ESPN user here

ESPN user here.

Jemele Hill was suspended because she was explicitly warned to not stir up any further politic-based PR trouble for the network. She was told to delete her twitter but refused to do so.

There was also a backroom deal in play, where if Hill managed to keep her head down and let the previous controversy die down, ESPN would have given her a segment on the 11PM Sportcenter to pretty much rant about anything and everything she wanted to rant about next year (after football season ended). But she couldn't even honor that backroom bargain after agreeing to it.

As it stands, ESPN is in total meltdown mode, trying to keep advertisers and the NFL and Jerry Jones from all collectively turning against the network. Jones apparently is willing to play ball, but only because of PR reasons. NFL and advertisers on the other hand wanted Hill fired. Their theory being, that if they fire her, then the right and Trump will potentially back the fuck off them and take Hill's scalp as a trophy and forget all about the kneeling protests.

The network is also currently working on finding a way to fire Hill, since she's too radioactive to allow to stay on the air. ESPN fears that she will vindictively sue the network if fired and want any termination of her contract to be iron-clad in the event she lawyers up to get payback. As it stands, they want to try and time it so that they fire her after the Super Bowl. Mainly so any ratings dip backlash can be explained away as being the result of the usual ratings dip between the end of football season and before the start of start of the NCAA tournament.

>>Continued

Furthermore, there is the fact that ESPN has realized point blank that they fucked up firing/muzzling their conservative hosts while allowing the more liberal ones to yap on and on. Several high profiled (and most important, white) retired conservative athletes have been approached about being signed to ESPN, come 2018. The idea being had, is that the main channel will stay SJW hell, but retool ESPN2 to be more or less conservative centric. Create several conservative leaning talking head shows to run opposite the usual suspects (the 4PM-6PM block), which will have much laxer rules in terms of allowing them to talk politics. And for ESPN2 to run a highlight only not-Sportcenter show at 6PM opposite Hill and Smith's Sportcenter; one that will be given a major push for the sake of giving disgruntled fans what they want, with an eye towards seeing if it would draw better ratings than Smith and Hill's SJW heavy show.

In short, expect ESPN2 to become a containment channel for conservatives while ESPN the flagship continues to go downhill.

Sounds like a dumb ass idea user.

Is Hannah Storm a nympho?

Don't give a fuck. Never watching again and hope you ALL lose your fucking jobs.

Also ESPN telling her to delete her twitter account is fake news. Do you mean delete the specific tweet?

Unironically this fuck the nigger felon league and ESPN

She looks like she loves to fuck.

>espn becomes Sup Forums

BAMP STOCK

you people fucked with the circus? why in the world would you fuck with the circus? its good timing though we need peo0ples eyes on politics right now more than ever.

Roger Goodell and the rest of those kikes are retards.

Burn the coal..

regardless if any of this shit is true or not, Jemele Hill's job is highly vulnerable right now, and she can't stop saying retarded shit on twitter. her suspension leaves open a two week window to trigger her into actual unemployment.

So if I'm to accept everything you're saying here at face value they're trying to have their cake and eat it to? They have no intention of stopping the cultural marxism running through ESPN, but plan to create a conservative containment channel in hopes of smoothing things over. Do I have this correctly?

Lets burn the whole thing down either way.

Daily reminder that it is never going to be okay to go back to watching professional sports and television like you're a good little goy. The people running these networks need to be killed.

NFL Must Die
Kill The Beast

I've always had the distinct impression that she's a nympho, call it a hunch
>checked

>Jemele Hill
do people even watch female correspondents? they always feel tacked on.

She was warned. It's her job. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Being a cuntfag.

Fuck all of you.

Fuck sports there are real issues that need fixing in the world you fucking dumbass loser.

I don't care but I hope that smug race baiting she-ape gets her comeuppance.

just report the sports jemele

Sports broadcasting is at a crossroads.

There are people who want to bring politics into the conversation. Then there are the civil reasonable people who want to actually discuss sports.

