite called phenomenon; which have capitalized on our weakness in lust for the divinity of the individual, that offer us recourse.
>To dream whilst asleep is a thing expected
>To dream whilst awake is rare, indeed

you Nostradamuses are just as bad as /x/

fraulein 01

Absolutely nothing will happen

fraulein 02

I'm not proclaiming to have prescience, I just literally cannot sleep and feel off, nostalgic, anxious, yet dreamlike and calm.

You ever get the really comfortable tingly feeling in your legs and knees?

fuck off, Karl.

there was a 4.1 mag earthquake south of San Francisco today
and a 3.0 mag a few hours before that
and a 2.0 mag a few hours before that

i'm in SF now. scared

3:14 AM/PM will be next happening. For some reason i have been seeing those numbers far too much in the last few months.

>based cato a best

Ja

Must be Spain, today the Catalan president is meant to declare unilateral independence.
-

Fascism is back on the streets.

Look
-
twitter.com/CervantesFAQs/status/917406509885280256

What the fuck does "Ja" mean?

Yes, in German.

accurate

basically means "ruler"
youtu.be/0tcDXJfAFVw

TFW you drive a 1980's boxy shaped sports car with Retrowave. I was born too late.

You ever go to mexico to bang there easy mexican women?

Typical uncultured American swine, making the rest of us look bad. Smh

Fuck off potato nigger

The only thing I want to watch is North Korea TV.

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3peTPD7aZI

Zero Hour General? We've been talking about this for ages. But lately it feels less like impending doom to me. People have been...sensing...something on the horizon for a while though. I feel like Trump's election actually averted an immediate disaster.

But I agree, there's still something looming. I trusted my guy and bought a bunch of survival gear, started working out, and got tons of ammo. But after the election, I think things have toned down. The biggest threat at this point is some kind of massive move against Trump himself by the establishment. If that happened, it could finally kick this thing off.

I don't think it's a natural disaster. I don't think it's some kind of unstoppable, inevitable thing. I think it's a plan being hatched, and that may unfold some time in the next 2-3 years.

It's good to be prepared, I envy your weapon rights. youtube.com/watch?v=_R4uJS_kKQk

This is the clam before the storm. It's about to happen.

LOL, video not available. Those canucks don't want Americans laughing at their gun videos?

Though, seriously, don't you guys have the right to own some semi-auto weapons? I can never pin down exactly what Canadians are allowed to own.

I'm not a gun owner and have only watched a few videos on the subject. Semi autos are allowed but I'm pretty sure you need to have a special "restricted" loicinse to buy them. Oh, and you can't have magazines with a capacity above 5 bullets.

yeah nigga, Ima rip a fart. 8.6 on the richter scale.

I just woke up 4am for no reason

Not recognizing Ja oder nein

Man, one of the suggested videos was this: youtube.com/watch?v=IqbwnCSqU9k

Look how uniformly white Canada was in 1985. Something like this, nowadays, would be considered 'unbearably white'. I think it's beautiful.

can't sleep either...habbening?

Oh wait, nevermind, I thought this was Canada. It's not.

No, Morocco is closer.

Habbening pls?

>can't sleep
>check Sup Forums
>see thread
it must be coming

Ancient Japanese legends say that if you can't sleep at night it means you're awake in someone elses happening thread.