youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWISH QUESTION IS TRUE. ITS ALL TRUE

I find the faint rainbow cute

Can I get a Nothing Burger to go please

he gun get shoah'd

inb4 mossad takes him out just like they killed all the surviving nazis who could tell the truth that the holocaust was fake.

They're looking for the pot of gold

Julian no!

Bump

HOLY SHIT.

THE. GOYIM. KNOW.

EVERY DAY I SEE MORE OF THIS.

>HARVEY WEINSTEIN THE "JEWIEST" SOMETHING SOMETHING
>ISRAEL COLONIZED US FOREIGN POLICY

THE. GOYIM. KNOW.

Julian is a cocktease with the JQ

>Calling out ZOG
wew lad

>Real assange is dead
>His clone wants to take on the kikes
What a timeline

Why are you spreading that bs propaganda about kushner. You're a fucking shill.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT

what means jq?

What kind of skills will be required for holocaust 2? I'm looking for work

>Jewish media creates list of top 50 most influential Jews
>The Jews place Jared and Ivanka, who happen to the be the senior advisors to the President of the United States, at the top of the list
>You claim I am spreading propaganda

The people need to know what the Jews are thinking and apparently they think Jared and Ivanka are top Jewish assents. Really makes you think.

Jewish Question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_question

please just stop. He blocked the embassy move to Jerusalem. Can you please just stop.

Don't you mean Holocaust 1?

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT
IT
DOWN

It's not the JQ, you are mistaken

It's the ZQ, Zionist Question. The difference is non-trivial. JQ just blames "the Jews", and paints them as irredeemable in the Martin Luther fashion, with it's roots in Christian antisemitism, whereas ZQ separates a particular subgroup that is causing trouble POLICY-wise.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

DUR DUR

NEWS AT 11

Maybe one in a thousand Jews isn't a Zionist. Noam Chomsky for example.

>Julian Assange's dismembered body was found in a suitcase under two layers of concrete outside the Ecuadorian Embassy last night. Police do not suspect foul play at this stage and will not be answering questions about the reported two bullet wounds found in the back of his skull, which a future autopsy will likely rule as suicide.

>Can you please just stop.
I would love to not have to deal with this but unfortunately this is the reality.

The moment Jared and Ivanka stepped into their roles in the White House they became political fodder. It is just that simple.

When Jared and Ivanka take their asses back to NYC and exit the political scene you will see the likes of me fade into the distance... until the next ZOG handlers take their place.

Oh yeah sorry the first one wasn't cannon

It's Germany all over again!

The leftist Jews are represented all over media. The commies are back!

JEWLEAKS

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

you post the same shit over and over. fuck your hasbara bullshit.

Kek, u're winning shekels or just good goy points with this shit ?

That explains why there are so many potato niggers running banks as well.

Make no mistake.
Assange knows about the nose.

Aww do you think ivanka made Trump bomb syria by crying as well sweetie?

U r stupid.

JQ is about what to do with jews who are french, american, german, russian but jewish first and foremost and work for jewish interests while jewing everyone.

Zionism is a solution to the jq= kick out all jews to one country and they can be normal like anyone.

Problem= jews dont all go and continue to infiltrate and controp their host countries to help and enrich israel.

Solution= kill all jews.

>inb4 dead few days later by drone strike

She did it by sucking his dick.

Marx, On the Jewish Question = does the jew cease to become jewish when he is made a German ? (“Emancipation”)

No. The State is Christian (Goy) in essence, Being German is not possible if you are Jewish. So you will always be an antagonist of the state.

Jews will always be a problem because they work as a secret society and conspire to subvert and control whatever country they infect.

I just noticed something funny about that list. NONE of the extremely wealthy (((((lobbyists))))) like Adelson, Soros, Bloomberg, Saban, etc. are in it, they are arguably more influential than many of the jews on the list. Really makes the almonds fire up.

he chose a good time to do this, they're in panic regarding the weinstein case

F

>gal is more influential than the guy with his finger on the nuke button in israel
ok

Depends on what type of "influence" you are talking about.

For example, Gal Gadot is not very influential in politics or international affairs but she is shoved into the goys face as their "Wonder Women". She is presented as the goys Jewish idol/goddess for all the little goy boys to lust after.

It is not all about the money sources but also the hearts and minds.

Something that thinks the JQ is antisemitic probably won't understand anything you said.

Good point, but their priorities are still messed up.

the new CGI / AI Assange is actually /ourguy/
I like it

Is this free showers day?

>posting literally an anti-American/Israeli puppet.

Never change Sup Forums

>CNN
Thanks for correcting the record.

Imagine being this naive

>Point out Jews are turning on Jews for not calling out the dirty Jews
>Get called CTR
Good job.

Remember boys:
No camps this time.

