Bleach

(Maybe real) spoiler are out.

I love Orihime more than anyone else!

What's the best OTP and why is it GinxMatsumoto?

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

Tl;dr:
- Yhwach regenerates from Ichigo's attack
- Villainous breakdown for no fucking reason
- Aizen gives Ichigo the Hogyoku
- Ichigo uses the Hogyoku to take his powers back from Yhwach
- "RETURN ALL THINGS TO NOTHING AND SLAY GOD! MUGETSU!"
- Big ass fucking energy blast

Thank god this trainwreck is ending soon.
I'll be free of 2 out of the Big 3.

>- Villainous breakdown for no fucking reason

Yhwach has been pretty close to one for months now.

>- "RETURN ALL THINGS TO NOTHING AND SLAY GOD! MUGETSU!"

It's pretty rare to see Ichigo going ham like this. This sounds like something from GaoGaiGar.

Did anyone explain why Ichigo got his powers back when all that should've happened was his sword being regenerated? Or was that also an illusion from Aizen?

Just another decade until One Piece ends.

this
he seems composed because he is winning
but you can see there is something wrong with him lately

Supposedly Tsukishima undid that, too.

Is Aizen calling Ichigo by his given name? Is he calling him only "Ichigo"?

He didn't get his powers back. He had a little bit left, that's all.

Based Aizen sacrifices himself for his soul society

For the fags discussing in the other thread.

So you're saying Ywach the omnipotent omnieverything didn't take all Ichigo's power despite claiming he did?

Naruto has a sequel and bleach will too.

>blood dress
Viz shills will defend this.

>Naruto has a sequel
But nobody cares about it.

He's a fuckup. He said that he would break Ichigo's Bankai again but he only cracked it. He's all-seeing but got fooled by Aizen's illusions.

Also, if he took ALL of Ichigo's power, he'd be dead.

No hating on either, but that's literally what it means.

Has Ichigo still not released his true power? I remember Yhwach stating Ichigo had fucking reattained the power he had when he fought Aizen in his Dangai state in SHIKAI alone. How much farther up do you have to go? How in the world is his current bankai not the apex of his power? It combines all of the reiatsu that encompasses him into the gargantuan blade. Am I missing something?

Allow me, senpai.

Bleach 684: World Crumbling Orb End
pg 1
Yhwach is cut in two and the pieces are flung far away.
pg 2
Aizen on the floor in a bad condition speaks.
Aizen: Kurosaki Ichigo, hurry and take my hougyoku. Take it and use it while Yhwach is still down.
Aizen pulls off the hougyoku and tries to give it to Ichigo.
pg 3
Aizen: Right now you are the only one who can stop Yhwach.
Ichigo: Why do you want me to take it? Won't you die if you lose the hougyoku now!?
Ichigo looking at Aizen with a blank expression.
pg 4
Aizen: What's with those eyes, are you pitying me? How pointless. Hurry and take it, there is no time! Take it and break the chains of heaven that have bind us, Ichigo!
(天の鎖 ten no kusari, possible reference to Tensa 天鎖 part in Tensa Zangetsu 天鎖斬月)
pg 5
Yhwach: I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT OPPORTUNITY!
Yhwach appears on top of a building with a gigantic spear of light which he throws at Ichigo and Aizen.
pg 6 & 7
Ichigo swings Tensa Zangetsu at the spear and the blade is completely destroyed in a huge explosion.
pg 8
Yhwach is visibly upset and angry. He holds Ichigo by the neck and snarls at him. Yhwach's black cloak and uniform are tatters, his upper body has returned and is completely bare.
Ichigo thinking: Even that attack didn't kill him.. but..
His left eye is visible and his long black hair is whipping wildly in the wind. The right arm he's holding Ichigo with is charred.
Yhwach: It was a mistake to let you live! The single greatest mistake in a thousand years, but I am going to correct that now. For I have seen that this is how it ends! NOW DIE! ICHIGO!!
pg 9
In that moment Yhwach is hit with an arrow in his exposed eye. It was Ishida. He arrives with Inoue and Rukia.
Uryu: My power was poured into that arrow... You will no longer be able to see the future or heal that wound. This is.. payback for my mother.

it would've been better edited as a footnote instead of inline with the dialogue, but there's really no good way to do Kubo's weird furigana shtick. Do you even remember the Arrancar Arc? It was every other chapter new shit was being thrown in.

