Be me

>be me
>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.

I hate this country with passion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6VsshQvt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was like you until I realized that my people are actually inferior failures.

Leave them alone, dude. They're good people. I bet you've never even heard of KNox Godoy.

>KNox Godoy.

what is it?

Knox Godoy.

At least your women are hot senpai :)

t. Turk

> Samouraïs had a great warrior culture but were a shitty army, same with WW2
> As any globalized country you are more advance in some fields you specialize in, even compare to the us (for exemple france and japan are world leaders in nuclear power, far above the US)
> You have a unique and long history, the US too since their people didn't just pop out 150 years ago but came from Europe and Africa
> Learning your own language is a nightmare, we have the same problème,that's why we suck at others
> Japan is very different from mainland Asia mostly because they never faced invasions like mongols

someone post the image

when you strip away a past that is best learned then left alone; we make a great team

This

>Japan is very advanced at technology and science
>America is far advanced at this field

because gooks just plagiarize everything and call it their own without actually learning. the white man has always been the best at forwarding science while the gooks just study what the white man already figured out.

Stop shitposting and mind your post, Marine, you aren't a nip no matter how much you LARP on Sup Forums. And stop drinking energy drinks, they are degenerate.

Japanese people think they're the best dancers, big nose having breathing up all the white man's air, and did I mention they stink?

Your women sure are fun to fuck though.

Japan has all the cool toys, video games, anime, and electronics that we all love to play. The food and hentai aren't that bad either.

>t. Chink

I wish we had Japanese refugees instead of these fucking guys, that's for sure.

>be retarded
>post blog on Sup Forums
>suck dicks
Sad!

It is though; For the Japanese.

I don't wanna talk for everyone, but I think what we, proud Nazis of Sup Forums, would like every race to be happy with themselves and to be supremacists of their own race.

Burger history education, everyone...

The ham sandwiches in Japan are far superior to the ham sandwiches found anywhere else on the planet. Japanese farmers raise pigs that have a more dense ham taste, and in the case of imported ham, Japanese buyers with centuries of ancient buying and selection skills, pick only the best pigs with ham taste. This select ham is then sliced and assembled by superior Japanese ham sandwich craftsmen who use only the finest Japanese ingredients. These ham sandwich craftsmen use the skills passed down to them by many generations ham sandwich craftsmen before them. They are trained in exclusive Japanese schools devoted to the art of the ham sandwich.

Go back where you come from
youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
t. non-German
you are 99% English country or what, spic? one buttcheek on fat mobile another buttcheek on Israel-made black dildo

>>They think they are different from other asians.
its the only place in the world with a mix of tibetian and korean DNA. china doesnt even have that which is crazy. the northern most island has the most tibetian DNA in japan.

its due to the migration phases . the tibetian dna was prehistory and the korean was more recent

Don't you have some okinawan women to rape, expat friend?

Thank God you are the minority, many Japanese overseas watch in disdain at your "nationalism" especially when the imperial empire was stopped dead by the Anzac forces. Congrats you fought for a sphere of influence yet some aussies in kokoda stopped your elite forces from reaching port Moresby in the opportune time.

You are a relic of the past.

Nationalist Japanese hate Japanese half borns
Thats how autistic the situation is.

t. Hamburg-Kanake
Imperial Japan was the enemy of the White Race, but if you DNA is not like pic related - you are not an Australian either. Infiltrator
t. Perth property owner
Every single healthy person on Earth openly or subconsiously hates mongrels.

> Germans literally ruining Europe for the 3rd time

You're an idiot, Japan is the best country on Earth, the only downside is you are gooks and not White, but you make up for it by being intelligent and cultured. I wish I could live in Japan as a NEET but idk if I could do so because I'd feel like a parasite on Japanese society. The only thing I'd have to offer is my superior White seed.

Japs are cool. Keel yourseelf neeger.

>Germany started the WWI
>London didn't declare the WWII "over Poland" to later just hand it over to Stalin
>Europe wasn't enriched with subhumans and foreigners before Merkel (Polish-Jew mutt)
The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

Give Japan credit. It is highly creative, much more creative than other asian cultures (Koreans are second), and can create "just as good" copies of white things. They make great whiskey, guns, and electronics. They are close to us. Saying we are superior is insulting. I think we should be friends.

