[HorribleSubs] Cheer Danshi!! - 04 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Cheer Danshi!! - 04 [720p].mkv
Thread for me and the other 4 anons still watching this

Make that 5

Let's go Cherry boys......I mean Breakers

Everyone dropped it after that girl showed up again.

Make that 6, started it yesterday and it's actually really good. We need more college anime.

I'm surprised they even bothered airing it

>We need more college anime
This

I was going to drop it last week, but I decided to see if this one was better because the last one was outsourced. It still looks quality as fuck, and I sort of am expecting them to re-use the routine in the opening for the actual competition.

It's a shame because I actually like most of the characters, but this adaption is horrible.

>it's actually really good.
N-no. I'm saying this as someone who enjoys fujosports, but I wouldn't call this anywhere close to good. Did you miss last week's awful slideshow?

>Did you miss last week's awful slideshow?
The animation was pretty bad, but I still really like the characters and their relationships. Also I'm a real sucker for the "let's do it" kind of show

>NTR gangbang

I didn't watch the episode yet. Did they fuck?

Why were their hair colors all different in the preview?

The rare anime that acknowledges the existence of hair dye.

It's comfy.

I love you, user.

What happened with their hair colours in the preview?

But it seems like they are getting him ready to be fucked by Kazuma.

So how gay is this, really?

Stop with this stupid meme.

Literal hair dye.

As gay as the fact that you're a namefag.

So is this actually good or like that free-running anime from a season ago?

I'm quite serious. All I keep hearing about it is that it's gay. I don't have time (not real interest) to watch this, but I am currious if it's high there on the homo-erotic pandering.

Main guy's best friend is in love with him and they fuck every night. No it's not gay.

Well, no, I don't expect it to be literally gay. But how much pandering is there?

Enough for fujos.

Literally none, it's an all-guy's show, but there's no homo scenes. Unless, you think a bunch of guy's hanging out is inherently gay.

According to Sup Forums, if there's at least 2 male characters who interact, it's fujoshit/homo.

It's a victim of one of those
>if it has two males or more, it's fujoshit
memes

There sure was a lot of kowashitai in this one.

So basically, the Free! effect. OK then.

No, I get it. People who've never been in a sports team have no idea who close team mates get sometimes. There's nothing gay about it.

Is it have female for me to self-insert?
I always want to self-insert as female in fujoshi anime

I believe not.

It is a bit gay.

Why? Females in fujoshi anime are acquaintances with the boys at best and maybe have one cast member that has a crush on them.

That was a good episode.

How will MC get over his fear of heights? it's not something you can just get rid of.

Also anyone else feel nauseous when they had to practice with a professional girls team?
Keep the fucking women out of this anime, makes my spine crawl.
I was expecting them to laugh and make fun of their team, glad that didn't happen.
Still I watched this for cute bros doing cheerleading, not fucking college girl normalfags who are probably all sexually active. Way to take me out of my comfort zone, girls are terrifying.

>the two guys declined that they were cherry boys
Really hope they meant with each other, because otherwise they can fuck off.
At least we know MC is pure with how awkward he is around girls who aren't his sister, plus Sugita and Fatty. Accelerator is probably staying pure for his husbando too.
Who knows about new guy because he's a pretty big fag, but the playboy duo are definitely impure.

>the "let's do it" kind of show
user, please, contain yourself.

Is it a fear of heights or a fear of being thrown?

It's really not as gay as I was expecting it to be. I think it's a nice, comfy show but I'll forget about it as soon as it's over.

I'm not gay though, really. really

>newgame yurishit reaction image
Get out.

Sorry user, I really like both shows.

There's this girl that shows up sometimes.