>Lets burn the whole thing down either way.
This.

I just love how both sides are calling for an NFL boycott for opposite reasons. They just can't win hahahah

ESPN, like the NFL, would dearly love more support from females, for the shekel boost that comes from higher ratings. hence, the never ending pandering towards bitches that will only end up totally ruining whatever they touch, like always.

i agree, and since she's decided to be a cuntbag, it seems only right that she gets all the help she needs on her outrage platform of choice; twitter.

What's all this about now?

I don't know about you but I love watching Erin Andrews

through a peephole

I hope every single person at ESPN never finds a job ever again when the network goes under. Abhorrent, disgusting network helping to further divide the country, and everyone working at the network should be ashamed of themselves.

She's a nice lady but one of those soccer moms that constantly talks about her kids.

A lot of people at ESPN dropped their masks when Obama got elected. It was a slow and steady thing, but liberals at the network truly bought into the meme that there would never be another Republican President, just permanent liberal super majorities and a never-ending line of Democrat Presidents.

And as such, the network got co-opted into becoming a propaganda machine for said vision of the future

But suburban rural retards are the ones who watch ESPN.

Larp. You said they want to fire Hill, they'd have to fire her cohost, whos sitting out while shes suspended and publicy said he wont do the show without her.

>nympho

Reminder that hitting leftists in their pockets is the fastest way to destroy them.

Media being liars/propagandists? Sue the fuckers. Soros can't cover their losses forever.

who cares, he sucks and he's obviously a moron as well

Jemele Hill, token female negro employee at ESPN, called Trump a white supremacist on twitter a little while back. ESPN dealt her a slap on the wrist, ignoring calls for her termination. yesterday, she called for a sponsor boycott of the Dallas Cowboys, because owner Jerry Jones forced his unruly negroid ball handlers to stand for the national anthem. Jemele Hill didn't seem to realize that those same sponsors also sponsor ESPN, and for this severe transgression against shekelkind, she was suspended for two weeks.

Did Britt McHenry get BLACKED?

>delete her twitter
delet ur acct

How does it feel being on the sinking ship? Are the walls closing in? Does the air feel stagnant?

lolno, those would all be Trump voters who don't give a single fuck about being force fed left wing politics while trying to watch sports

ESPN will be nothing more than another home decorating/refurbishing channel soon.

Good fucking luck with that Trump supporters have long memories and those that are woke have every reason to not fall for the sports jew ever good.

Gonna be good watching ESPN burn.

AT&T to be specific. Pretty sure their logo is on the side of Jerry World. Some nigger bitch will not come between Jerry and his money.

The only reason they allow her to talk at all is because Nike want to sell more sneakers to black people who sympathize with her violent message.

>Calls for a boycott of her own sponsors.

Has there ever been a situation where somebody did this and WASN'T immediately fired?

>allowing them to talk politics
How about instead of giving equal time to differing political opinions, ESPN simply knocks that stupid shit off and just fires anyone who can't shut the fuck up about politics and simply discuss fucking sports. If memory serves sports news coverage is the reason that anyone ever watched ESPN to begin with.

Yes, though there are some side advantages:

1. It lets ESPN continue to justify the existence of ESPN2, which no one really likes or even watches anymore. There has been talk recently about shutting down ESPN2 to buy the network time/money but reworking it into a conservative-centric network gives the channel another couple of years (potentially) to survive, before Disney pulls the plug on it.

2. If the conservative shows outdo their liberal counterparts (especially the Hill/Smith Sportscenter) in the ratings, we MIGHT be able to justify moving them to the flagship and bringing the SJW experiment to an end. In general, TPTB don't expect the planned conservative shows to make a dent in the ratings; just exist to quarentine the "problematic" parts of the viewership base. And in the case of highlights only not-SC, serve as something to point at to justify the Hill/Smith SC and the SJ direction of SC in general. Basically saying "we gave the sports nerds a highlights heavy news show and it gets lower ratings than our politically woke Sportscenter proper!!" to justify the continued downward spiral. However, some of us do hope that we can potentially move the more successful shows over to the flagship, ratings willing.

