Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Muslims...

>Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Muslims, nothing justifies what Buddhists are doing to the Burma Muslims, you're against Islam because it's inhumane and demands domination but that's exactly what you're doing so why do you hate them when you're similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only reason Mudslimes are in India is because of the sword.

fuck off JIDF.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

Stop being a cuck OP.

Cuckery is for weak, anxious, neurotic, insecure, man/boys who refuse to grow up and instead let themselves be emasculated by Cultural Maxism/(((Globalism)))/Feminism/"Progressiveness"/etc.

You're such a lazy, cowardly, scared, little faggot, OP, that you would rather watch someone else do to a woman what you wish you could do yourself. That compounded with your fear of niggers and BAM!, you're furiously rubbing one out to a big buck Jamal smashing some permanently damaged white girl.

You are the beta supreme. You're too lazy and cowardly to grow up and become a man. Instead of wanting to save white women, who do desperately need to be saved, you want to destroy them while savagely masturbating.

You fucken loser.

Also there is a YouTube video about males who like chicks with dicks and why males are obsessed with penises, like you, you are obsessed with penises, and that it is a response to sperm competition.

Basically, sperm competition elicits three basic responses: one, become a man and dominate pussy; two, drop out because you can't handle the competition; three, masturbate to the fact that you can't handle the competition.

You are a number three competitor OP

Sorry I hurt your feeling about your desert religion, Omar. Christians mostly converted peacefully and willingly.

>Sad to see so many people don't see Humans rather they see Nazis, nothing justifies what the Allies are doing to the German Nazis, you're against Nazism because it's inhumane and demands domination but that's exactly what you're doing so why do you hate them when you're similar?
Yeah! We should just let third world barbarians rape our women, kill our men, enslave our children, torture dogs, and sodomize our young boys! It's 2017 after all!

You can fuck right the fuck off OP.

>buddhists
>murdering
uhhhhh
if something is pushing a buddhist to murder I'm pretty fucking sure that thing must've really fucked with the buddhist.

Showing mercy to Muslims is a long term mistake. What the Buddhists are doing needs to be done because if the Muslims ever got the upper hand they would behave just like every other time the Muslims got the upper hand. Muslims never simply coexist if they have the numbers they will dominate and rule over everyone else. They are a plague on humanity and the sooner we quarantine them or eliminate them entirely, the better.

They aren't human. Why should we care?

Everywhere they go they attract nothing but change, change that eventually brings them back to the shit hole they left for a better life. So why should we care about them?

>But religion of peace!

It's not.

>They're similar to us!

Stop being a cuck

When even Based Buddhists are telling Muslims "We're tired of your shit, and we're going to kill you all.", that tells you a hell of a lot about Islam right there.

50 years of massacre seems a pretty good justification

So please, tell me more about the poor oppressed mudslimes who dindu nuffin

You have to have really done something stupendous to rile Buddhist to murder.

look at all the TL;DR in this thread

kill all muslims is what I imagine it says

>t. Steven Goldberg

Is it easier, or harder, to spur a crowd of buddhist into murder than a single buddhist?

>t. Mehmet Goat-Lover

(((Heizman)))

Thats funny I distinctly recall the crusades, the inquisitions, the invasion of germania and england conquest of North and South America, Africa and even Aussie

Not that I am complaining because at least they now worship The one God instead of sticks and stones but lets be honest here Christanity has had its fair share of conquest.

>crusades
Response to Turks ruining the Byzantine Empire. They were supposed to bend the knee to the Emperor and help him kill Turks in exchange for title or land. Tancred was the first to say 'lol fuck that' and then all the other Crusader Princes went back on their promise. Promising land was the only way to get nobles to care enough to go and die in some shithole sanddune.
> the inquisitions
Ill give you the Crusade and Inquisition against the Cathars was brutal it was a surprisingly isolated incident against other Christians until Constantinople. Then it became the norm.
>the invasion of germania
The Franks were tired of their land being raided by basically Vikings. The Saxons were assholes who were asking for it.
>england conquest of North and South America, Africa and even Aussie
Not in the name of religion. The Spanish conquests were.

We don't hate them because they're inhumane. We hate them because the original text is a well thought out system and plan of world domination, and we don't like that they ban alcohol and bacon.

It is an existential threat to our weekend hobby and subsequent hangover cure. It must be eliminated.

Also barely anyone died in the spanish inquisitions and most Jews converted or fled to Turkey or Syria.

Mohammad I have come to take you on a magical adventure of discovery! South America, Australia, and Africa were not conquered in the name of God but in the name of gold and spices and power projection. England and Germania had already been either in contact or conquered by the Romans and eventually adopted Christianity by themselves, we only had to force the Scandinavians and Baltics to accept our Lord, which I do admit it was wrong but in the end was for the better. The Crusades was a mix of a power play by the Catholic church and Europeans collectively being done with regular Islamic incursions into our homelands. The Inquisition was unfortunate, but then again at that point the Catholic church had become quite misguided.

Hating mudshits makes you a Jew now? Are you retarded? Kikes and Akbars are both subhuman Semite scum.

Islam is Satanism. Mohammed himself believed he was demon possessed (seriously not a joke).

I'm feeling like Israel has lost any self-awareness and is just doing what they do normally, but without the veil of deception. And it feels as though they don't even need it anymore if people aren't really shitting on them.

It's kill or be killed.

No one ever thought "I'm being killed by these humans and although their religion, skin color, and language are different, and that's why they're killing me, I just see them as humans. We're really all the same."

No one except that cuck from The Lost City of Z.