Gaijin are trash in Japan. Most english speaking fags are poor teachers, jumping from one gig to the next, while living off a low class jap girl. After a few years they all end up hating japan but unable to leave.

Cheer up Jap. You produce more science than any country besides America. Second in the world is still pretty good.

I can't think of one really well known or great japanese gun on the market right now. Also, Koreans make better movies and are the favorite animators of Japanese studios. I have heard they make OK scotch whiskey, but that's only one brand.

>I can't think of one really well known or great japanese gun on the market right now.

They make Weatherby's economy guns (still not cheap), which are dead accurate, and Winchester's cowboy rifles (top of the line).

typical eternal anglo post

>produce more science

I think I got a brain tumor just from reading that

>for exemple france and japan are world leaders in nuclear power, far above the US
And really, after Fukushima that's really a great thing the japs should be proud of

HAM

HAM = GOD

I can confirm Japs have ++respect in germany.
They are like premium asians, always welcome here. Also great culture and strong ally in WW2

The world is addicted to the Japanese science production, they have whole factories dedicated to the production of the purist science known to man kind.
Japan produces over a third of the worlds science,alone

>proxyweeb again

>2 posts by this ID

Mods ban this faggot

>pure japanese teak-barrel aged science

No shame in not being first
Youre much better than most of europe

>strong ally in WW2
You mean the "ally" that brought the US into war, thus causing them to fight against your country?

>be me
I thank god I'm not you
Every nationalist thinks that, a patriot knows what needs to be improved
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
They weren't really, they were like paying users in a free2play MMO vs peasants
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
The US dropped the nuke for their sake, not yours, even completely surround Japanese morale was higher that the Allies' and they'd lose a lot more troops, your whole country was sacrificed because americucks had no fucking honor whatsoever
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
America brought every enemy scientist they could into america or stole their research (Unit 731 in Japan for example)
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
Nigga you delusional
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
Since when is knowledge of English a mark of education? They don't use that in PISA tests
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.
Have you heard of a phrase "Narcissism of small differences"

>I hate this country with passion.
People like you, and people like that in my country and any country for that matter, that hate their birthplace and idolize something else without wanting to better THEIR OWN HOMELAND need no to be shot, but hanged and quartered.

Unfortunately, america fell for that meme in the 60's

>he watches pewdiepie
degenerate

you don´t have to overtrump anyone in science or war to be a valued country. Just stay free of niggers and we will love you.

>there are people on this very website who think katana is superior to european swords

m8 in order to be valued you have to produce something valuable.

do you even molyneux?

>mfw there are people on this website who aren't weebs

m80 my grand father killed so many of you cunts and he is basically Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin . Japanese superiority is a meme

UMA

i know I say this every time you repost trash, but you should probably just end it

kid, you would hate your country no matter which one it was. the problem is yourself.
there is not much you can do now to change that. every way you can see is a dead end.
keep this knowledge in your heart, and you will have the ability to find your way back.

I didn´t say they doesn´t have to do something at all. They just don´t need to be a superpower or a stronghold of science or culture to be valued.
It´s important to be a functioning society, and without niggers, you are one.

How does speaking english equate to being educated? If anything it shows how good a country Japan is that you can be so lacking in english and still be a strong, first-world economy.

Same

Could be worse

Because,only the most intelligent people speak English of course
That was sarcasm Sweden

You're the Britian of Asia

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6VsshQvt4

Eh, I've been to many countries in Asia. Japan is by far the most superior.

>argue against hivemind peoples
Ants will always lose

Its not that bad gook.
You are comparing yourself to a country whose 1 state is triple your whole countries land.

Seriously though, you need to learn to speak that mother fucking english though.
I think asian tests for english and probably education in general is designed in a bad way.

Everything is right except
>Japan has more of a unique and long history than America
>Japanese are uneducated since they can't speak English (implying Americans can speak anything but English)
>Japan isnt different from other Asians despite having a very orderly, strict, and well functioning society compared to China and South Asia.

You are German, so.

Hitler just needed allies.
If Japan was Germany's neighbour Hitler would've tried genociding them along with the rest.

>t. english teacher

These Jap anons are always my favorite. I can only imagine what Tenda Spencer thought in his mind when he read them over the years.