Are we just having a competition now on which old rich man got the most pussy now?

Are we just having a competition now on which old rich man got the most pussy now?

Trump obviously got more pussy than Harvey I don't think anyone will deny that

In fairness to Harvey I bet a lot of these starlets happily gobbled his cock to get famous. *couchjenniferlawrencecough*

Imagine how many young women trying to get famous fucked Trump on their way to fame. Oh my god.

No doubt, roasties don't think twice about doing that kind of stuff to make some cash or advance in a career. They also love to be victims and capitalize on times like this. Harvey might be a slimey kike but these women certainly don't deserve pity.

There are women who didn't respond positively to his advances whose lives and careers were ruined by him.

(((Reiner)))

>fat old pervy Jew defends fat old pervy jew

>"*Cries* this man got me millions of dollars and fame *cries*
>im a victim

Did Rob have any comments about Bubba Clinton? Probably not

>desperation

No women wants to sleep with rich old white men. They were raped, check your privilege

Did he fuck clooney up pooper. I really hope he fucked colonel up the pooper.

>clooney
Apple doesn't like clooney either

This.

The tribe always defends their own.

awwww poor poopy Reiner had his feelings hurt cause Trumpy Wumpy said some bad things : (.

Heff is dead. Someone needs a place on the throne.

IT IS ALWAYS A FUCKING WORTHLESS JEW!!!

>((((((((((Rob Reiner)))))))))), one of the most nepotistic Jews in the business, stands up for a fellow kike.

Imagine my shock

It's all about tricks and lies.

Women are all fucking retarded.

The Muzzies are right. We should just keep them locked up at home and they shouldn't go out in public without a male.

peak boomer, peak jew.

this is a typical Jew talmudic tactic. Tie completely unrelated things to the argument to cloud the issue.
they never change

U forgot to change ur flag shill

If you look up the wikipedia pages of the people defending him, doing whataboutism or some other deflection shit they're usually jewish