>Renji did so little that he doesn't even appear

Wait, what about Ishida and his almost literal silver bullet?

pg 10
Yhwach looks on in disbelief with his remaining eye which is no longer covered. In the same panel Ichigo is holding the handle of his broken bankai in his right hand and the hougyoku in his left.
Ichigo: You're right that it's the end... but I am not the one who will meet his end today.
pg 11
He puts the hougyoku to Yhwach's chest and yells.
Ichigo: What you took from me, I am taking it back! Yhwach!!
pg 12
Ichigo's hand goes into Yhwach's chest and he pulls out a large mass of blackness. Yhwach stumbles back while clutching his chest in agony.
pg 13
Yhwach looks up and sees Ichigo with the blackness as a black cape, thrown over his shoulder with the hougyoku in the same hand holding the cape.
pg 14
Ichigo: I understand why you need my power, Yhwach. I understand its nature now. Honestly, it's a frightening power. Even when I fought Aizen I could only barely grasp it.
But.. when I reached into the depths of your soul I saw it. That's right.. I.. "saw" it.
pg 15 & 16
Ichigo's eyes haven't changed. It's the typical resolved look. Broken panels of Masaki, Isshin, the Hollow and Ichigo in FGT form. Tensa Zangetsu, Zangetsu and lastly Yhwach himself.
Ichigo: So frightening that even Zangetsu wouldn't tell me about it. No.. Zangetsu is not the true name. You want to destroy Soul Society with my power, but Yhwach.. I won't let you do that.
pg 17
Ichigo brings the handle of zangetsu up and takes his bankai stance. The cape wraps itself around his arm and the handle.
Ichigo & The Hollow & Old man Zangetsu in unison: RETURN ALL THINGS TO NOTHING AND SLAY GOD! MUGETSU!
(uses the kanji for kiri 斬, to cut, that is in Zangetsu's name for the slay part. so it could also be cut down god instead)
pg 18
A gigantic black pillar with four white prongs similar to a huge black and white Vollstandig rises up into the sky. Chapter ends.
Editor note: His True Power! Unleashed at last!!

When Ichigo fought Aizen, he was burning his cosmo, I mean his reiatsu, out all at once. It was probably a lot higher than his stable state against Yhwach.

I guess they didn't need it.

see

Ishida will shoot himself for being such a useless nigga.

you know considering his powers it might actually be easier for him to shoot himself then swap damage with Yhwach than to try and actually land a direct hit.

IT'S BECAUSE HE SEES HIS OWN DEFEAT

>Best OTP

and then of course there was all of the resurreccion

If we get another guidebook focusing on the Quincy arc, will we finally be told what the K and the N stood for?

Tragic.

Yeah, but I remember Ichigo arriving to the palace to fight Yhwach before getting BTFO the first time and Yhwach stating (Ichigo was still only in Shikai at this time, not even hollow mask v3) that he had recognized his true power and had reattained his powers from when he fought against Aizen. Is that not stating that current Shikai Ichigo = Dangai Ichigo? I just don't see how he could go farther than his current Bankai

>Aizen on the floor in a bad condition speaks.
>Aizen: Kurosaki Ichigo, hurry and take my hougyoku. Take it and use it while Yhwach is still down.
>Aizen pulls off the hougyoku and tries to give it to Ichigo.
>pg 3
>Aizen: Right now you are the only one who can stop Yhwach.
>Ichigo: Why do you want me to take it? Won't you die if you lose the hougyoku now!?
>Ichigo looking at Aizen with a blank expression.
>pg 4
>Aizen: What's with those eyes, are you pitying me? How pointless. Hurry and take it, there is no time! Take it and break the chains of heaven that have bind us, Ichigo!

>Take it and break the chains of heaven that have bind us, Ichigo!
>Ichigo

DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE KUBO! JUST WHEN HE CALLED HIM LIKE THAT!

>Gold Lion General
>Lioness
Pls stop

Fuck. That sounds hype as hell.

Better spoilers that read more like Kubo and less like fanfiction:
- Yhwach changes the future to one where he doesn't die and survives Ichigo's attack
- Kira shows up and attacks Yhwach, but he just blows him away
- Uryu shows up and uses the arrow
- A ton of other characters show up (Harribel, Nel, Shunsui, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Shinji, Urahara, Don Panini)
- Urahara and Aizen tell Ichigo to take the Hogyoku and fuse Tensa Zangetsu with some other shit that I can't translate

I don't remember Yhwach saying that Ichigo had attained the same powers that he had against Aizen specifically.

>Fornicarás
>To fornicate
It's actually "You will fornicate". I have no idea what Kubo was thinking.

Those sound like they were taken straight from fanfiction.net

Kubo's a pervert. Szayeloporro's release was done by deep-throating his own sword (with a hilt surrounded by balls) and releasing a spray of jizz that reproduced with everyone he slathered. Also he made little baby voodoo versions of them, and finally literally impregnated Nemu.

