I didn't except this.

Best route. Worst girl.

Worst route. Worst girl.

i hope Ufo doesn't fucked up kirei's scenes

Mind of Steel best route.

Ok route. Worst girl.

Best Route. Best Girls.

Best route, best girl.

Kotomine should have won and would have won if they did not spend so much time talking before starting to fight.

THIS

normal ending of HF was the best thing ever

Kirei best girl.

Out of all the 5 endings of the VN
Fate one and normal HF were the only good ones

True HF is retarded

HF>UBW>Fate
Rin>Saber>Sakura

Discuss

This

UBW True was good. UBW Good was Saber pandering. HF True was just too happy, and everything worked out too perfectly for the characters.

RN Last Episode was bullshit.

Patrician post.

True HF and Good UBW are the worst

Good taste, Rin is a miracle of the universe. I do like UBW a lot, and I think UBW had the best Shirou. But HF had some crazy shot go down, it was a wild ride

UBW was the worst route.
Fate was cool even though there was too much Saber pandering.
HF was the darkest and the edgiest, that is why I liked it.

I just can't stand Rin, she is such a bitch

Does the term GARcher bring back any memories?

Kotomine would have won if plot armor wasn't the thing who carries the show from A to Z

>everyone forgetting sparks liner high
come the FUCK on

Rin is the best

>HF
Best route. Worst girl.

Both UBW didnt bring anything to the reader.
One was "they lived happily and had lot of babies"
Other one was "they lived happily and had lot of babies + Saber"

HF True was more than just too happy, it was a forced happy ending who didnt make much sense.

Last episode was more fanservice for Saber-fan, I liked it, don't really see it as an ending though, more like a bonus, which was satifying for me after the whole true HF bullcrap.

>no Ilya route

HF is the Ilya route

Never really liked Rin when watching the anime because she acts like the typical tsundere which pisses everyone off. She seems less like an archetype in the vn however and I like her considerably more in it

>Rin is a better character in HF

Thoughts?

What happens in HF True makes perfect sense of you followed the infodumps, because they forshadowed it so much that it was obvious it was going to happen. It also was a nod to Kara no Kyoukai.

A gentleman of excellent taste, I see.

I want an Illya route T_T

Rin is at her worst in HF. Absolutely hateful bitch

true hf was muhhh true ending, too bullshit like almost all endings in Tsukihime

Normal HF was perfect in every way. Fate was good as well. For me it's most likely
HF Normal > Fate >> HF True = UBW True >> UBW Good

Entire Fate/sn is Illya's Visual Novel. She is way more precious than other girls. And if it's not enough, go for fate/ha and even kaleid.

>too bullshit like almost all endings in Tsukihime
Tsukihime's endings made perfect sense though, unless you mean the "good" endings.

nigga pls.

HF ending made perfect sense as well. It was just way too cringy, exactly like Tsukihime endings, especially shitmouto's ones.

>Hisui endings
>Bad

Nig, what are you smoking?

hey bud I didn't say a single thing about Hisui's endings. True one was perfect, good one was good.
Kohaku's one was OK, Arcueid's True and Good were fine, Ciel was trash and Shitmouto was trash. Period.

Would have put HF True in last but yeah, that's it.

^it was me, I wanted to add something

Also note that even though Hisui's good was good, it was still cringy bullshit thanks to the final asspull of killing the toxin. Same goes with Arcueid's good, goddamn GOOD ENDING AT ALL COSTS.
Hisui route was good as twist was great, but in general, it wasn't internally coherent and if it wasn't for the epilogue, it would be just meh.

Rin a best

>Shiki killing something that was foreshadowed earlier in the route, and throughout the course of the game
>asspull

This.

>We will never get a proper Illya route, and not that garbage Prisma full of secondaries only there for muh yuri
It made her into a joke character.

>Fate has a anime series
>UBW has a anime series and a movie
>Heaven's feel has a PV

Best route Best Girls

I hope they don't fuck up 9 lives. That's one of my favorite scenes in fiction.

Best route
Best girl

ez

Best girl and best route.

>I didn't except this.
How could you not expect that from the series that spawned GAR?

Who is this mysterious cutie?

Post Sakura and Shirou please

Heaven's Feel has the best scenes and it the worst scenes.

If UFO doesn't fuck it up we may have the best movie trilogy in history

>the best movie triology
>implying shaft won't deliever with Kizumonogatari

Haha

Such a comfy couple.

>Comfy

Did you even read HF?

This man understands.

Reminder that all heroines are great and having to hate either Rin or Sakura is just a meme that needs to die.

>is just a meme

Not really. During HF both Rin and Sakura show extremely unpleseant sides of their personality. I like them both but people who hate them have their reasons.

I don't hate Sakura just to hate, I genuinely dislike her.

Best route. Worst girl.

Best bad ends.

Did Shinji deserve it?

Shinji was really the best and most well written character in Fate. I think while most of the other characters were walking cliches, Shinji was actually believable and even empathetic. It's a shame he didn't play a larger roll, but if he had there's no doubt he would have overshadowed Shirou to become the protagonist of the series.

>T_T

>mfw the Makiris are so inbred that Shinji looks exactly like Zouken
>Kariya was the least insane one and he ends leaving aoi in a blank state forever