SPANISH FASCISM IS BACK??

>This happened in Valencia, Spain today

>twitter.com/CervantesFAQs/status/917406509885280256
>People asking for Pugidemont (Catalan president) to be put in a gas chamber
>People doing the''roman salute''
>People asking for the leader of the Podemos (communist party) to be blown up with dynamite
>People singing Cara al Sol (fascist song)
Holy shit, does this shit happen in any other country?? I can't imagine this happening in Germany??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CervantesFAQs/status/917406509885280256
twitter.com/juancarlosmohr/status/917437783924445185
twitter.com/Miquel_R/status/917437856527896576
twitter.com/Reflex_volucion/status/917431350642335746
youtube.com/watch?v=V-BdN3ZiH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=nqt826Dks9w
youtube.com/watch?v=fTdX0GA11n8
youtube.com/watch?v=sn3Idb3oVgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/CervantesFAQs/status/917406509885280256
-
twitter.com/juancarlosmohr/status/917437783924445185
-
twitter.com/Miquel_R/status/917437856527896576
-
twitter.com/Reflex_volucion/status/917431350642335746

-----

Things are really heating up here. Those guys were literally willing to kill communies if they could get away with it, and chanting about putting Pugidemont in a gas chamber lol.

Bump

Today Puigdemont is supposed to declare the unilateral independence of Cataluña. This is going to get grim as fuck.

Spain is one of the most leftist nations in the western world. If what you say is true then this might just be the pendulum finally swinging back to the right.

I bet they read siege

It won't happen and you know it. If anything, this will give more legitimacy to antifa and podemos.

Reminder the Spanish have Mexican tier IQ and culture

They are spics

What won't happen? I didn't make any assertions?

EL HORROR

Same average IQ as France/Uk.

>Culture

Says who, a fucking bread and sprinkles vegemite cunt eater?

All that was lost will be regained.

Make sure to crush France too.

He got you down to the T there mate, time to hang up the didgeridoo and go pay tribute to your emu overlords

Making fun of Australia is too easy.

Strange, no Catalan posters today....

Good job. This is great.

>no anti ue sentiment
Reeee

His spirit has awoken

>does this shit happen in any other country?

Yes. Pretty much in every slav country right now.

porque nunca han expulsado a los sudacas? a nosotros nos quieren mas que a otras minorias?

>Poland doing the Roman salute

I find it hard to believe.

Spaniards are not welcome here.

Franco died in bed
Extreme right wing sentiment is easy to reawaken here unlike in cuckmany where they have all sorts of laws censoring free speech about Nazism

Hahaha no, we are one of the least leftist nations.
Dont confuse barcelona for the entire country

Will there be a stream where to see the Catalan declaration of independence?

>Spaniards are not welcome in Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=V-BdN3ZiH2w
This is good 2bh

Hopefully

Just a bunch of larpers,unfortunately most of spain is moderate leftist

To imagine it only ended about 40 years ago.

Poland is going full 14/88 crypto jew. Denouncing the Nazis, going full on white power, and demanding reparations from Merkel.

>Fighting the Jew with Jew

I like it

OY VEY
A P O L O G I Z E

Based spaniards, remove communists.

>mfw that article is real

hoy habra guerra civil?

The cosmos is still rolling it's dice.

Buj, V., 1981

Even the right wing in Spain is interventionist social democrats, there's nothing right wing.

Francoists are also leftists, nationalist church-goers, but leftist nontheless.

>Social democrats love to chant in mass, about putting opposition leaders in gas chambers while doing the Roman salute.

Yeah, totally. Nazis are also well known for their love of multiculturalism and homosexuals.

I dont think we have the same definition of left and right
Then again here in Spain weve always done things differently

BREAKING: Madrid is retarded

>Those guys were literally willing to kill communies if they could get away with it,
/ourguys/ confirmed

>ARE JEWS EXEMPT FROM CAPITAL PUNISHMENT?
Talmudic rabbis’ lenient interpretation of Biblical laws made the death penalty difficult to impose, even in cases where murder was clearly the intent

But for the rabbis, there is a conceptual difference between these types of killing. A blow from a weapon causes death directly, while in the case of drowning or burning, it is the water or fire that is the actual cause of death, with the killer standing at one remove from the crime. That is why the mishna specifies that the killer must “hold another in the water or in the fire”: It is only by rendering escape from death impossible that the killer becomes guilty of murder. If, on the other hand, you merely push someone into a pool of water, you are not actually killing him, only exposing him to the risk of death. Even if he dies, the rabbis reason, it is the water that killed him, not the person who pushed him into the water. Thus this kind of assault does not count as murder, even if it results in the victim’s death: “If one pushed another into the water or into the fire and the person could have extricated himself from there but failed to do so and he died, the one who pushed him is exempt.”

Spain and Italy actively and vocally oppose the swarms of nogs and rapefuges coming to their shores and gates

They're about as left as Mexico is safe

I fucking love spain now!!

The spanyards are fucking Moors. It dosent matter what they pretend too be. They have nothing to do on European clay.

Atleast the Katalans arent as Moorish as you.

Now fuck of back to beeing toilet scrubber for the Katalonians and leaching on Katalonia wellfare.

Consejo personal a quienes vivís en Cataluña.

