OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Tablet what are you doing
Tablet no

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
nytimes.com/2017/04/22/opinion/reclaiming-jew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler did nothing wrong

Are we not gonna talk about how sudden this was just a week after Roger Stone publicly called John Podesta a child fucker?

Shut it down and meet me in my hotel suite. Wear something pretty.

no, I guess not

Is this real? Did I hit my head?

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
It's real

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>the goyim know

He isnt wrong... yet somehow still alive.

But the writer is jewish

Its okay when Jews do it. Just look at the running of the Jew in the movie Borat. Its okay if a Jew does it.

goyim is a word for red pilled people, if they want to suggest that jews hate whites, they'd be better using Gentile. everyone knows what a gentile is, and there is no arguing it

Jews can be some of the biggest anti-Semites sometimes, in my experience anyways.

Anyone can provide a basic gestalt on this ugly kike and why there are threads?

sorry been busy to check the news lately

"COMMENTING CHARGES
Daily rate: $2
Monthly rate: $18
Yearly rate: $180"

Oy vey that's a lotta shekels!

goyim know

tablet says weinstein is somehow a victim of non-jew america and did all he did because growing up as a jew told him he will always be at a disadvantage vis a vis the goyim, and when by some total coincidence he became powerful, he did not know what to do with his power. author claims this based on his own private fact that 'all' victims were non-jews, then just mentions the jewish ones. the entire article is a subtle attempt to capitalize on the fall of weinstein by grabbing a few persecution points for jews.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

Fortunately we can comment on their articles on Sup Forums for free
we can even call them kikes

Also from (((Mark Oppenheimer))):
nytimes.com/2017/04/22/opinion/reclaiming-jew.html

From His bio:
"I am most proud to be one of the only writers ever to contribute to both The Christian Century magazine and Playboy."

They really can't help themselves. These are such peculiar, destructive people. I don't think we'll even need ovens this time if we can just get them to eat one another.

Comp these nuts, eric.