CODE FUCKING RED: ORIONS BELT

NOT A DRILL

LOOK HERE
>webmshare.com/play/0KMqd
Here's the full transcript. Two men can be heard speaking on this clip.

0:01 - (Guy 1)it's not that blinking light, no
0:09 - (Guy 1)there's one right [inaudible]
0:10 - (Guy 2)TWO SHOOTERS! TWO SHOOTERS!
0:11 - (Guy 1)and one of them is right there in that room

See next two pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKhN-rUAqoI
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TIMING BETWEEN PICS

00:00:03,404 - FIRE
00:00:03,453 - GONE

TIMING BETWEEN PICS

00:00:03,404
00:00:03,453

Jews.

Wow. someone turned of a light in a hotel room. Nice find OP

Also listen to the song he was playing when the shooting happen WEIRD lyrics !
youtube.com/watch?v=gKhN-rUAqoI

Maybe. It's 2017, gender is fluid.

Serious flow of new topics right now..

Bump this video is fishy

Comp'd because this is being slid hard af

interesting.
can someone stabilize the frames?

8ch pointed another one out. I think the camera is moving laterally more then so I haven't tried to catch a frame by frame

Side note: the timing in pics above is for FPS.. not rounds. They are consecutive frames and just shows that the camera is recording 20-22 FPS.

Ok, so I dismissed the multiple shooter theory after seeing all the "echos" explantions, but the bursts in this vid don't match up at all.

What the hell is in the top left corner?!

Bamp

The guitar on the live version I heard with the shooting sounds better than the weaker studio guitar.

YOU CAN'T MELT STEEL BURGERS IN 50 MILLISECONDS

I think the main point is that you can probably see the room on floor 32, hear the gunshots, but see no flares.

it is obvious from later on in the video that those two lights are not the guns. he only points high enough towards the beginning

only here does he point the camera high enough to see the room. you can hear the shooting at the same time. there are no muzzle flares in the entire video. no muzzle flares in any video anywhere. just blinking lights and camera flashes.

it is the oddest part of the mystery, in my opinion. shooting over 9 minutes, yet not a single camera caught a muzzle flare.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/

Who cares, fuck those dumb hillbilly bastards who got shot up

WAIT HOLY FUCK IS THIS IT?
>WAIT HOLY FUCK IS THIS IT?

Hey guys don't forget to check out the latest Rick and Morty threads

Bump.

Also, this murder/suicide is big .

Bunp

bump.

bump

I can't tell shit from the video but the audio definitely needs explanation. Either 2 shooters or the shooter's bullets transitioned from hitting shit that made no sound, to shit that made the exact same sound for each hit, and then back onto shit that made no sound... there was no transition, there was no variation as where the rounds landed went from near to far... Either the shooter changed targets so fast with such precise aim that it sounded like 2 distinctively different weapons, or there actually are 2 different weapons being fired at the same time.

You could PROVE this by lining this up on the time line in the other videos and figuring out where the shooter was firing at that moment.

If there is no logical explanation for why the shooters bullets made a different sound in those seconds then there were indeed 2 weapons being fired.

Bumpstock

Bump

Paddock used muzzle flash suppressors.

Which makes sense when you want to use tracer rounds. Kek.

Back of the head

2b honest, this guy has been spergin out shilling this video all day. i think its classic disinfo

>be fbi
>find video where dude says he sees two shooters
>fuckyea.gif
>guise 2 shooters
>glows

bump

A lone gunman?

Maybe that was what the tubing in the room was for? Seen on the floor in the room pics?

Pffft. THAT is only some OTHER Yank in USA shooting a gun. Happens all the time, I hear, so it proves nothing. (Y'all like your guns now, doncha?)

actually our niggers are the only ones with a gun problem :/. Fucking niggers were a mistake.

yee'haawww

>back of the head
Um, yeahhh, that seems a bit
I'm going to lean towards he shot his daughter in the back of the head, and then shot himself, and that article just got it wrong (accidentally on purpose for clickbait). His wife was at home, so I don't think there was any 3rd party shenanigans trying to cover up (or was there? dun dun DUNNN)

How is this the only comment talking about the importance of the audio in the clip? This is the only video i've seen where it sounds very much like 2 different firearms. With other videos there is a good argument for echo. It doesn't seem like an echo could be the cause of what we hear in this.

It sounds like someone further away is rattling off round after round and a second close firearm can be heard. 2 shooters?

Well, yeah. Of course we do, kike lover. The Jew fears the 2A.