Antisemitism is a rational reaction to the JQ, since Jews claim tobe Germans (civic nationalists) while all the time working for jewish success (ethno nationalists). Their particular style is grubby, dishonest, manipulative, and cowardly. Even Jews who appear to assimilate and become Germans never cease to be Jews first. A country with a sizeable jewish infection can never hope to join seriously together, so remains perpetually exposed and sick. It remains vulnerable at all levels.

Jews are the only minority to be so dangerous. You can have czechs or poles in Germany but they will not give you trouble like Jews. All countries therefore sought to expel their Jews and Germans had difficulty getting others to accept their jews — whom no one wanted.

I thought he was an an anti-israeli russian puppet.

Which is it?

look at the picture
they brought plastic wrapper for their jew hats

it is indeed free shower day
well spotted, Goebbles

He may post Russian documents. Be he's been known to turn down anti-Russia/china leaks. He loves to post anti-American or Israeli documents.

Dude needs to be assassinated. He can sit in his little embassy without worrying about retaliation form the united states.

And many sad losers on Sup Forums love this guy sadly. He's a traitor and the RIDF tends to idolize him like he's some kind of god or messiah come to save them from the mean ebil Americans and NATO.

That article was written by a sand nigger crying about islamophobia I wouldn't take that shit seriously

This one in the back of the head in the woods

Russians and Chinese are the only countries with the capability to release or hack documents without being BTFO by Uncle Sam.

>Be he's been known to turn down anti-Russia/china leaks.
does he even have access to any russian or chinese translators?

>Gideon Sa'ar
JUST

>He blocked the embassy move to Jerusalem
One that was not a US decision to make, why would the US be able to decide that?
Also notice how Trump said he was going to pull out of the Iran deal? Who the fuck do you think is behind?
The only people that benefit from that are Israel and Saudi Arabia so you tell me.

ITS THE US EMBASSY DUMBASS

France...
470.000 kikes.

No, but the leaks he gets are usually in English.

Both nations are eons behind in military capability compared to us. They only have nuclear weapons keeping us back.

>No, but the leaks he gets are usually in English.
do you have proof of this? if he's getting leaks in english from russian sources, it makes sense not to trust them.

>Gal is making all the goys fap to a Jewish idol and the hearts and minds bullshit
>Bibi is old news

Having millions of goys fap to a Jew is more powerful than nuclear weapons in these modern times.

What is the point of releasing anti-Russia or anti-China documengs? Oh no China is a dictatorship, breaking news user.

The Russians and Chinese are not hypocrites like US. It is objectively more newsworthy that allegedly free and human rights-fetishizing USA is a dictatorship run by brutal surveillance, black sites, torture, and a cabal of sociopathic deep state operatives.

We have yet to have a president who has the balls to stand up to Israel.

Nuclear weapons are not just any weapon, however.
Anyway, he has to seek support from them, same reason why Snowden went through China to Russia — Seal Team 6 would have killed him anywhere else. It does not prove he is a traitor.

You'll find maybe one-in-a-thousand who are not Zionist. I guarantee you however that they will still identify as Jewish and see themselves as separate from you and I. Zionist or not, if you see yourself as one of them you are part of the problem, and yes - you are irredeemable.

Judge Judy's pretty cool

>Implying theres a difference between the (((rootless international clique))) and (((zionists)))
i remember when i was this new

Obama attempted to stab Israel in the back on the way out but he failed.

They are not publicly zionists because other jews take care of business for israel. If things ever got sticky for Israel, these apparently apathetic jews would find themselves energized to defend the homeland. Similarly, all jews know that if shtf, israel is there for them.

>"Apatehtic" jews let other jews take care of business for Israel
Exactly. Like I said, if you identify as such, you seek to gain from any headway made on that front. When shit goes south they know all too well they will jump shit and run home. This is why you can't trust any of them.

Truth.

It's not colonization when you want it. Question is if everybody wanted it and i don't mean selected few in politics.

No, she's not. I couldn't stand that know it all, muh intuition, kike long before I was redpilled.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Define failed.
Dude couldn't do anything meaningful so he told Bibi to fuck off instead. I consider that a success compared to every single other president we've had

>If things ever got sticky for Israel, these apparently apathetic jews would find themselves energized to defend the homeland.

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=LMbHB8PnXA8

>Michael Scheuer
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
>youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w
>youtube.com/watch?v=uMczkQ3507w

show us your flag leaf

A jew is a jew is a jew

Nice try, kike

#notalljews
#Religionofsnippedcocks

BASED Scheuer. I need more of this.

You see how quickly Maher falls on the hackneyed propaganda lines “only democracy in the middle east”, lol 1) not true, israel is not a democracy if it is racist to non jews & democracy exists in Iran, Lebanon, Turkey & who gives a shit?

Scheuer’s brutal honesty beats the Jew.