What's your favorite consensual sex scene?

What's your favorite consensual sex scene?

None because sex are evil.

I plan on posting a pic here, but how SFW should the pic be?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The one you posted, OP.

Delet this

hownew.ru

>consensual

Magical negro teaching Guts the ways of love.

>>This domain is expired.

This

Don't you have some Hotels.com ads to film?

I know it's a meme most of the time, but missionary.

grifith does the exact same position as he once showed guts on a book
back when he was asking for the assasination job

Also, the panels the two sex scenes with Casca are nearly parallels

The biggest tragedy is that if Griffith had not been tortured and turned into a demon, he could've walked right up to Casca and said in front of Guts "Leave him for me, and I promise you will be my princess." Guts then could've gone on his way and we wouldn't have so many unnecessary characters dragging him down.

she's fucking cute

Come on user... Do you honestly think someone could cuck Guts in front of his face without world war 3 breaking out?

>Immense, out of this world pain from the brand
>Numb for being a nightmarish scenario and watching all of her friends being butchered and eaten alive
>Slashed and cut all over
>Penetrated by force
>Had a tongue forced into your mouth

Yup, that's consensual alright.

>Implying Griffith wanted Casca
>Implying Griffith didn't wants Guts

Is this the greatest love story ever told?

>Had a tongue forced into your mouth

forced...

why do you keep making this thread

Do you guys think Guts got a cuck hard on from the ordeal?

Getting hard while your waifu is fucked is an involuntary biological response anyway

Two possibilities:

1) Guts scoffs and walks away, because this is his best friend, not some random tavern patron.

2) He becomes the fucking eclipse, has to fight the band of the Hawks, and is bested again by Griffith in hand to hand combat.

Also, other than a few conversations and a fuck, Casca was just his commander. This relationship wasn't exactly Harry and Sally.

Fuck off Griffith.

I don't understand it. She clearly opens her mouth on page and in the film. As a matter of fact, I tried watching this blurry fuckfest to see if she is actually tonguing him back. I can't see shit though.

Just some good old fashioned virginity stealing.

He had to. The blood rushed to his dick so that he wouldn't bleed out from his arm.

movie isn't canon

I think I've seen a Casca rape thread every day for the past week now at least. Hes certainly determined.

>movie isn't canon

This passage is without personal interpretation contrary to the manga, but it's reality.
live with it

People have a hard time understanding the subtleties. Casca was conflicted between her attraction for Guts and her worship of Griffith. Femto could probably sense her desires. He wasn't trying to rape her, he was giving her what she think she wanted. Of course, she didn't want a purple demon cock.

When Slan refers to pleasure, she is speaking of Casca. Femto is obviously receiving no pleasure from what he is doing. Why does he stare at Guts intensely? He is letting Guts know that his is dominant. You cannot leave, none of you can. You all belong to me.

But Griffith was never a rapist. For him to suddenly rape a women he showed no interest in prior, doesn't make any sense nor does it further his goal of ruling a kingdom.

Why did Casca enjoy it though, bros? It's sad that she couldn't resist her physical desires.

>But Griffith was never a rapist. For him to suddenly rape a women he showed no interest in prior, doesn't make any sense nor does it further his goal of ruling a kingdom.

I think he wanted to prove a few things.

His body was emaciated and destroyed from torture. He had to overhear his comrades talking about sending him to live on a farm essentially while Guts and Casca led the band.

He was reborn from the eclipse, and wanted to show off how full of vitality he was. He was all:

>"Look, I have the strength to pleasure Casca in the ways she always wanted, LOOK GUTS, I'm better at this than you will ever be! She will never forget my dick, I will wash away the memory of your dick from her!"

He wanted to show Guts that him winning Casca's heart meant absolutely nothing. Griffith was showing that at any time, whenever he wanted, he could of had Casca and done whatever he wished with her, because she wanted him most of all.

He is the Chad that your crush always liked but could never get with, but when she finally settles for you, he fucks her in front of you as a show of power.

>and is bested again by Griffith in hand to hand combat.
Did you miss the part where Guts surpassed Griffith as a fighter? You know, the part that led to the whole situation in the first place?

Dick feels good

He became a magical demon god. If he wasn't able to do something as simple as rape her while having it be the best fuck of her life he wouldn't be much of one.

What's this? Image search never works for manga panels.

Schierke will be raped soon. miura is a fucking crazy perv

Look ma, no hands!

Sakuranbo Syndrom's FFM threesome with an older office lady and a age regression loli

I hereby ask for sauce.

This one.

But in this scenario the Chad is fucking her because he really wants to fuck you and so he's doing some next level ntr shit to ensure the two of you never fuck again.