Joe Rogan

I just started listening to him. Is he /ourguy/? Seems like he switches up his opinion depending on who he's interviewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqfkh4XnajE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called hiding your powerlevel newfag

Can't go all Kaioken x 1488 erryday when you're literally the most viewed late night talk show host on planet Earth

No, he plays the no-strong-opinion guy so he won't lose too much viewers

Fear factor was pretty degenerate tbqh

He is obviously a libertarian but he lets his meathead libtardation effect his objectivity.

Overall he is a good guy, but can be wrong and is easily swayed.

Plus he needs to get his guests talking for 2-3 hours at a time so he doesn't try to be too adversarial.

He's a sicilian chameleon. Fuck off kike.
He shapeshifts to fit his guests.

He's anti-racist and a libertarian

He rarely chooses a stance without it being quite broad and reasonable, while it works in his favor with his format-he gets to know other people but you hardly learn anything about him. Sure, he smokes weed, does roids, has a wife, kids, pets, a Porsche? A lot of the podcasts that he does are him and his comedian friends blowing each other.

Nice copypasta.

>sicilian chameleon

>Leftypol attempts to meme

>Critical miss!

Oddly familiar to when you met Baron Trump

Hes a libertarian centrist, who will always revert back to liberal talking points if pressed for answers

newfag meme flag posing faggot attempts to act like he isn't some kind of plebit newfaggot.

Generally leans a bit far left and believes their lies, but he’s a cool guy.

>/ourguy/
>Sup Forums is one person
this is Sup Forumss worst meme

he hated the contestants on fear factor

He can think but he's ultimately useless as he all he does is masturbate to hedonism and ego.

He's a jew and a libertarian pothead fag.

>he's a jew
He was raised Catholic.

Actually its called mirror technique and its the most basic form of jewery

He's a sensible, thoughtful libertarian. He believes that people should just be left alone to be themselves without anyone fucking with them.

He does not view the threat to white nations as us being fucked with. He does not see the bigger picture of us getting overwhelmed with savage monsters.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE I'M MOSTLY A CENTRIST LMAO SO YOU CAN'T ARGUE AGAINST ME

DUDE DID I MENTION I WAS BALDING? LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU&feature=youtu.be

>libtardation
>>effect

Sounds like that gorilla could tear you up.

Only the biggest retards revere this retard
Saged

No not at all he's a blue pilled lefty libertarian

I hope you are right, starting from ep#1 it seemed like he was pretty red pilled, but as you pass 1000 he sounds unrecognizable.
the 2 things i cant stand sports talk (ufc) and comedian talk, cause its so niche no one can relate to because how many people are comedians.
This 1 always gets me

he use to consider himself pretty liberal but the 2016 caused him to shift more right. he's more of a libertarian now than a liberal. he'll never want to gas the kikes or lynch niggers but at least he hates the stupid PC culture, believes in capitalism, and pro-america. so just keep your guard up when listening to him.

>muh spelling
>muh grammar
>muh typos

can this be a bannable offense because it adds nothing and gives autist a false sense of superiority

He’s a rational thinking logical guy which is why most of pol hates him. They want him to become a batshit crazy conspiracy guy like Eddie but he’s simply to level headed and smart to stoop to that level

hes /ourdudeweed/

His back and forths with Joey Diaz crack me up I gotta be honest, even if Joey is a Bernie supporter and I know nothing about working in comedy. And he is a fight commentator who’s spent most of his life in martial arts, you can be too surprised that he talks about it a lot.

I don't hate him but I think he's pretty much useless, both for newcomers and veterans of the movement.

why are libertardians so stupid?

is Starbucks really that bad?

Please explain what exactly makes Joe Rogan's opinions any more valuable than, say, mine. What exclusive education, expertise or position of power does he hold that means I should give a fuck what he thinks?

he is a bat shit conspiracy guy but he accidentally married a jewish woman and all of his producers and sponsors are jews. the only reason he smoke so much weed is to suppress that reality.

He’s a just a relateable guy with a really interesting personality. Judging by your post I doubt you have any personality to begin with if you don’t already know why he’s so famous

He's done a lot of dmt

>He’s a just a relateable guy
Wrong he's is rich as fuck he just acts like a normal dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqfkh4XnajE

This one was great. Very anti-leftist and reasonable, one of his longtime comedy bros.

He's travelled the world, spoken to millions of people, and he brings absolutely every interesting person he can on his podcast. Having that mission of his, whether he agrees with them or not, or whether he likes them or not, of having that open mind to find out how others think, THAT is the hallmark of a genuine thinking person.

I'm not saying his opinions are the end all, be all, but I guarantee they're light years ahead of your simple ass.