Niggers are about to get BENCHED Sup Forums

Niggers are about to get BENCHED Sup Forums

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvoqkZwDfkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reasonably comfy.

Thrilled

These stupid monkeys need to learn not to disrespect a system that favors them.

>Get free money from government
>Get everything you ask for through government
>Be completely favored in all aspects of legislation
>"But muh police brutality! The white man hate us!'

These people have no rational thought in their bodies

Serves 'em right. Actions have consequences, who knew?

Awesome. But I still hope the NFL dies a painful death

>forcing them to bend the knee by punishing them for bending the knee

This makes me happy.

Feels good mang.

Too late Jerry. Fucking faggot.

Kneegroes
Kneegers
KNEE WUZ KANGZ

fuck whypeple you racist fucking crackers I will rape all yo wives

>Go back to watching niggerball, goyim.
>It's okay. They are saying good things about ZOG again.
>Watch it with your family, goyim. Especially your daughters, goyim.

Why would Jerry Jones take a knee with them one week and then sit them the next?

Or was that knee for the people who lost their lives in Las Vegas?

Forcing them to kneel for an entire game would be amazing. My parents used to do this to me when I was a little shit, I think its appropriate.

I got you.

Thanks for the contrived, token gesture, Jerry

Too little too late

Idiots.

John Podesta and George Soros walk free and you are worried about what dumbass jocks do...

No Cowboys have ever keeled during the National Anthem

You can try, but my money is on my wife putting 5 in you before you tremor weenie even gets close.

You dont even have enough money to cross the border, how do you expect getting to leafland?

Kek
Dude, I'm fucking gay.

Dumb nigger. Get off a board of non niggers you cuck

fuck that slut will put 10 inches in her and that bitch wont walk for weeks yo fucking cumstain

The amount of shekels he lost was to great. You know money matters more to him than standing (or kneeling in this case) for what he believes in.

>Cowboys 2-3
>Eagles 4-1

He ain't benching shit if he wants to win the division.

Lol ya right, fuck Jerry Jones and Trump. When did being a conservative mean wasting money, big government, and bad business

Feel the same way about the rednecks in the south waving confederate flags

He better outta if he wants to make those Jersey sales mean something. The Brand cannot be besmirched.

Fucking this seriously. Anyone playing for a team in the NFL is fucking lucky to have a job that somehow earns them more money than the people they are disrespecting, who actually risk their lives to earn a living and protect this great country of yours.

Ungrateful pricks complaining about cops killing thugs.

>Why would Jerry Jones take a knee with them one week and then sit them the next?
Did you hear the boo's? He realized how hard he fucked up, trying to fix it

>Kneegroes

Japanese banter is the best.

>crypto nigger

omg you win the internet for the day, based gook.

Wasn't that faggot kneeling with them locking arms and all with his players? Why back peddle?

The "Nazis" you see on TV are Soros paid agitators. There was an ad on craigslist asking for actors with nazi gear to go stir shit up in charlottesville.

>well this will probably be alri-
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>oh shit

> black threatens rape
Imagine my shock.

nipponese bants on point

>How does this make you feel?
Isn't jerry jones the owner that kneeled with his team.

Seems like a person with no integrity but Americans will lap that shit up as usual judging from this thread

>samurai banter

I like it.

Everyone here is celebrating but they don't see the bigger picture

>Be black
>Dont participate in game
>Get paid what your contract agreed to anyway

and they win.

It's going after their ego. Sitting the entire game is humiliation, especially if you were a starter. The (((NFL))) isnt going to impose fines for it, so this is a pretty good step.

He's gonna put his seed in yo man's boihole

Woah there. Did you just post statistical data with a negative portrayal of a minority? Are you some kind of racist?

Not to mention how many of them are wife beaters and drunk drivers

>look at me, so progressive, kneeling down with my slaves for a photo
>*profits drop slightly*
>Merry, where's my whip at ?!

If money can turn white men into shit eating kikes imagine what it can do to a nigger's already inflated ego.

I don’t understand. I’m jehovah witness and never salute flag and never was a problem in school or sports. You can’t force people to salute flag. I’d sue if them

And the teams / the NFL lose. Good.

faggot sport anyway... literally dumbed down rugby, because americans wouldn't be able to understand it otherwise

kind of wish trump would lay off already but im glad its working out.

Jehovah's Witnesses confirmed for the niggers of religion

Hey at least its not soccer.

jerry jones has always seemed like a based man.

this makes me very happy. filthy disrespectful nigs.

I don't think he cares what they do, he just wants to crash the NFL. Some brought up how he was denied purchase of a team in the 80s.

They all probably have CTE anyway. Soon they'll be benched in life.

bruh, trump started his own fucking competing football league. signed big names out of college but ultimately failed, also hes never allowed to participate in the NFL because of it.

Soon every kneegroe will be BENCHED, players who want to play football will get to be on the field and football suddenly becomes interesting to watch again.

Everyone wins.

kek bless this /bench/

I would rather see them LYNCHED.

He allowed them to bend the knee before the national anthem, then they all stood up when it played.

warm feeling inside

jokes on you im never getting married

youtube.com/watch?v=zvoqkZwDfkY

But the players seem to think not playing or taking a fine is worth their protest.

isn't

Kek I want to see him do it again from the white house. The salt would be unending

Any context on that pic?

>Niggers get to avoid working and sit around while make mega bucks.

Can't you make them water boys instead?

>who actually risk their lives to earn a living and protect this great country of yours.
The last American soldiers who risked their lives to "protect" anyone other than the ruling class died (and lost) about 150 years ago.

I won't be surprised if you don't understand, but they legitimately thought that's what they were doing, which is just as good in my book