Independientemente de tu ideología, si vives en Cataluña, te pido a nivel personal que sigas unos consejos básicos:

1. El día 10 de octubre permanece atento a los medios de comunicación. Si hay noticias de tumultos en las zonas donde vas a pasar, evita salir a la calle. Si necesitas salir, evita la multitudes y las concentraciones, en especial en Barcelona, en las inmediaciones del Parlament y en otras instituciones emblemáticas. En caso de que te encuentres con una multitud, aléjate lo antes posible y ve a un lugar despejado.

2. No exhibas ni portes ningún tipo de simbología, especialmente símbolos nacionales españoles o con connotaciones patrióticas. Si tienes tatuajes con simbología, tápalos. Si te conocen por tu ideología política, evita salir salvo por razones de emergencia.

3. Evita entrar en cualquier discusión en casa, en tu vecindario o en la calle que trate sobre temas políticos.

Estos consejos pueden extenderse a los próximos días según lo que suceda a partir del día 10 de octubre.

Cuando se abre la caja de Pandora todas las partes están dispuestas a jugar sucio. No seas escudo de quienes quieren utilizarte para generar un ambiente de violencia.

Por favor, haz llegar estos consejos a todas las personas de tu familia y a todos los que estimes.

Paz y fraternidad.

>I can't imagine this happening in Germany
because if you do that in Germany, you get put into jail

>Flag

It checks out

the losers of history demanding gibsmedat from the winners ...

fuck the catalans

>They have nothing to do on European clay.
Fair point as long as you exclude the Iberian peninsula from Europe. They are natives there, unlike your miserable Visigothic relatives or the fat and effete Swedes who flood Spanish beaches to engage in bacchanalian debauchery.

We tried fascism. It didn't work. Fuck off before I bleach your sister.

puigdemont is a fascist agent placed to stage an event [indep. referendum] in an effort to reduce catalunya's autonomy

>safe

Podemos is losing the power on the streets everyday

>accept the facts
>don't go protest or share your opinion against the independence
>t. Puchi

>Podemos is losing the power on the streets everyday
source on that? i sincerely hope the Podemos meme end soon

>Killing each others more than niggers

What the fuck

Damn manolos
Franco was not fascist, Franco was an ultra catholic pseudo military.
Fascism was Ramiro Ledesma, Franco is a caricature of fascism

are you a member of the Palmarian Church?

Everyone is getting sick of your commie shit faggot. What else did you expect?

They want to negotiate with the catalan separatists and people is mad as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=nqt826Dks9w

Madrid niggers, is it just me or have you seen way more Antifa scum recently?

I saw Antifa literature, stickers and leaflets more than ever in the streets this past weekend. I may be a Basque living in Madrid, but I believe that a united Spain is better for us all.

At what time will the Catalan parliament has their meeting? I wish to see the declaration of independence live on stream

It is like they didn't know Podemos just want to stay relevant no matter the ideology

No. Why?

they sound pretty cool, they made Hitler and Francisco Franco saints

Rajoy is converting spain into venezuela

18:00 CET

This Abo lover thinks just because we speak Spanish we all have same IQ like caca skin savages.

>my flag
>pic related

Lots of nig-nogs speak English, I guess we're going take them into account of your 'anglosphere'. BTW, canguroos don't even count in anglosphere, it's all America and UK.

Chicos, no os vayais
venga que cerramos en cuanto venga Puchi a las 6

Wow, I didn't know that. I am surprised I haven't heard of them before.

king felipe should just send the troops in.

he'll do it to.

they have their own pope and everything and they told rome to get fucked

You don't know nothing, Pro-Spain, not Left-Spain.

They lost some credibility the past few years thanks to their old pope essentially quitting the church for pussy.

Where is this? How many people are there? Does this group represent the Castilian anti-independence side well?

Spain is BACK bitches. Catalans, Moortuguese and Britbongs belong in the oven.

Australia you are in no position to lecturer anyone about culture you snag cooking flip flop wearing bogan

that tool has no idea, probably dropped out of school in grade 7

>we are one of the least leftist nations.

Ownership of firearms is illegal under any circumstance (you can technically get access to a limited selection of firearms, but in no case own them and firing it upon an individual in self defense will get you in so much trouble you might as well shoot yourself instead).
Education is subsidized by high taxes. Result: higher taxes than in the US, worse Universities than in the US.
Government intervention is ubiquitous.
Employers can't fire employees without paying an exorbitant sum.
If a woman accuses you of anything presumption of innocence is voided. Onus probandi is reversed (VioGen).

I will fucking thong you cunt if you don't close your disgusting British mouth

>El horror
Kek Its like anudda cataloah

Rufián detected,

Yes.

wow
yesterday, I read 2 different threads of a guy using the commie flag that were pretty obvious

this is a minority

youtube.com/watch?v=fTdX0GA11n8

Big talk over the Internet you Oakley wrap around, Holden driving bitch. Bet you are the type of person to walk to 7 11 barefoot and in your pyjamas to stuff your face with Mrs macs pies. Fuck off back to centrelink

Are you with he spanish police or with the catalan antifas?

youtube.com/watch?v=sn3Idb3oVgc

7 11 don't sell mrs macs pies you fucking pommy cunt they got their own paki halal pies because they underpay their paki workers and by them off with free pies

I don't see how that is a valid retort.

>Fascist Spain will be back in your lifetime

>some dudes chanting spanish anthem

OY VEYLITO, EL HORROR DE FACISMO

it is because i would not set foot in 7 11 barefoot since I can't get mrs macs pies there. it makes your whole argument invalid

This. Spain is a marxist hellhole.