His pregnancy-related ability.

The obvious way to handle it is to rework the sentence to fit the meaning and the reading like:

"The blood armor needs to be adjusted. I will have to suggest that the Blut be strengthened to His Majesty."

His hollow hole is also on the tip of his penis.

GOTTA BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION

(You)

I meant Kubo should stop, you buttobliterated fag. Taking random spanish words when you' obviously want to say something else is just stupid.

>when you' obviously want to say something else
are you retarded?

Giving me free (You) won't change the meaning of the jap equivalent of Blut.

That's the exact reason why Blut shouldn't be used the way it is. But hey, more power to Viz!

Do you think Kubo had planned for Sasakibe to have a Bankai at this point?

Such a fucking jobber.

Since when is Gold Lion General the same as lioness?

Should they just change what Kubo wrote as a main power? That's retarded. I don't see you being mad at MS for using Blut as well, shil.

Highly unlikely. I doubt that he had planned for Ikkaku to habve Bankai at this point.

Having Ichigo deal with Sasakibe so easily does stand out as a major power level glitch. More recently, Byakuya admitted that it was difficult for him to handle Hisagi armed with Senbonzakura and himself unarmed without killing him, although I don't see why he couldn't have tried Bakudou.

(You)

He uses the spanish for purely phonetic and thematic appeal points. All his naming works like that, one half name and one half title. He wouldn't just make their name a full sentence in Spanish, and he wouldn't make it a perfectly generic one word description. That's the whole point. He doesn't "obviously want to say something else" he wants to say both, and he does just that.

So you really have no point.

>Since when is Gold Lion General the same as lioness?
since when was it supposed to be?

Can Viz shills just fuck off?

You first, NS shill. Everything you said was proven wrong.

IIRC Zangetsu was releasing lots of his Shinigami reiatsu in Shikai during SS which is why he performed such feats like defeating Kenpachi and no diff'ing 3 lieutenants.

I'm not one to defend Viz for damn near anything but are you actually defending mangastream in this?

lines on right are thicc

Remember me?

>Highly unlikely. I doubt that he had planned for Ikkaku to have Bankai at this point.
I'm still bummed that in the end Ikkaku didn't use his Bankai publicly for the sake of Soul Society, thus showing his character development that was set up by Iba in the FKT arc. Followed of course by Yumichika using his true Shikai in public.

How can anyone unironically defend niggastream?

Please stop responding to the Mangastreamcocksucker. It derails the thread.

Poor guy wanted to be British so badly, but was stuck in an afterlife populated solely by Japanese feudalists

>I'm still bummed that in the end Ikkaku didn't use his Bankai publicly for the sake of Soul Society, thus showing his character development that was set up by Iba in the FKT arc.

He apparently went to the 12th division to have it repaired by Akon and Mayuri knew about it, so it is no longer a secret to only Ikkaku and Yumichika (and Keigo?).

As long as niggerstream is the superior translation, yes.

You can't shill for something that's free.

By being an educated person that doesn't parrot his ignorance all over others

Kill yourself

Ikkaku's Bankai sucked, then it broke and since it can't ever be properly fixed it now sucks even more.

I bet you're this faggot from NS aren't you?

>niggastream doesn't translate Blut at all and you critisized Viz for not translating it though that was a lie
>niggastream makes up dialog while Viz localises at worst
>hurr durr ns is better
Please fuck off

ICHIGO HAD THE ALMIGHTY ALL ALONG

>You can't shill for something that's free.
>implying niggastream doesn't make revenue off of ads and hits from tons of users
Nope, you're still a shill.
>niggerstream is the superior translation
>By being an educated person

>the superior translation
let me know the moment they start doing actual translations and not adlibs then

His own fault for fighting his way into being a servant to most traditional man of them all.

>>Ichigo: Why do you want me to take it? Won't you die if you lose the hougyoku now!?
It would be extremely painful

you guys really are autistic lol, mangastreams translations aren't inaccurate, you guys are really getting pissed at some slang/curse words in a manga

Dang that Prostyle fellow has the Eiffel Tower up his ass.

>niggerstream is the superior translation
PFFTHAHAHA

>unironically thinking Mangastream > Viz
Enough

>let me know the moment they start doing actual translations and not ebonics then
FTFY

Their own disclaimer says that the professional translations are much better.

>he posted it again

That's hilarious. I might be thinking of re-reading Souma, Mangastream Edition, just for some good laughs.

>People ITT assume only black people talk like Mangastream again.

;_;