>Has there ever been a situation where somebody did this and WASN'T immediately fired?

at least this one, she's only suspended. of course, she's now got two weeks to sit around and make all the tweets she wants, and given her track record, she's likely going to spout off some similarly ignorant shit to make her situation even worse.

If CNN could drop below Nick at Night for ratings after all of their horrendous bullshit, take a wild guess where ESPN will be not only after this fuckup, but after niggerball players keep kneeling.
America's ready to tune into battling robots and Ninja Warrior at this stage.

>Ninja Warrior at this stage.
The American version sucks. Bring back Sasuke.

If this is true, my prediction was totally wrong. I figured that ESPN2 would become an eSports channel.

Liquor helps with the despair.

The suits have dirt on Smith. They let him throw his temper tantrums but if he ever tries anything major, he'll find his personal life and some sordid shit that he's done, leaked to one or more of the gossip sites.

Smith is a closet homo, right?

ESPN can't even do a college football morning show on saturday without making me feel guilty for being a white able bodied middle class man when Tom Rinaldi spews his faggot shit all over the TV.

So I expect them to fuck this up too.

Tell us anything you can about ESPN pls. This is bigger to me than the hollywood shit. Give us a list of shit about ESPN

>forget all about the kneeling protests.
Not bloody likely. Pence's walkout shows that the administration is fucking MILKING the lefty butthurt, and it's turning America against the sport that's been on the verge of pussification for years.

The NFL made their choice years ago when they decided to associate gridiron football with everything that was good and wholesome about the United States. Allowing it to become a political weapon to criticize that which it was supposed to stand for was the biggest fuck you to actual (read: white) Americans they could possibly have pulled off. Some chump negress at a Disney owned SJW far-leftist propaganda outlet losing her cute little job (only to be bailed out by her golden parachute job somewhere else now that she has racist cred, no doubt) is not going to fool anyone.

>he doesn't know that SportsNation was founded on just putting Sup Forums on cable, to the point that every fucking poll they ever ran was rigged by trolls.

>we MIGHT be able to justify moving them to the flagship and bringing the SJW experiment to an end.
Not bloodly likely. You should read a book sometime. The reason SJWs are on television is ideological, not profit based. The execs couldn't give a fuck about their bottom line so long as they continue to promulgate their message. This, they call progress. This they call justice.

Seriously. I remember the comfy feels of falling asleep on the couch to Sports Center every once in a while. Just some guy giving play-by-play and some bants over a highlight reel or rattling off some stats. Now it's all piety and virtue signaling non-stop. Just constant condescending to the working class by a bunch of spoiled metropolitans.

thats not true urban retards aka niggers also watch sportsball

Orrrrrrr they could go the other extreme and allow their anchors to use words like shitlord and cumskin and nigger when describing plays.

She isnt getting fired LARP boi, Disneys king Jew said he was personally defending her because fuck trump and fuck white people

>fat Americans watch sweaty rich niggers throw balls around
>occassionally glance over at the white cheerleaders and say to themselves "god I wish that were me"
Nigger faggot league is for gay cucks

She was suspended for telling people to essentially boycott her own employer since they televise NFL games. What a fucking moron.

congratulations, you just aptly described the remnants of ESPN's once vast audience.

So much this. Even 2 years ago when I was in the Marine Corps still, the SOP was no ESPN on any tvs, period. Any other channel was fine.

which is why everything Disney must suffer, and ESPN would be a great start. race baiter supreme Al Sharpton is already leading the charge.

What exactly makes ESPN think employing race baiting SJW's like Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones is a good idea? Dont they know the average sports fan doesnt want to be preached to by some nigger about "police brutality"? Just fucking talk about the games

they assume their audience are a bunch of queer cucks that let their wives and daughters fuck niggers.
They are kinda right.

too bad the xfl isn't still around.

