WHY AREN'T YOU PREPARING FOR THE RACE WAR? WE HAVE TO MAKE SACRIFICES TO WIN. START INJECTING TREN

WHY AREN'T YOU PREPARING FOR THE RACE WAR? WE HAVE TO MAKE SACRIFICES TO WIN. START INJECTING TREN.

Tren doesnt make you big you inbred dimwit. Do test

Roids are not a good war drug. Not at all. Its always been amphetamines and opiates. Roids are not going to help you in warfare. Otherwise the u.s. military would be using them. Roids will fuck up your endrocrine system and while it may improve your strength it dont matter. Brains are what thrive in modern warfare not braun.

how the fuck do you even get that stuff

most SF are on gear tho

>us military would be using them

I can tell you are unfamiliar with this subject.

>he doesnt know

Special forces dont use gear that would fuck them up. You have to keep using the shit and once your off you need drugs to get your endocrine system functioning normally and this all ends up costing a fuck ton of money. Your life expectancy is about 20 to 40 years less unless your like arnold or ferrigno and only use for short 6 week periods of time. Roids suck for war only useful for winning olympics or for modeling or hollywood actors. And long term they arent reliable. The military is not going to airdrop hormone replacement drugs on the special forces in the battlefield. This is why we dont have diabetics behind enemy lines. Even though you can be perfectly healthy as a diabetic

What is implantable TRT pellets that last 6 months?

please kys

The pace of degeneracy is strong user. We will have our first obese mentally ill PTSD disabled mexican female special ops commander soon.

I dont wanna go bald earlier than I may have to. Also I'm 20 and don't want to permanently fuck my hormones.

>needing tren and bullshit
>not having enough Neanderthal DNA you put on muscle like normies put on an extra sweater
If you need steroids and bullshit to gain mass you're functionally a nigger, and your shit needs to be b& because you're a subhuman.

Don't start till 25 then and a good PCT program will restore full endocrine production

>perfectly healthy as a diabetic
fucking die without constant medicine
perfectly healthy
ok.jpg

This person has literally no idea what he's talking about, or this is a master troll.

Hopefully by 25 I'll be much stronger without roids if I continue my routine. Too bad the race war will have begun by then.

DNM

>he doesn't eat field MRE's

You could try to lower your Test by eating alot of soy then go to a doctor to get TRT and pharmacy grade test and ai to avoid almost all negative side affects while still making 2x gainz

Might be one of the autismo natties from /fit/

You dont know what your talking about bitch go shoot up your roids.

lol du må være tilbakestående som sier noe sånt :p

yea i took fentanyl and meth once and goddamn i felt like i could fight for extending the lebensraum.

Instead of wasting money and time why don't you rich faggots help poor whites?

Oh that's right because it's not really about race, is it? "Race" is just a tool to fool poor whites into believing that you are fighting for them, richfags, when in sooth you're just fighting for yourselves while stepping over the dying bodies of poor and middle-class whites.

(you)

This guy's an idiot. (I wonder if he's related to Trump?)

aliexpress

Exactly how the u.s. soldiers felt in vietnam.

whatever works we need space marines with drip fentanyl and meth to wipe out the browns

is that why all you faggots complain about "white privilege"

Keep the brown women with huge asses alive though i like a nice dark nigress bed wench.

as long as they are sterilized

>using methlab quality questionable Chinese powder shit

>not making your own USDA certified pellet tren with superior sterility and a low cost at 200mg/ml in pure EO

Pleb

If thats the case then we will run out. Keep them in farms perhaps?

Soy doesn't lower your test retard, it just acts as estrogenic. If you want to lower your test, get really fat, never jerk off ever, and never do any exercise.

Can you not read faggot? All those millions your parents spent on your private school "didn' do nuffin" to teach you basic reading comprehension?

I said precisely that "white privilege" doesn't exist but that you rich guys are implanting this false belief into the minds of poor and middle class whites so that you can rob them blind while they think you're fighting for them.

>tfw no money 4 juice

t. Vegan

Test is cheap bro

They don't sell it in a Health Shop. Where do you guys get that stuff?

why would you get bigger for a war
just makes you a bigger target

?

harvest their eggs before we sterilize em. breed em in tubes

it's always either someone with no idea or someone who's roiding but desperately tries to hide it by openly advocating against it

Wouldn't a modern conventional large scale war be fought mostly by airstrikes and drones?

>No callus on hand
You know, if you're going to take tren, it may be a good idea to lift, too.

>implying any drug will make you stronger than a bullet to the face.

tren makes you more aggressive though