How about you talk about SPORTS you fucking morons. Your channel is trash and deserves to die.

too little; too late
>fuck Jameel. fuck Jamal. fuck Colin. fuck 'em all. they took a monster shit on the very people who made them an American pass time. the one place a guy could go to escape politics, bitching, moaning, groaning, complaining; and ESPN et al completely fucked it up. BURN!

dont associate my husbando with this shit

why is a sports network politicized is the real question

seriously what the fuck is with channels just dropping their original premises so theyhave to make a "2". actually idgaf because I never bought cable on my own and have been cable free since moving out of my parents @ 18, over 10 fucking years ago

>>>
they always bite the hand that feeds. A less compassionate race would have castrated them before they grew this big. Suppose that says something about the whites who wanted to make generations of slaves. castrate them next time

She still hasn't deleted the tweet calling for a boycott.

The delusion ITT is incredible lol. You're not winning the "culture war." You never were. You never will. You were never a majority. You were never even a majority among whites. Leave. Go watch something else. Nobody fuckin cares. NFL continues its post 2009 ratings slide from concussion gate and "pussification" and it's a culture war achievement lmfao. Not even kaeps first kneel barely harmed their ratings. And all of this actually brought me, the avg sports watcher, back to the NFL lol. I'm excited to watch the chiefs do big things this year finally.
Maimi fans stop watching a shit team, OMG THE RATINGS ARE SLIDING lmfao!! Sunday night football drops from a 2 year high bc of two shit teams, HAHA NIGGERS BTFO. Get real. Thursday night football, that's right, THURSDAY night fuckin football just saw a 2 week increase. Every single game still shatters every other shows viewership, still, by factors of 3 and 4. So leave lol. They won't miss ya. Go jerk off in an american flag and cry about it. All talk too. I sat and listened to my family complain about it bc suddenly trump has an opinion on it again, before a sunday get together, walk inside, all three tvs playing the packers game. Hilarious
Tldr yous guys are fuckin retarded, espn is going nowhere, and you're not winning a "culture war"

DONT
SHIT
WHERE
YOU
EAT

Why the fuck is that so hard to understand, ESPN?

See? Now your channel dies.
How much did you pay the NFL?
>$15.3 B-B-B-Billion??
Yeah, good luck.

The ratings are dropping mr Goodell.
Tick tock roger.

THE NFL IS WATCHED MOSTLY BY WHITE MALE CONSERVATIVES YOU FUCKING MORONS.
NOW OT GOES DOWN THE SHITTER.
We are in control.

>6PM Bitch and Smith blab fest
versus
>ACTUAL FUCKING FOOTBALL

kys loiq

>trisomy 21 victim brags about wasting time watching hand ball players in heavy padding

Nice pasta at least.

checked and checkem

Still, dropping still, was the point. Based on weekly results from last year. Some nights they're higher than those numbers. And still, once again, shattering viewership across the board

Goddamn I'd forgotten about that. Her body is absolutely perfect

>my uncle works at Nintendo
Sure thing

they just changed the rating system right before the protest so they could claim this. They are now accounting streams into it. they changed it a few days before the protest

fag

The protest started in 2013. And you bring up a good point. Loss in rating to streaming. Thanks, so take that into account and its barely a drop in the bucket

Bob Iger head of disney wants to be president. He will be running on the Dem ticket. He won't fire this woman because black vote is critical in dem primaries.

She will be back on the air in 2 weeks. ESPN will stay left for this very reason. Every egomaniac billionaire and CEO is going to be setting up for Democrat Primaries in 2020, which means black voters.

Zuckerberg, Iger, Starbucks CEO, etc are all lining up.

Go to bed jemele.

we should back the sheboon in this. STAND BOY

Not one football fan i know i watching this year. U insane? Thr ratings are down 30 percent. Its shit.

I feel the same user, it's fucking sports. I don't want to hear about politics at all. these idiots will never understand that though, so ESPN really deserves to die.